"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Any of you ever peruse RE listings of $1,300,000+ homes?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I wonder if it's the humidity and heat of south fl that makes people fat because they dont want to be active because it's too hot out.

Are the eastern European women in better shape than us women who tend to be more plump?
Believe it or not Florida is a pretty fat state. Obesity is a function of climate and lower income. The fittest states tend to be in the north - Minnesota, Colorado, Connecticut, New Jersey, etc.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Believe it or not Florida is a pretty fat state. Obesity is a function of climate and lower income. The fittest states tend to be in the north - Minnesota, Colorado, Connecticut, New Jersey, etc.
I agree. First florida is an old state and generally older people are heavier obviously. Florida has very wealthy people in areas but most made that money up north. The local younger population mostly doesn't make a lot of money.

Also out west it's less humid and you have more hills too which give you a workout when running and biking.

But yes, the women down here are fat when compared to georgia, missouri, Tennessee from what I've seen. Even comparing old to other states it's clear the women are fatter and nastier looking.

Down here in this region very few hb7 and above on old so they're getting bombarded by everyone

My home city if st. Louis has all kinds of younger cleaner looking women on old that its laughable the difference.

But overall Florida women are fat.

It's not like what you see on miami vice. Most of fl isnt like that.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
This broad is hit. Surely you can fantasize about someone better.
A young Gisele was even hotter I think. She's still hot at 40.

I mean, Melania young like in those pics, yea I'd smash her. I mean, she's not HB 10 in those pics but still.

Why don't I see many young 18 year olds like Melania in those pics on OLD sites?
 
Top