Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any of you ever peruse RE listings of $1,300,000+ homes?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got done viewing a few in my area and for the longest time I've been content with ever in my lifetime obtaining almost half of that, but you gotta know, that the HOt female of TOday has gotta (I'm talking 20 - 23 yrs old in her prime) been in the midst or exposed or viewed online those insane homes with a wetbar on the roof (And in the home with pool tables) 10-person jacuzzi, firepit, Elevator (in the middle of the home encased in see-through glass), and very modern-looking decor (like you'd see in a lux hotel), and you know it has all this "smart home" can connect via apps to your cellphone to control lights, temp, coffee maker, whatever via voice whatever. There are Hoes, I know for sure who BELIEVE in the "futuristic" home and fantasy rich life (that can be sustained, but we all know only for the few, like surgeons and those with extreme drive or workaholics or at the other end inheritance-given riches).

I'm comfortable in my leisure away from work. I haven't been "gettin busy" for Years now, choosing rather to live in moderation not "striving" to obtain things or wealth. Many of these early-20s today would probably laugh at my mediocrity, though I am ahead of MOST Americans, that I am still not "enough." But you can Never be "enough" for the young thots, I mean, there's always MORE, there's always "better." Someone's always better or has more, and we all know that the celebrities on average own an 8 million dollar home no matter Where it's located. The total chosen ones have 40 and 60 million dollar homes, which is crazy. I'm amazed at simply 5,000 sq ft or 7,000 sq ft 1.3 mil homes near me, but even That is simply not enough, for a prized college female which may or may not have a profile on Tinder or OKCupid or Hinge or wherever you look and think "is this a fake picture??" cause this girl could easily be arm-in-arm with a 50 yr old multi-millionaire if she wanted, why go on Tinder? or dating apps?

In MY area or 7 miles north of me, there are 900 sq ft homes going for $400K to $500K it's pretty insane when you think about it, I'm talking attached homes some of them and are 1970s built or even early 1900s. Wtf is going on? How is YOUR area regarding cost of living? This FED printing is out of control, man.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I just got done viewing a few in my area and for the longest time I've been content with ever in my lifetime obtaining almost half of that, but you gotta know, that the HOt female of TOday has gotta (I'm talking 20 - 23 yrs old in her prime) been in the midst or exposed or viewed online those insane homes with a wetbar on the roof (And in the home with pool tables) 10-person jacuzzi, firepit, Elevator (in the middle of the home encased in see-through glass), and very modern-looking decor (like you'd see in a lux hotel), and you know it has all this "smart home" can connect via apps to your cellphone to control lights, temp, coffee maker, whatever via voice whatever. There are Hoes, I know for sure who BELIEVE in the "futuristic" home and fantasy rich life (that can be sustained, but we all know only for the few, like surgeons and those with extreme drive or workaholics or at the other end inheritance-given riches).

I'm comfortable in my leisure away from work. I haven't been "gettin busy" for Years now, choosing rather to live in moderation not "striving" to obtain things or wealth. Many of these early-20s today would probably laugh at my mediocrity, though I am ahead of MOST Americans, that I am still not "enough." But you can Never be "enough" for the young thots, I mean, there's always MORE, there's always "better." Someone's always better or has more, and we all know that the celebrities on average own an 8 million dollar home no matter Where it's located. The total chosen ones have 40 and 60 million dollar homes, which is crazy. I'm amazed at simply 5,000 sq ft or 7,000 sq ft 1.3 mil homes near me, but even That is simply not enough, for a prized college female which may or may not have a profile on Tinder or OKCupid or Hinge or wherever you look and think "is this a fake picture??" cause this girl could easily be arm-in-arm with a 50 yr old multi-millionaire if she wanted, why go on Tinder? or dating apps?

In MY area or 7 miles north of me, there are 900 sq ft homes going for $400K to $500K it's pretty insane when you think about it, I'm talking attached homes some of them and are 1970s built or even early 1900s. Wtf is going on? How is YOUR area regarding cost of living? This FED printing is out of control, man.
What's your question dude? In Fairfield County, it's not hard to find homes for 1.3m + in the affluent towns. Or, are your talking about investments in multi-families?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm amazed at simply 5,000 sq ft or 7,000 sq ft 1.3 mil homes near me, but even That is simply not enough, for a prized college female
You think she's going to be cleaning that house with all that square footage?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your question dude? In Fairfield County, it's not hard to find homes for 1.3m + in the affluent towns. Or, are your talking about investments in multi-families?
No, I'm talking about your domicile, your Home for your family or you. I could never justify such a home unless I had several million.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
What do you do for a living that allows you to buy a home that's over one million and you're only 40, right?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Average house price in Sydney is $900 thousand, 1.3 million won't get you as much here in Australia

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
What is conversion rate? My house here in FL is like 2400 SQ ft, 4 bedroom and was $204,000 in 2015 new.
Idk about feet but anywhere near the city centre and ur lucky to get over 75 square meters one bedroom studio for $900 thousand.

American homes are cheaper and bigger then ours

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Housing prices are based on supply and demand. Those prices indicate the OP is searching in a desirable area with a lower supply. The FED has little to do with it (cop out).

As for my area, my 1 bedroom 800 SF condo with a garage is $210K USD.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Housing prices are based on supply and demand. Those prices indicate the OP is searching in a desirable area with a lower supply. The FED has little to do with it (cop out).

As for my area, my 1 bedroom 800 SF condo with a garage is $210K USD.
Insane. Out in the bay area people buy winnabegows to live in because houses are so high and those cost over 100k.

It seems states ran by liberals have high housing costs!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insane. Out in the bay area people buy winnabegows to live in because houses are so high and those cost over 100k.

It seems states ran by liberals have high housing costs!
Politics has nothing to do with it. Coasts, especially California, have unfavorable geography for housing demands. The Bay Area and SoCal both have mountainous barriers to the east and ocean to the west. That limits supply. NYC and Washington DC have similar issues with neighboring water though aren’t quite as confined. Hawaii has astronomical prices because....? (Same reason)

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I guess it depends on where you live. Around here, $1.3 million would buy you a very average middle class home.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just wondering where all these people are coming from who can Afford such homes when, let's face it, wages have Not risen as fast as housing costs. We're livin in fantasy world. Bitcoiners? those who steadily bought Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google when they were lower in 2010-2011? Workaholics?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Increasing possible loan terms leads to an increase in prices.

Cars (and trucks) were cheaper when you could only get a four-year loan. Now I think there is a 6 or maybe 7 available for new.

College was cheaper when student loan terms were all ten years.

Anyway, to get to my point, the 30-year mortgage is an absolute disaster. They should have never allowed more than 20.

I have two years left on a 15-year note.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just wondering where all these people are coming from who can Afford such homes when, let's face it, wages have Not risen as fast as housing costs. We're livin in fantasy world. Bitcoiners? those who steadily bought Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google when they were lower in 2010-2011? Workaholics?
Wages are higher in these areas.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Wages are higher in these areas.
True, BUT the houses cost a ton though
I wonder the same too. Especially here in Floriduh when I look at places to my south like Naples and such and along the coast. Sure, there are millionaires everywhere, but the quantity and such. Again, wages have not gone up much except for min wage type jobs. Not a lot of the population makes over 100k a year so I too wonder where all this money is coming from.

And then you see all these people driving cars that cost 60k on up.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 900 ft^2 home in a depressed old industrial town an hour and a half from a major city center cost me $40K. That low cost has enabled me to spend an extra $400/mo to live in Eastern Europe for a good part of the year.

As for the cost of housing in general, the net cost of housing, which is a combination of the price and the interest rate, has been rather stable outside of the crazy expensive areas. The FED is so accommodative because we have a production glut due to the hyperefficiency of the economy and the fact that China is willing to accept American BitCoin. This is a self-limiting problem since if China stops accepting this, their currency rises, making their labor expensive, making American labor cheap again, which solves a lot of problems.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
My 900 ft^2 home in a depressed old industrial town an hour and a half from a major city center cost me $40K. That low cost has enabled me to spend an extra $400/mo to live in Eastern Europe for a good part of the year.

As for the cost of housing in general, the net cost of housing, which is a combination of the price and the interest rate, has been rather stable outside of the crazy expensive areas. The FED is so accommodative because we have a production glut due to the hyperefficiency of the economy and the fact that China is willing to accept American BitCoin. This is a self-limiting problem since if China stops accepting this, their currency rises, making their labor expensive, making American labor cheap again, which solves a lot of problems.
Are you from the us? Do you like dating in Europe better than the us?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm from a Gulf Coast state. Dating in Eastern Europe is extraordinarily better.
I'm sure it is. Are the women more womanly acting, polite and less stuck up in Europe as well?

In my area of Florida a lot of them women are land whales and nasty. The very few decent looking women act like princesses and very stuck up. Really I've never seen more stuck up and fat women until I moved here. Its nasty. Have to look around miami and orlando to see normal weight women.

I wonder if it's the humidity and heat of south fl that makes people fat because they dont want to be active because it's too hot out.

Are the eastern European women in better shape than us women who tend to be more plump?