Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any of you ever peruse RE listings of $1,300,000+ homes?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if it's the humidity and heat of south fl that makes people fat because they dont want to be active because it's too hot out.

Are the eastern European women in better shape than us women who tend to be more plump?
Believe it or not Florida is a pretty fat state. Obesity is a function of climate and lower income. The fittest states tend to be in the north - Minnesota, Colorado, Connecticut, New Jersey, etc.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Believe it or not Florida is a pretty fat state. Obesity is a function of climate and lower income. The fittest states tend to be in the north - Minnesota, Colorado, Connecticut, New Jersey, etc.
I agree. First florida is an old state and generally older people are heavier obviously. Florida has very wealthy people in areas but most made that money up north. The local younger population mostly doesn't make a lot of money.

Also out west it's less humid and you have more hills too which give you a workout when running and biking.

But yes, the women down here are fat when compared to georgia, missouri, Tennessee from what I've seen. Even comparing old to other states it's clear the women are fatter and nastier looking.

Down here in this region very few hb7 and above on old so they're getting bombarded by everyone

My home city if st. Louis has all kinds of younger cleaner looking women on old that its laughable the difference.

But overall Florida women are fat.

It's not like what you see on miami vice. Most of fl isnt like that.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This broad is hit. Surely you can fantasize about someone better.
A young Gisele was even hotter I think. She's still hot at 40.

I mean, Melania young like in those pics, yea I'd smash her. I mean, she's not HB 10 in those pics but still.

Why don't I see many young 18 year olds like Melania in those pics on OLD sites?