Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any newly married guys here?

chopper1911

Don Juan
Reaction score
been married a week and some change just curious of any other mm are here especially any long time married guys lol
im 34 by the way

chopper1911

Don Juan
Reaction score
not much has changed except my pockets are a lot lighter after this wedding and honeymoon and we dont talk as much maybe I m just new at this at getting jittery with the new environment. will keep u posted though. I checked out the marriage thread too that was a TON of info!
whoa

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes please do.

Keep this thread going - and update us every so often.

Value added info.

chopper1911

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually got married on 4/30/05 but we wont be living together until next monday 5/16/05 so its kinda hard to tell so far how this is going to go. Honeymoon was ok blue water and cheap rum I was a happy ass man! fyi we have never lived together im 34 she 31. I m starting to think that even once you are married women still try and afc you a lil bit on the sneak.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How'd you guys meet? Do you both live near your families? How long have you been together?

Just some starter questions :)

chopper1911

Don Juan
Reaction score
we met when I was living in atlanta and met at a local college there which is where she is from. She moved here (yesterday as a matter of fact) most of my family lives here.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good luck and remember things are what you make them

chopper1911

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Pen
first real night at my crib for both of us went pretty smooth. except my bad ass cold.

chopper1911

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah it was strange at 1st being married. whole relationship dynamic changes. I guess I went into freeze mode realizing I was a married man now and no more new p***y ever! After a few days I finally settled down and was getting used to the fact that Im married now. I do advise people to definitely live together 1st!
DEFINITELY

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chopper1911
yeah it was strange at 1st being married. whole relationship dynamic changes. I guess I went into freeze mode realizing I was a married man now and no more new p***y ever! After a few days I finally settled down and was getting used to the fact that Im married now. I do advise people to definitely live together 1st!
DEFINITELY
I once went out with a girl who wanted to marry me. When I suggested we live together first, she got offended because she felt like it would be a "tryout" and she could fail.

Of course, I ended up dumping her anyway.

DonRob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chopper1911
DEFINITELY

The smartest thing you can do is to CONTINUE to court your wife. Take her out on dates, continue to woo her.

Dont fall in to the deadiest of marriage killers..... complacency and assumption...

Doc Love has a great thesis on this... only tell her you love her for every 3 times she tells you that she loves you... women love a chase so let her still chase you even though you are married

chopper1911

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for all the advice and observations had big ass fight over the weekend now back to lovey dovey land again. It is hard once you are married not to fall into afc land. thanks for the tips about continuing to court your wife even after you are married I can see how that mindset will help a relationship. hey gixxer sold my gixxer last year by the way lol

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big ass fight over the weekend

uh oh....careful bro, careful. Pay attention...

You sold your gixxer? You have lost your mind!! :D

chopper1911

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I sold the gixxer got a chopper too many tickets for wheelies etc. wasnt a fist fight just a big ol verbal argument. 1st one since we got married 25 days ago.

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score
SOLD THE GIXXER??? hmm, I've been thinking of selling my Fireblade, the insurance is killing me, and I haven't had a ticket in 15 years!!

just to agree with the others, you have to keep things interesting for sure, as soon as your marriage becomes a routine then your in trouble.