“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Any martial artists out there? What martial art is good for protection?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
I hate autocorrect.

Anyway, pilots were learning to fly before flight simulators. Is starting out on flight simulators a beneficial advancement in the learning process? Absolutely...but, if you get plopped down in the c ockpit of an F-14, after 20 years in a flight simulator, and zero time in the actual sky, you're gonna die on day one, in a dog fight against an enemy pilot with zero time on a simulator, and only 2 years of training and actual experience in the sky. You will get blown out of the sky. And, that's if the flight simulator replicates the flight experience perfectly.

The problem with martial arts with zero field testing, taught by instructors who've never been field tested, in which black belts are awarded to students who've never been field tested, is that it usually isn't even grounded in reality.

Obviously, I wouldn't advise anyone to go around starting street fights, just to gain experience. That's a wildcard scenario, and anything can happen. But, if you're going to spend your time and money learning to fight, choose a combat sport that will force you to get in the ring and actually test yourself. It isn't a street fight, but it's as close as you're gonna get, while surrounded by people who aren't gonna keep kicking your head in, once you hit the deck.
I take it sparring is vital.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
Learning to fly without full contact competition is like learning to fly on a flight simulator. It'll only get you so far.
Ah, I think I got you wrong here... Sparring is important, but full contact sparring from the beginning, no way. You will get wrecked and you will lose motivation. Getting used to sparring by starting without full strength is important imo.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,351
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
I've had plenty of experience, with different forms(some good, some bad), different schools(some better than others), in the ring and on the street. I usually don't like to get into that, here, but the OP seemed sincerely interested. If I liked you, I'd tell you to PM me about it...but, I don't.
I smell bs. You should stfu before anyone is foolish enough to listen to you.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,351
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
You smell s hit? Was Walmart out of toilet paper, chicky?
I may have met a thousand mma fighters over the years. The one thing that rings true about all of them is that there is an inverse relationship between skills and the amount of sh!t talking they do.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
Guys guys can't we be humble and nice to one another. I realize theres not just one path to get there. Theres reality situations and there are traditions that pass on in learning any art. We must see the truth for ourselves.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,351
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
I've met a lot of beautiful women in my life, but that doesn't make me one.

Are other people impressed with your jock sniffing?
I can sniff out a fraud. There was once a mod on here who claimed to be a lawyer, which I could see right through immediately, because I know something about that subject. It's the same with martial arts. I can see your ignorance. And there's nothing wrong with ignorance, until you start giving advice, and telling people to do stupid sh!t that gets them hurt, like full contact sparring. You can probably find a YouTube video of a young Mike Tyson whooping someone's ass in practice, but other than extreme exceptions like that, only morons train full contact, because you just get hurt and then can't fight. Going 100% is for the ring or cage only.
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
Stamina. Strait up stamina. Martial arts too.
Most people that enguage you in a fight will not last more then 3 min boxing round. The cardio is very good
Boxers generally have more stamina than most martial artists whom not trained specifically for it.

My first rounds in a boxing ring woke my ass up about boxers, their stamina and the efficacy of ducking and weaving.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
Day one, probably not, but study Wing Chun or Aikido, or any of a dozen other forms, and it'll be day never, and you'll end up with a blackbelt in bullshido, and will get wrecked on the street, instead of in the ring, or on the mat.
Hilarious commentary;

 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
Day one, probably not, but study Wing Chun or Aikido, or any of a dozen other forms, and it'll be day never, and you'll end up with a blackbelt in bullshido, and will get wrecked on the street, instead of in the ring, or on the mat.
Sure bud,..


One of my favs


There are even better compilations out there, but you get the idea.
 
Last edited:

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
I would agree with everyone and say boxing. And then grappling after. Not as self defense, but as a last resort if you had no weapon and had to fight.

Personally I think telling people fighting skills is adequate self defense is irresponsible. Every guy I know with an extensive fighting history has been stabbed before and is either dead or lucky to be alive.

As for boxing, I like it because it becomes instinctual. I think I was taught Krav Maga and other forms of mma when I was in the military and let me tell you, when it came time to perform, my mind would go blank.

Im no mma expert by any means, but to me, boxing is the best entry level skill to survive in a ball room brawl. And it’s the most instinctual fighting method I’ve ever learned in that in the heat of the moment, I can let it flow.

It separates you from an ordinary person who can’t throw a punch. But in general, I’d just avoid altercations if possible, or arm yourself.

You don’t want to be that guy with extensive street fighting history. Because I know those guys. And they’ve either been stabbed, have missing teeth, or worse.
so very true and by no means am I out looking to fight.
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
I look at fighting like carrying a gun. If you carry a gun, the last thing you ever want to do is use it. It's just there in case you ever need it.
definately agree. I would want to extract out of there as quick as possible.
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
Best way to win a fight is not to be there when it happens. (I haven't always followed my own advice, but that's the sensible advice I give to others)
Very wise. heck , who likes getting beat up anyways.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
I’ve been in shoot outs, knife fights, surrounded by 20 guys in a dark street, etc. Getting beat up was not the worse case scenario, lol.

And I didn’t get out of those situations because I knew how to box either. Just a dose of reality my friend.

There might be a handful of times in your life where you’ll get a fair 1 on 1 vs a who wouldn’t pull out a weapon if push comes to shove.

And those times will most likely happen in a persons teenage years to early 20s when guys are more innocent and fight fair.

I think after 21, every hairy situation I’ve been in has been potentially life and death and only a weapon saved me. That’s just being real, lol.

Fighting for sport, fitness, and testosterone, however, is highly recommended.
holy crap dude. Glad your still standing and living to talk about it. Damn....
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
problem with all martial arts is its less about the style(you shouldn't limit to only one anyway) and more how well you are dedicated to it, saying boxing give the most stamina is not really true, all martial arts have a time for stamina building then tech teaching, thing is box concentrate more on this since there is less techs to teach and learn.

truth is you shouldn't go for a street fight, things get out of control too fast and too many get involved, training will give you the confidence to defend yourself, but you should always put the fear in the person who belive he can start somthing, also note you should always consider the dude who want to start something he will ahve at least 2 friends to help him, people are cowards like hyenas, they will only go forward if they belive they had the advantage

now if you really have to then the stronger and fastest hit you give, better will be the outcome, because you will need to down the first one fast, and that is what you should imply when someone want to start something, don't matter how many friends he have, he will go down first before anyone can do anything
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
problem with all martial arts is its less about the style(you shouldn't limit to only one anyway) and more how well you are dedicated to it, saying boxing give the most stamina is not really true, all martial arts have a time for stamina building then tech teaching, thing is box concentrate more on this since there is less techs to teach and learn.

truth is you shouldn't go for a street fight, things get out of control too fast and too many get involved, training will give you the confidence to defend yourself, but you should always put the fear in the person who belive he can start somthing, also note you should always consider the dude who want to start something he will ahve at least 2 friends to help him, people are cowards like hyenas, they will only go forward if they belive they had the advantage

now if you really have to then the stronger and fastest hit you give, better will be the outcome, because you will need to down the first one fast, and that is what you should imply when someone want to start something, don't matter how many friends he have, he will go down first before anyone can do anything
thank you for your insight
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,351
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
You wanna know how good a fighter I was? Well, a buddy of mine fought Larry Holmes and George Foreman
Good lord, how old are you, anyway? Is your nursing home on lockdown right now from covid 19? I didn't realize I was talking to someone so old. No wonder you think boxing is the only fight sport. That's all they had in the 1970s.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top