Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any ideas plz?

speedF

Don Juan
Reaction score
sup players,
i just moved into a new apartment, and sold my old couch. anyhow, i have a date who i wanted to come over to my apartment and catch a movie. however- i just realized, i dont really have anything good for us to sit on. i mean, i just lug a kitchen table chairs to the living room when i watch tv.

i wont be buying a couch until Fall, so i need some ideas. maybe, just on the carpet w/ pillows? i was going to lug my tv into my bedroom... and have us watch on my bed, but i'm not sure if i can pull that off. or maybe, i should cancel.

any ideas?

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about telling her the truth and laugh about it ?? Soon as she comes in confidently tell her you sold your couch and if she has any ideas what you guys could sit on, make a joke about it and lighten the mood... That's what I would do and have done in the past, has never failed, truthful confidence...

-Cod3r

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
speedF said:
i was going to lug my tv into my bedroom... and have us watch on my bed, but i'm not sure if i can pull that off. or maybe, i should cancel.

OMG dude , what the fcuk do you want to a couch for?????????
Of course you should be watching the movie in your bedroom.
That's how you tell you're in a player's apartment , THEY DON'T EVEN OWN A COUCH!!!!!!