Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any ideas on how to escalate when using Skype?

JimmyMack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, am interested in what suggestions some might have given this situation:

I met a girl online who is from the states, has been living overseas, and is now moving to the city I'm in. We exchanged a few emails and then I suggested Skype. Everything has been going well in that we have great conversations and she drops some IOI that leads me to believe she is interested - she'll email before she goes to bed, sends pictures of herself, tells me she was thinking of me when something happened etc.

I know this position itself might sound a little bunk, as I'm sort of in the zone of an LDR with email/video buffers.

My question: does anyone have suggestions on how to escalate and plant the seeds of sexuality when there is no physical context. I've read some good posts on some suggestive language and am fishing for more ideas. If she was here, I'm confident I'd be in with no problems. What I'm afraid of is becoming her girl-friend before she gets here - I want her to think of us sexually, yet I'm not able to use kino. I'm afraid I'll F it up if it gets too comfortable - all the pillow talk w/o first making it to the pillows. Played well, I should be able to get her mad intense, counting down the days until she gets here.

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
JimmyMack said:
Hey guys, am interested in what suggestions some might have given this situation:

I met a girl online who is from the states, has been living overseas, and is now moving to the city I'm in. We exchanged a few emails and then I suggested Skype. Everything has been going well in that we have great conversations and she drops some IOI that leads me to believe she is interested - she'll email before she goes to bed, sends pictures of herself, tells me she was thinking of me when something happened etc.

I know this position itself might sound a little bunk, as I'm sort of in the zone of an LDR with email/video buffers.

My question: does anyone have suggestions on how to escalate and plant the seeds of sexuality when there is no physical context. I've read some good posts on some suggestive language and am fishing for more ideas. If she was here, I'm confident I'd be in with no problems. What I'm afraid of is becoming her girl-friend before she gets here - I want her to think of us sexually, yet I'm not able to use kino. I'm afraid I'll F it up if it gets too comfortable - all the pillow talk w/o first making it to the pillows. Played well, I should be able to get her mad intense, counting down the days until she gets here.
When using Skype or YM I like to combine the video-audio function with the chat function, feeling like there are certain things that come off better written and others that come off better spoken.

For me (and I've done a lot of online chatting) I like to humorously lead the conversation to sex. What did she enjoy or not enjoy about past lovers? What did you enjoy or not enjoy. Tell her a funny story about something that happened with an old lover in bed.

If she likes you as you say, before you know it you'll both be fantacizing about what you might like to do with each other.

This is fresh in my mind since I had this happen just last night with a girl that I am soon going to meet in person. I told her about my weird ex wife and her sexual habits. Why weird?, she asked. She wanted oral sex done differently from other girls, I said. How? she asked. I told her and the next thing you know we were having chat oral sex!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
davewe said:
Tell her a funny story about something that happened with an old lover in bed.
NEVER do this if you aren't currently dating her. When you're talking about sex, you want her to relate the sexual ideas to YOU, not to some other woman. Tease her about staring at your ass, dressing sexy so you'll notice her more, etc. Sexual stories will have no effect if they don't relate to the both of you in some way, shape, or form.