Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any ideas?(cant understand woman's modus operandi)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It makes me sick. Lol
Poor dogs don’t even know how stupid they look. Undignified. Lol
Those dogs become so feminised that they can't function like a proper dog despite being an animal with animal instincts.

Now just imagine a feminised man walking around...

Totally disgusting.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its very sad, but i see it often too.
When i see people treat pets like humans i know there is a mental problem there.
Its mind blowing how retarded people are. Women on the carousel and having retard babies or autistic children like the cuck who went gta in a mini van due to **** game. Men raising sonr other mans child or taking the woman's laat nane for the child. No spine.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its mind blowing how retarded people are. Women on the carousel and having retard babies or autistic children like the cuck who went gta in a mini van due to **** game. Men raising sonr other mans child or taking the woman's laat nane for the child. No spine.
I just finsh reading
Men on strike

Law in the US are ridiculous.
Seriously its ridiculous, women going ro a fertility clinic with a rubber full of sperm get insiminated then go sue the guy for child support and gets it

Like who dafuk makes those law

R

Ranger

I just finsh reading
Men on strike

Seriously its ridiculous, women going ro a fertility clinic with a rubber full of sperm get insiminated then go sue the guy for child support and gets it

I might have to read that. That’s insane.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might have to read that. That’s insane.
There is some crazy case in there young boy 15
Sleep with 30 something women get her pregnant and now have to pay child support when he get 18

Something is not right
Men should not pay child support if women knowingly deceived a man then get pregnant.

And lets.not talk about men unknowingly raising a child that they think is theirs

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just finsh reading
Men on strike

Hoff Summers and Helen Smith are amoung the few red pill thinkers along with Karen S.

There really is a red pill. There's going back to what you or I think. I am seeing again there's a lot of extremist going the opposite way. I enjoy RMG but, there's married dating coaches, there's married guys calling out purple pill when they're doing so with their wife. I enjoy the majority of content but there's no middle ground here. Peterson discussed the following regarding subsets of 'marginalised' groups who will fragment. You see this with gay homo to lgbt to now wherr its expanding. Manosphere, red pill, mgtow, MRA, pua, and most recent i heard of a negros mansophere.

IMHO, i think its ideal to practice free thinking. I personally enjoy Alexander Grace. I would love a guest appearance with RMG but i doubt it. I think his recebt vblog will clash with the group. A recent TSR live, a guy brought up marriage, no cohabitation, and AMS who wont do either. Steve the Dean freaked out and was "triggered." the guy even called in. Steve's response was to argue he's a man and more about gender pronouns rather than acknowledge the concerns a lot of men have. Donovan i like but i dont see his channel growing beyond a snails pace with said conflicts.

Personally, i am distancing myself from MGTOW, pua, TRP, MRA, RMG. I am seeking self knowledge, exploring consciousness, and pursuit of self actualisation. David D put forward, "2steps forward, 1 step back." it was meant for game and esculation bit its a truth for life. I muck content everywhere. I think for myself. I cant stress this enough.

Thanks fir the models by manson suggestion. Rollo suggested Joe Navarro so, its next. I went through art of not giving a ****kk before realising it was the same author you suggested. Any other suggestions? I am reading bachelor pad economics by Aaron clarey. Good read. Game by RooshV was fantastic too. Not the best read ever but politically chargee by a playboy 20+ yrs in tge game in the pretentious narcissistic age of tinder and social media.

Good luck on your path brah

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is some crazy case in there young boy 15
Sleep with 30 something women get her pregnant and now have to pay child support when he get 18

Something is not right
Men should not pay child support if women knowingly deceived a man then get pregnant.

And lets.not talk about men unknowingly raising a child that they think is theirs
Its shocking. Its why the gta mini van disasters are happening. I heard women laughing at the incident.

Do you meditate? There's a reason why James Marshall or Rsd Tyler recommend it. Goldmund unleashed did burning man and a ayahuasca retreat. Not suggesting that. Thats more my style but I warn you, the awareness of the following content will awaken your shadow. Jung depicts this. Its the darkest element of one's mind body spirit. The ideal path is to activate it but nor identify with being that.

Being awakened, seeing the world as it is not how you wish is ideal.

Being fragile, weak, useless and incapable of malevolence isnt brave.

I am capable of chaos and choosing order is power.

Women choose more violent than non violent men sense the dawn of time. If you are of the Julian blanc shut storm, ever wonder why the women respond to the behaviour? Why nobody asks why women are at Harvey Weinstens hotel room then calling foul? You cannot in a workplace or corporate world bring up the following without offending people plus being sacked.

Women are disgusting and integrating the shadow. Hell hath no fiery like a woman scorned is that shadow. Women expressing open hypergamy and is just that.

Cultivation of the shadow puts balance first to you and coubter balances female psychopathy.

Why? Because a man can bring as every bit of chaos as her only more in my estimate. She can't be feminine and a tyranny.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hoff Summers and Helen Smith are amoung the few red pill thinkers along with Karen S.

There really is a red pill. There's going back to what you or I think. I am seeing again there's a lot of extremist going the opposite way. I enjoy RMG but, there's married dating coaches, there's married guys calling out purple pill when they're doing so with their wife. I enjoy the majority of content but there's no middle ground here. Peterson discussed the following regarding subsets of 'marginalised' groups who will fragment. You see this with gay homo to lgbt to now wherr its expanding. Manosphere, red pill, mgtow, MRA, pua, and most recent i heard of a negros mansophere.

IMHO, i think its ideal to practice free thinking. I personally enjoy Alexander Grace. I would love a guest appearance with RMG but i doubt it. I think his recebt vblog will clash with the group. A recent TSR live, a guy brought up marriage, no cohabitation, and AMS who wont do either. Steve the Dean freaked out and was "triggered." the guy even called in. Steve's response was to argue he's a man and more about gender pronouns rather than acknowledge the concerns a lot of men have. Donovan i like but i dont see his channel growing beyond a snails pace with said conflicts.

Personally, i am distancing myself from MGTOW, pua, TRP, MRA, RMG. I am seeking self knowledge, exploring consciousness, and pursuit of self actualisation. David D put forward, "2steps forward, 1 step back." it was meant for game and esculation bit its a truth for life. I muck content everywhere. I think for myself. I cant stress this enough.

Thanks fir the models by manson suggestion. Rollo suggested Joe Navarro so, its next. I went through art of not giving a ****kk before realising it was the same author you suggested. Any other suggestions? I am reading bachelor pad economics by Aaron clarey. Good read. Game by RooshV was fantastic too. Not the best read ever but politically chargee by a playboy 20+ yrs in tge game in the pretentious narcissistic age of tinder and social media.

Navarro got a 2nd book out can remember the name but ill surely give it a go. It is very entertaining.
If you like audiobook send me a PM ill can send you a torrent link for audiobook

Roosh Game book was indeed very good, better than most pua book outthere imo

I just finish Total recall Arnold biographie.
Very good book, its not as instructive as i like.
But its very interesting to.see how he became Alpha
And seriously if you want to see how an Alpha is made this is it. That man is pure Alpha

Also after reading Mastery from Robert Greene i can tell you, he could.have used Arnold as a reference for.many of his example

Atm idk whats next Leadership book maybe, but idk the one i should get.

And ofc did not try Tonny Robbins book yet

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bachelor pad economics any good?
Might give it a try, i find RMG entertaining but i find that the noice to.sound ratio is off.
Too.much blah blah then a.nuget of good stuff.
I have ADD things need to get to the point fast with.me.

On a side note Yesterday was
The National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women.
In Canada

Those kind of things represent whats wrong right now, i was reading somewhere that like 30-40% of conjugal violence is towards the man.
Those man are probaly wimpy AFC but still.....

The society now seems to overcompensate on the injustice of the past and the minorities gets more attention the the majorities.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Navarro got a 2nd book out can remember the name but ill surely give it a go. It is very entertaining.
If you like audiobook send me a PM ill can send you a torrent link for audiobook
Sweet. There was a bunch of mega links floating around full of tors. Likely a disaster for trojans and malware. If you got a ****ty comp or something like that, its a worthy look. We should pm.

Roosh Game book was indeed very good, better than most pua book outthere imo
Agreed. I dislike Neil Strauss but, it got me aware of pua and Mystery. I think Mystery is GOAT status despite manic depression and likely mania. He's like the father of pickup. Yes, peacock thriry is stupid but the point was to go full retard in a persona. Canned material or lines are unnecessary but with enough game and experience, you develop your skills and content. I have ice breakers and I have been made aware because of Mystery. For that, I am grateful for but obviously, thinking for oneself is key.

I just finish Total recall Arnold biographie.
Very good book, its not as instructive as i like.
But its very interesting to.see how he became Alpha
And seriously if you want to see how an Alpha is made this is it. That man is pure Alpha
In my mind, i already won! - Arnie running as govenator.

He got locked out of Golds gym. He tajes a rock, breaks a window, and crushes a workout.

Before a competition, he described hus mindset and dialogue as the following, "gimme my trophy and get the ****kkk off my stage."

Alpha as ****kkk.

My old man told me to marvel at his mind not his aestgrtics physique or bravado.

Also after reading Mastery from Robert Greene i can tell you, he could.have used Arnold as a reference for.many of his example
I bought laws of human nature by Robert Greene prior to ahuge biz venture and I have been enjoying it to the end. Sadly, I saw a collaboration with Robert and Julian Blanc. Unfortunately, Robert suffered a horrible stroke noting partial losd of mobility. I have chills writing this. As great as his past work was, the near death experience is portrayee through the writing particularly at the end of the book. He gives insights on how we all are connected with life and death contrary to gender, culture wars or political perspective. There's no point in attempting to escape the following nor identifying with a combative persona be it feminism or manosphere.

I have to admit, at certain times, I almost turned off the read due to Greene seemingly pedaling to victimhood of women. I was wrong. I have not experienced his nrar life and death situation but, I have gone through several psychedelic trips. I have been stuck in a bardo. I have been faced with my shadow. The more you resist, the more you will persist.

On your death bed, you will wish to have built something, connected with people, and you can enjoy the process. Gynocentrism is a disaster, feminism is cancer, and marriage is a tragic disease.

We're spinning our wheels dwelling. Not thriving. It's here we need to call All-in on.

There hero's journey is seeking something of true intrinsic value worthy of dedication and life pursuit.

Atm idk whats next Leadership book maybe, but idk the one i should get.

And ofc did not try Tonny Robbins book yet
Content overload is our generation and time. Good chatting brah

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bachelor pad economics any good?
Might give it a try, i find RMG entertaining but i find that the noice to.sound ratio is off.
Too.much blah blah then a.nuget of good stuff.
I have ADD things need to get to the point fast with.me.
Is that really a thing or is it the education system that is against men?

Your mind seeks value. There's nothing wrong with it.

Check rmg 32 time stamp 51min. GOLDMUND drops a game gem.

On a side note Yesterday was
The National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women.
In Canada

Those kind of things represent whats wrong right now, i was reading somewhere that like 30-40% of conjugal violence is towards the man.
Those man are probaly wimpy AFC but still.....

The society now seems to overcompensate on the injustice of the past and the minorities gets more attention the the majorities.
We seek simple truths.

Go to school. Get a edu. Get married.

Fight club debunks it.

No doubt, a man without purpose is a dangerous being as he has nothing to do nor anything to live for.

It dwindkes into chaos. If theres a bit of order, it becomes conyrolled chaos. This is the shadow.

Guy Richie talks the prodigal son and king Arthur on JRE podcast. He's a fantastic story teller. An art required for seduction. A Worthy watch.

All good stories are cyclical. There's a fall of the great King, tragedy, and the hero prevails despite the fact. Even greater stories, the battle of good and evil is a inner battle like our friend Tyler Durdan.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet. There was a bunch of mega links floating around full of tors. Likely a disaster for trojans and malware. If you got a ****ty comp or something like that, its a worthy look. We should pm.

Agreed. I dislike Neil Strauss but, it got me aware of pua and Mystery. I think Mystery is GOAT status despite manic depression and likely mania. He's like the father of pickup. Yes, peacock thriry is stupid but the point was to go full retard in a persona. Canned material or lines are unnecessary but with enough game and experience, you develop your skills and content. I have ice breakers and I have been made aware because of Mystery. For that, I am grateful for but obviously, thinking for oneself is key.

In my mind, i already won! - Arnie running as govenator.

He got locked out of Golds gym. He tajes a rock, breaks a window, and crushes a workout.

Before a competition, he described hus mindset and dialogue as the following, "gimme my trophy and get the ****kkk off my stage."

Alpha as ****kkk.

My old man told me to marvel at his mind not his aestgrtics physique or bravado.

I bought laws of human nature by Robert Greene prior to ahuge biz venture and I have been enjoying it to the end. Sadly, I saw a collaboration with Robert and Julian Blanc. Unfortunately, Robert suffered a horrible stroke noting partial losd of mobility. I have chills writing this. As great as his past work was, the near death experience is portrayee through the writing particularly at the end of the book. He gives insights on how we all are connected with life and death contrary to gender, culture wars or political perspective. There's no point in attempting to escape the following nor identifying with a combative persona be it feminism or manosphere.

I have to admit, at certain times, I almost turned off the read due to Greene seemingly pedaling to victimhood of women. I was wrong. I have not experienced his nrar life and death situation but, I have gone through several psychedelic trips. I have been stuck in a bardo. I have been faced with my shadow. The more you resist, the more you will persist.

On your death bed, you will wish to have built something, connected with people, and you can enjoy the process. Gynocentrism is a disaster, feminism is cancer, and marriage is a tragic disease.

We're spinning our wheels dwelling. Not thriving. It's here we need to call All-in on.

There hero's journey is seeking something of true intrinsic value worthy of dedication and life pursuit.

Content overload is our generation and time. Good chatting brah
Robert Greene law of human nature is not as good as his other book imo
My fav is 33 laws of war by far his best work imo
Made me read Napoleon and Hannibal biography

And i agree that Arnold.mind is far more interesting than his physical accomplishment.

I would.not say that his inteligence is his most defining character, but man his will power and balls are hard to surpass.

I do believe that his bodybuild9ng help him acquire his supreme confidence

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert Greene law of human nature is not as good as his other book imo
My fav is 33 laws of war by far his best work imo
Made me read Napoleon and Hannibal biography
I haven't read it. I recently read laws of human nature. I dislike the soy boy content. Any mention of patriarchy sets me the ****kkk off. I will check it out.

I prefer laws of power and arguably, Mastery. I cannot beat to death purpose. I feel like the void and lack of masculinity is infuriating and due to a lack of purpose. Mastery is the ****.

and i agree that Arnold.mind is far more interesting than his physical accomplishment.
The physical is impressive like a ferrari but the engine, the mind, the point of origin is everything.

would.not say that his inteligence is his most defining character, but man his will power and balls are hard to surpass.

I do believe that his bodybuild9ng help him acquire his supreme confidence
I think it was environmental and that fascination of dictators. He married a Kennedy so, a mentor/role model was left out of the wedding invites due to Nazi affiliation.

Have you watched any AMS vids? The guy is ghetto as ****kkkkk. He is hilarious but thr poibts are spot on.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't read it. I recently read laws of human nature. I dislike the soy boy content. Any mention of patriarchy sets me the ****kkk off. I will check it out.

I prefer laws of power and arguably, Mastery. I cannot beat to death purpose. I feel like the void and lack of masculinity is infuriating and due to a lack of purpose. Mastery is the ****.

The physical is impressive like a ferrari but the engine, the mind, the point of origin is everything.

I think it was environmental and that fascination of dictators. He married a Kennedy so, a mentor/role model was left out of the wedding invites due to Nazi affiliation.

Have you watched any AMS vids? The guy is ghetto as ****kkkkk. He is hilarious but thr poibts are spot on.
Never heard of ams will check it out

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dating situation mirrors what you guys are frustrated with. Pictures that are way old, filters being used, finances are sh1t, overweight, insecurity, anxiety, over texting, dysfunction, etc, etc, etc. Grass ain't no greener over here.
You have to keep in mind that you're 30-40+ and not only have kids but are raising them too (affecting your ability to meet people off OLD, as you yourself say). That's not the same game as the teens and 20s women, or even women near your age without kids. Of course it's going to be harder to find men who either want to commit to you or anyone else, or who you want to commit to, as you go up the ages. Except the odd divorced dad, they'll probably be single at 45 for one or another reason like the ones you've brought up yourself in this thread.

If I became a 25 year old woman tomorrow, I would very quickly be having so many options that it would change my brain to interpret relationships with the other gender differently than my brain does as a man. I'll take 1% or 2% odds out of self-imposed standards as a 20s woman out of 100s or 1000s of options any day over my options as a man, haha. All goes wrong and you discover no man above your SMV wants to commit to you, the worst that'll happen is you'll settle for some guy near your own smv. Of course, the privileged feel affronted by the idea of equality with those they consider their lessers, so it isn't experienced that way. But women wouldn't last two weeks being men in dating. The fact they'd have to lift a finger coupled with the absence of validation and entertainment they need like a fish needs water would short circuit their brains.

Last edited: