Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any crypto holders here?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, a little about my crypto escapades.

I bought 3 bitcoins in 2015 for $2,100 when they were about 700 dollars a piece or so.

I used those to buy a small ****coin called XBY in 2016 and made a good amount of bitcoins from a huge XBY pump in December 2017 when Bitcoin was 20k USD a coin.

So instead of send that money to a bank account from coinbase, I decided I wanted more. Yes, greed is a *****.

Well, the bear market came and I bought a bunch of useless **** because I was still relatively new to the space at the time now all my bitcoins have turned into less than two.

However, I am invested in a very nice project right now that has a working contract with the US Airforce. I bought this project about half a year ago at 27 satoshis of a Bitcoin or so...it's back past 150 right now I believe...so already up X7 on it... I have various **** coins as well.

Now...I am pretty confident it can do for me what XBY did because the bull market is about to return full throttle. These world events...like the Corona Virus...stock markets crashing...are incredibly bullish for bitcoin and crypto in general.

All the markets are crashing right on time right before the next Bitcoin halvening...last two sparked major runs. A lot of the money that shifts into Bitcoin will shift over into alts as well. I'm expecting a run much bigger than the one in 2017.

Block chain technoligy is here to stay and the whole world will be a cashless society very soon with governments connecting their stable currencies to bitcoin. It's pretty much already decided by the global elites imo.

Anyone else here into crypto?

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I've been watching BTC since 2010. I finally got in around the beginning of 2017. And, I have been DCA-ing ever since.

I have some stock in Disney, but crypto has more upside potential. The best investments are made during the early days.

Once all the rats realize they're on a sinking ship, they'll be look to get off.

Bitcoin BTC, is King of money.

I hope to have enough wealth, to include grand children.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You only need 1 Bitcoin to make it within 3 to 5 years imo... probably less, truth be known. Then you will be a future elite and have your choice from any biatch you want pretty much.

Money is power and status. And I'm not talking about just well off money. I'm talking about powerful **** you money.

Anyone not entering crypto now or hoarding gold and silver is going to be ****ed when the US dollar stops being the global reserve currency. That's coming a lot sooner than people think. Look at what happened to Venzeula for example. Millionaire s went broke overnight because they trust their government and their banks. That's already happening more and more on a global scale. I know so many people here in China losing all their money in national stocks here.

Last edited:

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, crypto looking good right now. Looks like we are heading full on into the next bull cycle. I'm sure many of these alts will pump based on market psychology but think very few current ones are around in the next 5-10yrs. Very confident in BTC though, there is a huge need for sound money.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I bought 3 bitcoins in 2015 for $2,100 when they were about 700 dollars a piece or so.

I used those to buy a small ****coin called XBY in 2016 and made a good amount of bitcoins from a huge XBY pump in December 2017 when Bitcoin was 20k USD a coin.

So instead of send that money to a bank account from coinbase, I decided I wanted more. Yes, greed is a *****.

Well, the bear market came and I bought a bunch of useless **** because I was still relatively new to the space at the time now all my bitcoins have turned into less than two.

However, I am invested in a very nice project right now that has a working contract with the US Airforce. I bought this project about half a year ago at 27 satoshis of a Bitcoin or so...it's back past 150 right now I believe...so already up X7 on it... I have various **** coins as well.

Now...I am pretty confident it can do for me what XBY did because the bull market is about to return full throttle. These world events...like the Corona Virus...stock markets crashing...are incredibly bullish for bitcoin and crypto in general.

All the markets are crashing right on time right before the next Bitcoin halvening...last two sparked major runs. A lot of the money that shifts into Bitcoin will shift over into alts as well. I'm expecting a run much bigger than the one in 2017.

Block chain technoligy is here to stay and the whole world will be a cashless society very soon with governments connecting their stable currencies to bitcoin. It's pretty much already decided by the global elites imo.

I did the same, I don't even want to say what BTC equivalent I had in alts when it was at their peak, embarrassing and a little depressing to think about lol Oh well, lesson learned. Think the education I received in that time will pay dividends this cycle.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did the same, I don't even want to say what BTC equivalent I had in alts when it was at their peak, embarrassing and a little depressing to think about lol Oh well, lesson learned. Think the education I received in that time will pay dividends this cycle.

Yes, I'm deep in Ocean Protocol and Constellation Dag for this cycle. Both will be top 20 projects imo. The emerging big data field is the future.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
duh, read any charts?
Haha I don’t know too much about Bitcoin. From the research I’ve done it’s a tremendously good idea. However there is a lot of skepticism about crypto currency, as it would reshape the worlds economy, in many ways. Also I just read that it is heavily volatile. It was even higher, but has since sunk to a much lower cost.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I don’t know too much about Bitcoin. From the research I’ve done it’s a tremendously good idea. However there is a lot of skepticism about crypto currency, as it would reshape the worlds economy, in many ways. Also I just read that it is heavily volatile. It was even higher, but has since sunk to a much lower cost.
Smart money buys low. Dumb money fomos in.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corona virus about to collapse society lol I'd be careful

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is from around a month ago, but this is the type of repeating patterns btc has gone through. I think there is a good chance we do it again over the next 1-2yrs.

Attachments

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes sir. I hold. I don't see it as a quick get rich scheme.

Unless first in the market. Say, a individual bought a ton of btc when a penny stock. I say John Somes from bulldog mindset had but sold it off far too early.

The biggest concern I have is that the government regulates and we're back in the issues of money. The argument for regulation is that people can launder money. It's BS. The regulations is for more free government ride.

Track it. Make sure you have a accountant. A audit isn't a good time. Not all eggs in one basket.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

When one understands the ‘why’ of Bitcoin, there is no comparison. Alts are just proving grounds to bring innovative tech into BTC.

There is nothing as decentralized nor had as much a fair initial distribution as BTC nor enjoys the ‘seven network effects’.

The crypto market is largely unregulated over-leveraged thin markets which is a prime opportunity for latency arbitrage via HFT’s through API’s.

A beginner trader would do better using DCA.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As in DCA of buying bitcoins? Pretty expensive the unit price to do that?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ocean Protocol version 2 coming in two weeks or so. This will be a top 10 project in the future, no doubt. Lots of inside btc whale groups have confirmed this info. Still only a 20 mil mcap right now.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No crypto, but I have about $30k in the stock market. I invest long term and hope to retire off the dividends eventually.

Crypto is too unpredictable, and manipulated for me.

Lumix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same, no crypto. I invest super long term only, and I don't want to spend my days following markets. I prefer to buy stuff that is more tangible like stock in a good business with dividends, or real estate.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have Sh*tcoin (BTC) for purely speculative purposes. Bitcoin isn't the future, but blockchain technology will be.