Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any crypto holders here?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes. The easiest way to put it on autopilot is to set up charts and alerts using Heikin Ashi candles, and the Heikin Ashi ribbons indicators. Set alerts for the 5m Crossing up of ribbon2 top with ribbon2 bottom, check to ensure its a valid alert, then put money in. Once 15m ribbon1 turns green, it will likely be making a cross through the other 2 ribbons, ride that out(can sell the dips for more profit) and then sell when the 15 minute ribbons turn red. Will likely take a day or a day and a half between cycles.

Basically you buy low and sell higher. Then repeat over and over. Doesn't matter what the market conditions are, the cycles repeat once every day to two days.

Let me be clear. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU BOUGHT WHEN IT TURNS RED. Sell and then buy back lower. There are no instances that I can see once those indicators turn red that the cycle doesn't last for a minimum of at least 18 hours. Selling at a loss and then buying lower equals more coins, which equals greater profit and lowers your break even point. Eventually you will accumulate so many that your break even point will be half or less of the price so it's all profit regardless.

I have managed to accumulate 25.4K shares of MATIC from my original 12K this way in about 3 weeks. It works for any coin, in any market condition and at any time. The indicators used never lie. Just follow them and profit. Or accumulate and then profit more.

Need to get out of the mindset that selling at a loss is bad. Selling at a loss and buying lower is always a great thing. However that being said, never trade without a stop loss. It will save your ass and allow greater accumulation.

Last edited: