Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any country in europe where are good prices for living,not much average taxes and easy or normal to get girls?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more safety you want, the more taxation you will get.

The more girls are feminime and open, the less the welfare and services are developed.

You are basically askind where to find a thin girl with big b00bs.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Taxes in Europe for the most part are outrageous. People in the US complain about taxes but we have some of the lowest taxes there are. Canada's are much higher as well.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Balkan countries, ex yu are really good if you have a lot of money. You can do whatever the fvck you want and even avoid paying taxes if you're smart enough

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taxes in Europe for the most part are outrageous. People in the US complain about taxes but we have some of the lowest taxes there are. Canada's are much higher as well.
It gets annoying to be first
Taxed on income
Buy a car and be taxed on the sale
Then be taxed on car property tax
Then taxed for registration
Then taxed on gasoline
Then taxed on a toll road
Then break a tie rod over time from potholes that were not fixed with tax dollars
Then taxed on the repair of said tie rod

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Balkan countries, ex yu are really good if you have a lot of money. You can do whatever the fvck you want and even avoid paying taxes if you're smart enough
Yeah, this.

Remember that most countries are also pretty corrupt. If you find a place where the cost of living is low, the authorities will be stopping you for their daily bribe to supplement their ****ty income.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this.

Remember that most countries are also pretty corrupt. If you find a place where the cost of living is low, the authorities will be stopping you for their daily bribe to supplement their ****ty income.
Russia used to be like this pre-Putin, but now it's fine.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this.

As I said with money you can buy your way out of prison even. There are a lots of cases when kid of a rich parents hit and run someone with a car, they never see a day of prison. It's sad really.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It gets annoying to be first
Taxed on income
Buy a car and be taxed on the sale
Then be taxed on car property tax
Then taxed for registration
Then taxed on gasoline
Then taxed on a toll road
Then break a tie rod over time from potholes that were not fixed with tax dollars
Then taxed on the repair of said tie rod
Dont forget beint regurlarly taxed for possession and being told you're being taxed for using public streets, then find those streets not fixed or fvcked up after the first day of serious snowing.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, my only complaint is that it's so damn cold half the year.
With all the hotties there Im sure you have no problem getting warm...amazing girls there virtually no drama either.

If I was fluent in the local language or young enough to learn it decently I would move there with no second tought, been there just 3 months for a project and loved it.

Serenity

Reaction score
With all the hotties there Im sure you have no problem getting warm...amazing girls there virtually no drama either.

If I was fluent in the local language or young enough to learn it decently I would move there with no second tought, been there just 3 months for a project and loved it.
Yeah, most women here are actually nice people. I sometimes forget that it's not like that everywhere else when someone on the forum comments about how most women around them are b!tches, I can't relate that much to my experience.

The big advantage with Norway compared to most of Europe is that you can get very far talking just English. Virtually everyone understands English here. So you could move here, speak English and learn Norwegian over time. Might be a bit harder to get a job though, depends on the profession.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Living in Romania for 2 months during the middle of summer 2019 was very cheap and kicka**. All the women were gorgeous, until they turn 35 and crumple like dog s hit. We took a weekend getaway trip to Moldova where it was far cheaper, but as mentioned above, we got pulled over on our way to Chisinau by some corrupt small time countryfvcker cops.

After that summer I took a small vacation in Norway where I spoke nothing but English and Tagalog and did just fine. I never saw the sun that week but it did rain every day, having spent the previous 6 years living in Seattle and UK, it was not a shock. The women were the best looking of all the European places I'd been, but that's just me. Everything was stupid expensive but I had money saved up, so I lived stress-free for a solid week. A few months later I went to Poland and it was another cheap but fun country with nice women. Don't believe the movies when it comes to Bratislava, Slovakia...my first meal there in the city was 47 euros. Prague was not a cheap place either, and I had the rona there...

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, the most expensive country to live in. I live in the second most expensive country and even I found it very expensive when I travelled to Switzerland.
It’s expensive cause you have EU salary which is adjusted to the prices of their countries. When you have Swiss salary in Switzerland you can have good life and someone with an expertise in science or computing for example can have very good money . I’m not a fan of Switzerland for many other reasons but i have to admit money is good there .

Serenity

Reaction score
It’s expensive cause you have EU salary which is adjusted to the prices of their countries. When you have Swiss salary in Switzerland you can have good life and someone with an expertise in science or computing for example can have very good money . I’m not a fan of Switzerland for many other reasons but i have to admit money is good there .
Norway isn't a member of the EU, salaries are fairly high here as well. Switzerland wasn't that much more expensive, it was just unusual for me as a Norwegian to have to pay slightly more for everything outside of Norway.

• Haha
Reactions: BMX