Ok my dj ing is going better.
met this grl of the net 2 weeks ago, kissed her but I can do better so I didnt bother continuing.
not I'm meeting this hb7.5 Monday, which is a bank holiday but shes bringing a friend so there'll be a 3rd wheel. Only been talking to her since monday. I know some people she knows and the said shes nice, plus shes in school next to my college (shes 16). As it's a bank holiday We're meeting near her home, 5 min drive away.
I'm trying to get 1 of my mates to come with so there wont be a third wheel. I'll probably keep the meeting to an 1-2 hours max.
convo advise?
Will it be easier if it's 3 or 4? should I try for a kiss at the end.
Also theres this grl I know who is also a hb8 who my friend is gonna tell her I like her. Cause he knows her well and I hardly ever see her.
met this grl of the net 2 weeks ago, kissed her but I can do better so I didnt bother continuing.
not I'm meeting this hb7.5 Monday, which is a bank holiday but shes bringing a friend so there'll be a 3rd wheel. Only been talking to her since monday. I know some people she knows and the said shes nice, plus shes in school next to my college (shes 16). As it's a bank holiday We're meeting near her home, 5 min drive away.
I'm trying to get 1 of my mates to come with so there wont be a third wheel. I'll probably keep the meeting to an 1-2 hours max.
convo advise?
Will it be easier if it's 3 or 4? should I try for a kiss at the end.
Also theres this grl I know who is also a hb8 who my friend is gonna tell her I like her. Cause he knows her well and I hardly ever see her.