Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any advice for real relations?

75%PUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
sup guys, long time reader of the forums. Ive got a question for real relationships, everything seems to be short term for me. I love the game but I think i might be lacking something. So heres my situation, my primary pickup place are the clubs and i do pretty well, great social value and a good amount of numbers. However wen i go on the dates, there always no chemistry and i try kino but its just not the same as in a club, I dunno wat it is. THe chicks not into it and then im not into it.

Im 21 now and basically all ive ever had were flings and nothing real. Most of the times the girls see me as a fun guy, friend or just a **** buddy, but not bf material. The only form of advice ive gotten from frends were that im too ****y, but i think thats not the problem, neither are looks and dressing sense. Most of my friends all have gotten into some kind of real realtionship and im beginning to think that somethings wrong wit me. So what do you guys think im lacking in terms of havin a girl seeing as a long termish material? I still consider myself pretty much an afc so any advice i can get would be coool. thnx:up:

p.s. I mostly pickup outside a club/bar bcuz anywere else its much harder and the # of girls u get are fewer, plus every wud knw u specially if ur doin it at skool or work.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what goal are you focusing on when you go out on dates? IE qualifying her, sex, connection.... ?

what is a typical one of your dates like?

what do you guys talk about?

Ixnys

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it will happen and when it does it will seem natural, effortless, and just right. I think that's how it should be. Ya can't force it just go with the flow and when you meet the right person it will all work itself out.

75%PUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 im usually trying to make a connection i.e. prober her hit a soft spot and make a rapport, but it all ends up being like a general convo, like talk abt politics and boring ****. escalation gets very hard, most dates i do are basic dinner das abt it. i guess my main concern is why i cant maintain my club game to real life, and thats wat makes me an afc. What do you guys generally do to get real interest from her.

ps i thot this thread was abt helpin each other so wats wit the insult itsonnow

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you have it pretty good bro... I was in a similar situation once. Only thing was I wasn't looking to get hooked up, but it ended up happening. Are you actually looking for a relationship?

If you're serious about getting a gf get to know a girl as a friend for 4-6 months before actually deciding on being with her exclusively. The opportunity cost is too great to commit to a girl who doesn't stack up...because you could be using that time to phuck lotsa other babes.

I'll always suggest being friends with a chic first prior to actually getting into a serious LTR with her.

Also, maybe look to other sources for meeting women? I've heard dance/yoga classes, and recreational sports/clubs etc are great for things like that.

BadsnakeUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this exact same problem. I wonder the same thing about myself because of it. I have had some semi-serious things in the past but I'm a little older so give it time. Not really got the answer as to why its like that - I've been told the 'too ****y' thing and I'm starting to believe it and tone down my game accordingly. I also have a sneaking and unpleasantI might be sabotaging myself subconsciously for some deep-rooted fear of intimacy or commitment, but maybe that's just me...

Remember as well in a lot of cases that an 'average' girl isn't always prepared to be with someone who has a really cool life becase they don't see whre they would fit into it, so many try and connect a little more on what she's interested in.