"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Any advice for a second go?

YoDJYouMyDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
First, let me say I am in high school but that forum's slow so I figured I'd post it here.

Alright. First let me say I'm a senior and this girl is a junior. So I have a free period the same as hers and we're always talking flirting, whatever. A couple weeks ago, there's this winter dance, and I see her there. She beckons me over, starts flirting, batting her eyes etc. I'll e honest here: I was pretty tipsy and she was pulling the usual "I'm so drunk" routine (whether she was or not I dunno).

Anyway, I say "let's dance." and we start dancing. After like one song she takes my hands, and puts them directly on her ass. Then she takes her hands, puts them around my neck, pulling me closer. At this point, I'm like "damn, I'm set." So we start kissing for maybe ten seconds. At the end of the song (we had already been dancing for like 4-5 songs) she says "I have to go to the bathroom" and leaves. I don't see her for the rest of the night.

Now I feel awkward seeing her b/c of what happened. Was I out of line? I mean it felt natural, not like I was pushing it or anything. Also, we have this dance coming up where an upperclassman is supposed to ask someone younger and I want to ask her, but now I don't know if I can. I mean she's really cute and funny and I want to take her.

The only thing I can think of is she was reluctant to kiss me at the dance b/c her brother's in my grade. What do you all think? Thanks!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Are you looking for a relationship, or are you looking for fun? If you're looking for a relationship, you're not going to start one out of the blue. If you're looking for fun, you won't be too upset if she turns you down.

Go ahead and ask her, but don't expect her to become your girlfriend.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Highschoolers can't be players.That whole forum should be dissolved.

Girls are too fvcking flaky. I don't reccomend macking chics from school when you still aren't a Senior or older than them.

She sounds like she's ready to get popped though.The fact that she went to bathroom signals she was gonna get ready and got the shakes and bounced.

Go for it though you never know.

90% she'll flake and you'll be back here steaming mad...lol.

I know what it was like in HS,too many flakes and super-b!tches.

I reccomend young chics for you my nigga.If it wasn't for them I would have been a very frustrated negroe right about now.
 
Top