Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anxiety might be ruining the relationship?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We’ve been together since June.

Only one argument to note, which we resolved swiftly and quickly.

I can say we’ve been going well, and I think she might too.

Anyway, the reason for this post is I suffer from mild anxiety, which gets worse when I start feeling vulnerable - in this case, it’s because I’m starting to fall for her.

I keep overthinking and overanalysing things: especially after we spent Wednesday at her’s.

I stayed the night and when I got home the next morning I sent her message

“Just got home, had a nice time. See you soon x”

She read the message but didn’t answer.

We did speak later on in the day but I felt something was off.

Maybe it’s just my anxiety, or maybe it’s something I’ve done...

In previous relationships I used to send texts to find out what’s going on, but I haven’t once in my relationship. I just wait till she gets in touch.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately anything we tell you won't change the fact that you have anxiety and that it could affect your personal life. My only suggestion would be see a doc about getting some meds.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sgthaytham- I recommend getting your life in order and addressing your issues. Individuals like yourself are very difficult to have healthy relationships with.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, only time will tell if your concerns about this particular woman's change of behavior are warranted.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I would suggest finding some books, therapist, and/or a support group for anxiety. There are ways to cope and manage it without medication if it’s not severe. Sometimes a few simple things are needed.

Challenge your thoughts.

Challenge your fears.

Be mindful.

Meditate and/or do some deep breathing.

Drain your worries with exercise (cardio is best here). Give yourself the self-love you need. Women pull back all the time if they sense their man becoming too attached. You have to cultivate the trust in yourself that you’ll be ok whether she is in your life or not.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
We’ve been together since June.

Only one argument to note, which we resolved swiftly and quickly.

I can say we’ve been going well, and I think she might too.

Anyway, the reason for this post is I suffer from mild anxiety, which gets worse when I start feeling vulnerable - in this case, it’s because I’m starting to fall for her.

I keep overthinking and overanalysing things: especially after we spent Wednesday at her’s.

I stayed the night and when I got home the next morning I sent her message

“Just got home, had a nice time. See you soon x”

She read the message but didn’t answer.

We did speak later on in the day but I felt something was off.

Maybe it’s just my anxiety, or maybe it’s something I’ve done...

In previous relationships I used to send texts to find out what’s going on, but I haven’t once in my relationship. I just wait till she gets in touch.
shes too sure of you

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw this is in a friends Instagram story too good to past this up. Read this quote several times, it’s powerful.

‘’Everything changes when you begin to love yourself. You no longer send out energy of desperation or need to be filled from the outside. You become a powerful source within yourself that attracts better. The more you love who you are, the less you seek validation and approval.”

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Expectations are pre meditated resentments

With any electronic conversation, someone had to stop replying at some point, otherwise it would never end.

You don't know what she is thinking, you only know what your fear dictates to your head. Tell yourself to stop trying to second guess her. Tell yourself everything is fine. Take it one day at a time.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately anything we tell you won't change the fact that you have anxiety and that it could affect your personal life. My only suggestion would be see a doc about getting some meds.
Nope don't get on any meds.. Usually meds lead to making your condition much worse.

What is your diet and exercise regime like? I would seriously consider working out.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope don't get on any meds.. Usually meds lead to making your condition much worse.

What is your diet and exercise regime like? I would seriously consider working out.
Drinking makes anxiety way worse too.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An update for you guys:

So I ended up sending her a message (probably not the right thing to do)

I asked her if anything was up, and she replied “I don’t know...”

I just told her “You can talk to me about it, but only if you want to”

No reply.

I’m just going to leave it at that... I have idea what’s going on, what I’ve done or said that might have caused her to be like this...

Billtx49

Reaction score
I asked her if anything was up, and she replied “I don’t know...”

I just told her “You can talk to me about it, but only if you want to”

No reply.
Taking this convo logically, if she doesn’t know and can’t give any replied reason, truthful or not. The problem isn’t her.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking this convo logically, if she doesn’t know and can’t give any replied reason. The problem isn’t her.
So you’re saying the problem is me?

I’m not sure what you mean...

Billtx49

Reaction score
So you’re saying the problem is me?

I’m not sure what you mean...
A woman with high enough remaining interest might be truthful or tell a lie, but she would respond. Sounds like yours is in the process of shutting down.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman with high enough remaining interest might be truthful or tell a lie, but she would respond. Sounds like yours is in the process of shutting down.
Yeah, I suppose she is...

It’s just how quickly it all happened. I thought everything was OK Thursday, she kissed me goodbye and all... I didn’t feel anything was off.

Oh well...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People have good and bad days. Many of us here are guilty of overanalyzing them. This means youe not in the moment living. Your watching it like a movie.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People have good and bad days. Many of us here are guilty of overanalyzing them. This means youe not in the moment living. Your watching it like a movie.

I’m just going to carry on... if she gets in touch it would be nice for her to tell me what’s going on, whether she’s breaking up with me or it’s something else.

I really hate being in this limbo

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m just going to carry on... if she gets in touch it would be nice for her to tell me what’s going on, whether she’s breaking up with me or it’s something else.

I really hate being in this limbo
Go do something for your self. Have fun. Fvck her she will be back if she will. Go have sex with someone else. Dont worry about or prioritize somebody tbat doesnt worry about or prioritize you.