Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Antonio Brown had romp with Toilet seat licking Onlyfans Thot the night before.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Remember this Onlyfans girl that was licking toilet seats and filming it during Covid? Well she just came forward and said she banged Brown the day before his walked off the field.

She claims they've been talking for 4 years and finally met. So a high end NFL WR is hooking up with a thot who isn't even that hot looking IMO. I see many women hotter looking than her, even in this old persons region of FL compared to this fish lips thot.

So here is a very high end WR Tyrone, plays pro sports and even he isn't banging super hotties. What does this bode for the average American male who isn't famous??

Antonio Brown reportedly had rendezvous with model before meltdown (nypost.com)

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brown is legit crazy, I don't think he's much of a reflection on anything societal.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, so what? This post comes off as someone making excuses for why he doesn't do well at bat. "Well, you see, if Mr. NFL superstar isn't doing well than how am I expected to compete?" The games been rigged from the start OP, be glad you were born in a time with running water and self made millionaires and not living your life as a feudal serf tilling someone elses soil so you don't starve to death this winter.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More distraction from the fact that they shot up his broken ankle with painkillers so he could play, then threatened to fire him when the drugs wore off and it hurt too badly to continue. I have been a bucs fan most of my life, but arians disgusts me even more than the rest of the nfl.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, so what? This post comes off as someone making excuses for why he doesn't do well at bat. "Well, you see, if Mr. NFL superstar isn't doing well than how am I expected to compete?" The games been rigged from the start OP, be glad you were born in a time with running water and self made millionaires and not living your life as a feudal serf tilling someone elses soil so you don't starve to death this winter.
Did you add your avatar just for this post?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
More distraction from the fact that they shot up his broken ankle with painkillers so he could play, then threatened to fire him when the drugs wore off and it hurt too badly to continue. I have been a bucs fan most of my life, but arians disgusts me even more than the rest of the nfl.
For the millions they get paid i wouldn't give a sh*t!!! The way he acts i gotta wonder if he's blown a lot of his fortune.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats messed up. I heard he could hear and feel bone grinding when making cuts.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Brown is legit crazy, I don't think he's much of a reflection on anything societal.
I too think it' a reflection of both. A pro player wouldn't dare do this back in the late 60s. A coach like Madden or Lombardi would not tolerate a clown like this.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Thats messed up. I heard he could hear and feel bone grinding when making cuts.
NHL players in the playoffs play with fractures and other bad injuries. You don't hear about it until after the series is over. Overall IMO just a publicity stunt and looks at me from Brown. Even if the team pushed him to play while being hurt you don't just run off the field and quit like that and hurt your career prospects. It's doubtful any time would want to give him a big contract or anything long now when you gotta worry if he becames unstable. He's 33 now but is no Jerry Rice when it comes to Youth. He might have a couple years productive left in him but that's about it. Way past his prime now.