Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Antichrist Superstar: the Heirophant (Beginning...)

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will be turning twenty years old in February. In honor of that... I present to you twenty things that I have learned over the years.

1. You are a much better person than you think yourself to be.

2. Those people who rule your High School now, do not be envious of them... just wait until you see them three years from now.

3. You may not understand it now, but whole "It is not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog." is so true it is scary.

4. Listen to your parents sometimes, the things that they say are not always far fetched.

5. Nothing is more important that your passions, your hobbies, and your education... yes you heard me... nothing.

6. "Friends" and women are a dime a dozen... trust me when I tell you this (especially those people that are still in High School) you think the women are fine now... you just wait.

7. True friends however, are something that should be cherished and never neglected.

8. The same could be said for your family... I know, I know... you cannot stand them (same here), but when push comes to shove, they have the tendency to be there for you when no one else in the world will.

9. In the grand scheme of things, look out for yourself over everyone else. No one, not even your family and your closest friends, will keep you in mind all the time... only you can do that.

10. Wear what you want to wear, say what you want to say, listen to whatever you want to listen to, and do what you want to do. Will people always like it? No... but they will respect it.

11. You only live once... and this time sure as hell is not practice.

12. Regret is for people who think that tomorrow is guaranteed.

13. You will never truly know the consequences until you perform the action.

14. You will fall, you will fail, you will stumble, you will miss your mark, you will not always get what you want, or when you want it, you are not infallible, you are not perfect. This applies to everyone... understand this as fact and simply move on.

15. Rejection is as guaranteed as death and taxes... accept this and move on.

16. On the subject of women... always remember that women are far more afraid of themselves and us, than we are of ourselves and them... if you do not believe me... think about how long it takes for a woman to get ready in the morning versus how long it takes you.

17. There is no I in team... this means a lot more than you may think.

18. Compromise is for chumps... collaboration is the key.

19. There is nothing that a woman can do for you (all sexual favors aside) that you cannot do for yourself... that goes for anyone else as well.

20. Sex is both underrated and overrated at the same time... think about that.

Reload...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ohiofutballa
Everything clicked with me especially #12

Bravo
Oh yeah, number 12 made me read it a few times.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Terrible. I hated it. What dream world are you living in? :D

Bravo... bravo...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to the top of the board with you, says I.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Always good to hear your thoughts bro....

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
#18 is perfect, for anyone who didnt understand it, go back and read it untill you do.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
number 12 is a nice one. good job.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
How could one neglect 11?
Think about all the times you ****ed up...then think about 12 before you go too far.

Live On

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great post Matrix