Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anti intelectualism

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try what I said in my last post. Lengthen your stride; swing your arms a bit further than you normally would. I know it sounds stupid, but there is an immediate change in thinking.

I've noticed that I'm caught off guard less when I do that.

U

user43770

Good point, but the idea isn't to ramble on endlessly free-associating, like a coked-up Robin Williams, but to stop over-engineering every word, phrase, or sentence coming out of your mouth. For most guys, the problem isn't the thoughts they express, but the thoughts that are in their heads, in the first place. Guys are awkward because of incongruity, not because they said the wrong thing, or said it the wrong way. If your thinking is fvcked up, then fix that, instead of worrying about exactly what to say.
Eh, I'm not a talker if I don't need to be. Women like to talk, so I prod them along.

Thing is, I'm smart and witty. And I bet most of the posters on sosuave are like me. At least smart.

When a woman rambles on, they eventually give me good joke material (I'm looking for it).

I don't like talking. I don't want to talk about my day. I don't want to talk about the weather.

I'd talk politics, as I'm interested in it, but I'm a Trump guy, and that immediately changes the atmosphere for the worse with most single women.

U

user43770

Hiding your politics from a college feminist is a mistake. Nothing makes her swoon faster than a man who'll smack her on her ass and put her in her place. Even if she runs away screaming, it's still a win. Who wants to spend time listening to her BS?
I hide my politics from most people. Most people are fvcking idiots.

Women usually lean left. Are there conservative women? Sure, but they've been married for 15 years.

U

user43770

The conservative women grew up with a dominant father in the home. If you're shacking up with Lefty chicks, and disguising your politics, I'd love to hear from YOU in 15 years.

Every feminist needs a "daddy" to straighten her out...unless she's ugly....then, she's on her own.
Things have changed since you were in the game, sir. Women have taken a turn for the worse.

I was at a truck stop by my work yesterday, and 3 charter busses full of college athletes happened to be there. We're talking probably 75 hotties, just walking around, shooting the sh1t. 90% of them were dressed like *****s.

That's something I would have just ogled over in my youth, but as a grown man, I see the decay in societal values. I see a bunch of women that will get fvcked and tossed. It's sad, really.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
When I like a girl, I go to her and tell her I liked her and I want to kiss her. IT IS VERY EASY.
Lol.

- ‘Hi, could I get 2 peach cobbles and 2 coffees?”
- ‘Sure, is that all?”
- ‘No. I also want to tell you that I think you have a very cute and fertile face and I would like to stick my tongue all the way down your throat.”
- “Wow.”
- When are you off work?”
- ‘I’m off at 6 pm.”
- “OK. Let’s meet afterwards at xyz in apartment 2B. Since you are still young and fertile, I may rip your clothes off and f your brains out too.
- ‘You don’t waste time do you?”
- “Nope. I’m the man so I’m supposed to lead and go for what I want.”
- “I’ll be there.”

Rock on!

I don't care if she rejects me or not. Davidx is a PUA who teached that and he is right.
Come on bro, a 27 year HB9 tells you ‘there is NO attraction between you and I.” And you don’t care? What do they smoke in Brazil?

I love to see these alleged PUA’s in the real world. For some reason I think they would get smoked out of the water.

I avoid all this PUA plans and schemes.
You just said you follow a PUA. And now you say you avoid all PUA plans and schemes. Which is it?

I like things very simple.
Everyone does bro.

What you guys think about that?
We think how come you don’t have a criminal record.

Taylor Swift got touched in the back, she took the guy to Court.
Cuba Gooding Jr touched some girls in a nightclub in the back, he is in Court for the next few months.

Any guy who even tries 10% of what you are suggesting will get arrested for harassment.

brazilian_user

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol.

- ‘Hi, could I get 2 peach cobbles and 2 coffees?”
- ‘Sure, is that all?”
- ‘No. I also want to tell you that I think you have a very cute and fertile face and I would like to stick my tongue all the way down your throat.”
- “Wow.”
- When are you off work?”
- ‘I’m off at 6 pm.”
- “OK. Let’s meet afterwards at xyz in apartment 2B. Since you are still young and fertile, I may rip your clothes off and f your brains out too.
- ‘You don’t waste time do you?”
- “Nope. I’m the man so I’m supposed to lead and go for what I want.”
- “I’ll be there.”

Rock on!

Come on bro, a 27 year HB9 tells you ‘there is NO attraction between you and I.” And you don’t care? What do they smoke in Brazil?

I love to see these alleged PUA’s in the real world. For some reason I think they would get smoked out of the water.

You just said you follow a PUA. And now you say you avoid all PUA plans and schemes. Which is it?

Everyone does bro.

We think how come you don’t have a criminal record.

Taylor Swift got touched in the back, she took the guy to Court.
Cuba Gooding Jr touched some girls in a nightclub in the back, he is in Court for the next few months.

Any guy who even tries 10% of what you are suggesting will get arrested for harassment.

I am sorry things are really bad in US.

-"Hi, how are you?"
-"I am fine"
-"Hey, I just saw you across the cafeteria and I was really impressed with your beauty and would like to chat a bit. Is it possible?"
-"Sure"
-"So, my name is Otávio, I am 31 years old, I live in Brazil, I am a lawyer... blah blah".
-"Cool"

After some time

-"I have to leave now, could we chat latter?"
-"Yep"
-"What's your number?"

Is that difficult?

If I was an American male, I would just meet foreign girls and forget about the American girls. Why? There are more quality women around the globe.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Picking up women isn’t hard anywhere. Just identify indications of interest and act on it. What you say doesn’t matter. Last chick who’s number I got it took about 30 seconds. I knew was interested by her second sentence.

Pogejr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I traveled to Brazil for work a few months ago and something that really caught me off guard was how receptive the girls there were compared to the U.S. I think it has something to do with the abundance of attractive girls there (that are living in relative poverty by U.S. standards) and the fact that prostitution is legal.

It really is a different world there and so I don’t blame this poster for his approach. It really does work and it really is that simple there (at least in my experience as a foreigner). I remember looking out the window as we drove through a toll road and I saw a 9 working in one of the booths. She was literally one of the most attractive girls I’ve seen this year and there she was. In the states, a 9 is usuallly a model, a leasing agent, or some job that makes use of her looks. But this girl was just another chick, very grounded cause she’s working a very basic job.

We went on a pub crawl in São Paulo and I hooked up the one of the girls running it, just by looking her in the eye, introducing myself, and showing some beer pong skills/banter. I got mugged while I was down there so I’d probably not be going back anytime soon but I don’t see anything facetious with how OP describes his experience. Brazil is a whole different game.

On the topic of legalized prostitution, it’s not something I did while I was down there cause I didn’t want to catch anything and it’s already easy enough to hook up but just the fact that guys have multiple options seems to mean that girls can’t be as rude/bitchy as they are in the States.