Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anti-Dump's Machine (Part IV: Embrace ACTION, Woman's Weak Spot)

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You call a MINIMUM of four days.

Your only calling days are monday, tuesday, wednesday. NEVER call thursday thru sunday. She will have made plans for the week end. Trips, aunts flying in, etc.

This is simple. If you get a number on your calling days call the FOLLOWING week. If you get a number on THURS thru SATURDAY call the FOLLOWING week. If you get a number on sunday, call wednesday. Wednesday is only three days but you probably won't get many numbers on that day.
This is not science. It is an art.

Planning your calls is good for you because it teaches you to SLOW DOWN.
The slower you go in dating the easier it is to AVOID the traps. You know the saying, 'fools rush in'.

The girl will wait if she truely likes you. If she gets mad, this is good. You find out who is a b***h and who is not.

About getting off the phone fast. Your purpose for calling is NOT TO HAVE A CONVERSATION! It is to SET UP a date. Say 'this is Anjo, we met at the Joe's Place. Let's do dinner on saturday. I'll pick you up at 8:00PM. What's your address?.'

After you get the address, say 'That's great. See you saturday. Goodnight.'And HANG UP.

You are not being RUDE! You are giving her a date and she is LUCKY she got one from you. Why? Because you had two other girls to choose from!
A guy told Anti-Dump that he talked to his ex through the Internet. “Since we broke up so well, maybe there is a chance we’ll get back together.”

And Anti-Dump responded:

You said "She broke up with me".

You were DUMPED. No matter what you do or say or learn, you have been put in a little file box in her head under 'loser'.

Nothing on the face of the earth can help you now (with her).

You need a NEW girl with a BLANK file box . March forward young Don Juan! Seek out new blood.

The next girl will be ALL OVER YOU.
But the guy replied, “But Anti-Dump! She tells me to call her sometime.”

And Anti-Dump thundered:

You said "what about her talking to me..."

Computer talk is just TALK. It is NOT a relationship. She prefers to just TALK to you. She could pick up her phone at any second. She never will. Why? You are giving her all the attention she needs. Why should she call you. She can get what she wants from you everyday. SHE KNOWS HOW TO HAVE IT ALL HER WAY. She dumped you when SHE wanted. She keeps TELLING you to call (ordering).

She thinks (incorrectly) you'll do what ever she wants. You see she won't call because she's programmed by the little file box. It tells her you're willing to go along with her.

A relationship has to be 50-50. Alot of women think equality means having it all their way. WRONG!

Prove me wrong. Call her. Ask her out . I guarantee that she will be TWICE as ONE-SIDED as she was. Why? Because you have shown that you are a willing victim. You are willing to give her lots of your Don Juan time. If you want to be friends that's alright. Just don't think she will suddenly turn into Miss Cooperation. It will never happen.

She's not interested in you the person. If she was your phone would be exploding. She sees the new you. She talks to the new you. Is the phone ringing?

She doesn't know that you've changed . You can't tell her you've changed. You can't tell her about all the things you now know. It's too late.

She will always see you in the old way.
But the guy asks, “Can the guy ever go back with such an ex?”

I guess your going to have to learn the hard way. She's baiting the trap.
She can't wait to SUCK YOU BACK INTO A ONE SIDED relationship where SHE has all the power. Remember the little file box? In her mind you are a loser. As soon as you get back she will DUMP you harder than you ever have been dumped before.

Why didn't she ask you to be ALONE with her at the movies? You were asked to 'come along' (second choice) .
Why didn't she ask you to go shopping ALONE with her. Because 'None of her friends would go with her' (you are
second choice again).

You CAN"T be first my friend with a girl that dumped you. She can only put the dog collar around your neck.
What size is it by the way....
Krynnster adds,

As hard as this may sound, in my experience this is absolutely true. Exes will remain exes. If you go back to them (or let them get back to you) it might work for a while and you can have some fun but it wouldn't last. While I found that it's very easy to become best-friends with your exes (no sex), it's almost impossible to have a successful relationship with them. Why? Because you already tried it and it didn't work. You can try again, but it will fail again because both of you didn't really change and everything that was wrong is still wrong. Your best option is to learn your lesson, let her learn hers and move on.

Oh and one more thing, if you don't really care about what's going to happen with her, then don't allow her to get any closer because you will lose control, start caring and get hurt.
Poet put out a long post detailing the DJ way. At the end he asks, “Does anyone else have a better way to put it and in less words?”

Anti-Dump replied:

Yea. I have some.

Just focus on the single word 'NUMBER' when you are talking to a woman.

And then focus on the single word 'YES' when you call to ask for a date.

You only need TWO words Poet. Number and Yes. This may be too simple for a brain like you!

And please don't pull out any FU's. It's a joke.

Forget Words. Take action.
Poet replies that he ought to check for ‘high levels of interest signs’ first. Listen to Anti-Dump’s response:

I keep telling you that 'signs' are unreliable and are a waste of time to look for.

Women HIDE (!) their true feelings. They conceal them until they are absolutely sure. That process takes months and months in a relationship. And you want them to show it before? Never going to happen.

The ugly ones do it because they are desparate. The 9&10's DON'T do it generally speaking.

You can't get into a woman's head early in the dating process. It's a SEALED VAULT. You must strike women at their WEAK spot. Their 'weak spot' is ACTION.

Men rule the action world. Women are king in COMMUNICATING. But weak in action.

The secret is asking them to DO things. This is their weak spot. They would rather 'talk' all the time and discuss things. They are experts in that. You CAN'T WIN UNLESS 'YOU' ARE THE EXPERT.

And you are. In DOING things. Asking for a date is the ultimate test. If a girl is interested she will go into her 'weak' area for you. She will do things. She will let you lead her in the ACTION world.

Women that are mediumly to low interested in you will HESITATE and think about it.

'Signs' are a form of communicating and that's where women are king.

Asking for a date is really saying 'let's do some action things'. You are seeing if she will leave her communicating world for you.

You are under the impression that 9's & 10's will do that. Most won't. It's not a REVERSABLE process. Because ugly girls do that, beautiful one's WON'T.

The good looking ones HIDE their true feelings.

You must ask out the ones that show very little signs IF SHE IS SOMEONE YOU really WANT!

Risk is part of the game. No risk, no reward.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the greatest Pook post I've ever read, but still valuable in and of itself.

Not even pook can get away with piecing quotes together into a new thread. :D

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Page
Not the greatest Pook post I've ever read, but still valuable in and of itself.

Not even pook can get away with piecing quotes together into a new thread. :D
Actually, I think this is some of the Pookster's best work. Because the early SoSuave community had only a few hundred posters, the thread discussions had more depth and cohesiveness than the threads we see today.

Hell, even I no longer agree with everything AD posted, but like it or not, AD's teachings are the foundation for what's parroted about this site even to this day.

I get a new revelation everytime I re-read those old quotes. It makes me realize just how deep those discussions were and how they affected me as a newbie. I feel fortunate to have discovered this site during that unique era.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started reading this forum just as Anti-Dump began posting.

To this day, I still think he was actually Doc Love.

AD had an unusual ability to bottom-line everything so that you could not really argue with his logic. It is as close to "fact" as you could get. I say it was unusual because it really is unusual.

I've disagreed with a few of his philosophies. I have posted on this before. Primarily, I've disagreed on the "how" which AD was very short on. He could say "this is the way to look at it" and he would be absolutely right but he couldn't tell you exactly how to overcome whichever problem was at hand.

In terms of this particular tip, "Exs are exs for a reason" etc., AD was right on the money in my book.

PS: The forum really was better back then.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Survivor
.....but like it or not, AD's teachings are the foundation for what's parroted about this site even to this day.
Yeah, and that's what I have been pointing out for quite some time as a major cause of misconception and damage to people's game.

Anti-Dump's mentality (in my interpretation) is simply to not waste any time with any girl who doesn't throw herself at you no-holds-barred with no effort from you in the interaction.

In the real world, however. this is completely unlikely to happen with the caliber of woman who I think MOST guys on this forum would like to meet and hit it off with.

Anti-Dump seemed to believe that the excitement that caused a woman to display what he would call a "high interest level" was something that you could do nothing to cultivate or influence. In my way of viewing things creating, cultivating and influencing that excitement to hook up with you is what we are in the business of doing. Obviously, there are as many ways of doing this as there are DJ's, but that's what we are trying to do. We are NOT trying to develop some "system" whose aim it is to play a numbers game in order to get whatever happens to fall into our lap, because normally....what DOES is not something you want to MARRY (which is what Anti-Dump's ideas are theoretically geared towards).

-PDX

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct, PDX.

That's why I'm glad Pook is bringing his quotes back. It'll debunk a few myths. What folks don't realize is that as influential as AD was, he wasn't a guru. There were many times when he asked moderators to remove posts and even more instances when he admitted that his answers were pure guesses. AD often apologized to posters for stating something that he later regretted, or just plain admitted that he didn't know (something I wish more people now would do).

On the surface, it does seem like he fell short on advice on how to increase one's own desiability. It was always action this and action that.

I agree there were very seldom instances where AD actually commented about how to influence INITIAL interest. One quote comes to mind though(not verbatim):

Cooking? No, SHE should be cooking for YOU.... Real men are out doing things.... climbing towers.... What are you doing? Making spaghettii?
I once posted earlier in "The Real Reason for Waiting Four Days to CAll" about AD's old quotes and put two and two together. I think AD's point was this: Not only can focusing on action help gauge the initial interest level of the woman when in her presence, but it can also develop your own level of desirability when you are alone.

Pook thinks that AD never focused on how to attract desirable women, but in my opinion he did in a subtle way. He probably didn't focus on desirability totally because desirability is too subjective. He knew that in order to give advice that egotistical newbies would accept, he would have to make universal statements in objective terms and acronyms that geeks with no social skills could understand, myself included...(laugh).

Don't get me wrong, though. I'm not bashing AD. His posts motivated me to take action. A small part of me will always be an AD worshipper. Heaven knows Pook still is....

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel as if I'm beginning to talk in another language on the forum. Why do some people understand Anti-Dump's Machine so easily while others cannot grasp it?

Trickynick

There is a reason why I am posting all of this under the THEME of Anti-Dump's Machine. Lately, when I read back over his old posts, a very central theme struck out at me (this 'machine' theme). That is why the thread is what it is.

This is NOT a collection of Anti-Dump quotes. If it were, you would be seeing twice the amount of quotes.

These are all elements of the 'MACHINE' theme he kept driving. This thread, for example, is part FOUR of this theme. All the parts work together. They are not scattered quotes.

In the first post, I tried to illustrate what the Machine is about.

It is not trying to create interest in the girl. It is the opposite, it is weeding out DISINTEREST.

It is not about getting laid or getting a date.

It is entirely to get an interested chick. Interested does not mean a girl who will date/sleep/marry you. If you understand those two sentences, you will get what the machine is trying to do.

These posts are not to work alone. They are to work together. They are all parts of the 'machine'.

Yeah, and that's what I have been pointing out for quite some time as a major cause of misconception and damage to people's game.
Already, this tells you are missing the point of Anti-Dump's Machine. The entire idea of 'game' is to pick up chicks.

'Game' does not create successful marriages.

'Game' does not produce a woman who truly loves you.

'Game' can get you laid and can give you fun. But as you grow up, you begin to realize how limited game is for focusing on the whole of your life.

Anti-Dump's mentality (in my interpretation) is simply to not waste any time with any girl who doesn't throw herself at you no-holds-barred with no effort from you in the interaction.
Asking for a date is not a holds barred interest.

Anti-Dump's Machine goes well beyond the iniitial encounter. Most people here AGONIZE about the initiial encounter, checking for her interest, etc. etc. etc.

The Machine is to focus on the first couple of months. A date is not some glorious event. It is a fun simple event where you are still gauging her.

Get out of the 'game' mindset. Look at it a bit more longterm, you are using TIME to your advantage.

Interested girls are consistant.

Now, how does a girl throwing herself at you fit in with any of the posts I've put out?

By using this Machine, you will weed out any girl who does that either for 'kicks' or whatever.

You see, Trickynick, interested women are consistant. They will keep going out with you and keep following your ideas.

Anti-Dump does not know WHY interested girls do this. He doesn't try to explain WHY women do what they do, only that they do it.

I believe now one of the major features of male to female interactions is the male creating and building a world and drawing women into it. This is not in the Juggler sense but something quite else.

I can tell you the difference between those that do and do not get it. For example, DeAngelo gets it. DeAngelo is actually doing Anti-Dump's Machine in his book.

But everyone looks at DeAngelo's work and go, "Tell us how to get chicks interested" and they end up with ****y/funny.

But if you read closer, you will find that the entire ****y/funny is actually an entire break from the usual focus on getting her interest. (DeAngelo himself goes CONTRARY to rapport.) DeAngelo uses these exact words:

But my most important realization is that THIS IS MY REALITY, AND SHE IS A GUEST. Not the other way around.

You are creating a world and drawing her into it.

This tells them that their little ploys aren’t going to even get by my radar – never mind into my reality. I never get upset at them or let them get to me emotionally (this is key, because if they sense that they’ve found a button, they’ll use it over and over again). As my friend Eric once said “YOU’RE IN MY REALITY NOW.”

This is why DeAngelo never goes and checks to see if she is 'interested'. If she is friendly, that is enough. If she keeps going out with him and does (this is key here) what HE wants to do, that is enough.

This is the entire spirit of Anti-Dump's Machine. This is why you guys are so confused about it. You keep thinking that interest is some 'connection' that you can grow stronger by something you do.

But I realized that women don't look at guys the same we look at women. They see an entire guy's WORLD. They want to know if you stay home on Sundays, if you can enjoy music, if you are spontaneous, etc. etc. They are curious about your WORLD. Women do not see guys, they see different realities to enter.

This is why Anti-Dump says, "The girl must like your STYLE first." She must like the things you choose to do on dates, etc. You are bringing her into your reality. You are holding her hand and guiding her down this new life.

Anti-Dump seemed to believe that the excitement that caused a woman to display what he would call a "high interest level" was something that you could do nothing to cultivate or influence.
No. Anti-Dump was well aware of Ross Jeffereies and even Speed Seduction and PUAs. He even mentions them.

But you must remember Anti-Dump was probably twice the age we are. He had already gone through a failed marriage.

It is interesting to note that DeAngelo, who says the similiar thing, comes from about the same age.

Why do women always say, like a broken record, to 'be yourself'? It is because they don't see guys, they see worlds. [I am talking about LTR types here, not ONS]

Once you realize this, all the 'cultivating interest' goes out the window. By improving your world (improving yourself in all ways, etc.) girls will obviously become more interested in you. That is what I have focused on in my posts. My own transition from dork boy to cool guy is seen within my posts (as revelations). Anti Dump was focused on just the weeding out.

There is a REASON why women love guys with money, love guys with humor, love guys who are more connected to society, etc.

Rather than try to answer this, we just put up cliched evolutionary paradigms. The truth is much more incredible than anything dreamed of in biology.

In my way of viewing things creating, cultivating and influencing that excitement to hook up with you is what we are in the business of doing. Obviously, there are as many ways of doing this as there are DJ's, but that's what we are trying to do. We are NOT trying to develop some "system" whose aim it is to play a numbers game in order to get whatever happens to fall into our lap, because normally....what DOES is not something you want to MARRY (which is what Anti-Dump's ideas are theoretically geared towards).
To show you where I'm coming from with all this, let me say this:

We have defined confidence ALL WRONG.

Whenever you read a confidence post, here or on asf or anywhere else, we keep thinking of confidence in our ACTIONS like some superman Alpha Male being dominant. (this is not surprising as men, by nature, are action oriented.)

Confidence is not in our actions, it is the vision of our own world. It is THE LINK between our dream and day.

Look at every guy that is successful with women. They all differ in the hows but one thing unites them: they all created their own world.

A woman says this quite bluntly when she compared confidence to ****iness:

Confidence is when a man is proud of his job, but never brags about it. When he has a great body, but doesn't call attention to it. He talks about his hobbies and passions because he can see that you're interested, not because he assumes you are. A confident man will approach a woman directly, but with a questioning smile. Confident men will state their opinions, welcome criticism, ask when they don't know, admit mistakes, and stand up for what they believe even if it's going to make things difficult for them. At the heart of it, I'd say confidence is about being sure of who you are and what you're worth, but never thinking you know it all. ****iness is thinking you're the ****, and taking for granted that everyone around you thinks the same.

,Now, there is some ******** that distorts the message. But one thing is clear, confidence is not our actions. Confidence is our own world, our own reality.

And when we view confidence as this, all our 'actions' become sure, pronounced, and everyone views us as knowing what we want and taking it.

Survivor says that he is glad that I brought back the Anti-Dump posts because he thinks they will be debunked.

To the contrary, I brought back the Anti-Dump posts to debunk much of the cr@p floating around on the forums now.

But I've been on these forums a long time and one thing is clear: those who will get will be those who can put aside their egos. That is how the Nice Guy gets trapped being Nice Guy, his ego can't fathom any other possibility.

The only way to really understand what is going on is through humility, for it is only in that state of humility that Nature is viewed undistorted by our petty systems and philosophies.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
I feel as if I'm beginning to talk in another language on the forum. Why do some people understand Anti-Dump's Machine so easily while others cannot grasp it?
I'll take a crack at that:

I think some people are assuming that this machine is THE ONLY THING you're supposed to do. I get the impression that they are critisizing from a perspective of "what about the self-improvement? what about confidence or what about fill-in-the-blank." I see this machine as one more peice of ze puzzle, not the be all and end all of dealing with women.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
I'll take a crack at that:

I think some people are assuming that this machine is THE ONLY THING you're supposed to do. I get the impression that they are critisizing from a perspective of "what about the self-improvement? what about confidence or what about fill-in-the-blank." I see this machine as one more peice of ze puzzle, not the be all and end all of dealing with women.
Thank you, Short Timer, for explaining my sentiments exactly.

Survivor says that he is glad that I brought back the Anti-Dump posts because he thinks they will be debunked.

To the contrary, I brought back the Anti-Dump posts to debunk much of the cr@p floating around on the forums now.
That is not what I said, Pook. Calm down and re-read my post again.

It is not AD's "machine" that will be debunked. Much of his stuff is spot on. Instead, it is the myth that there is only one path to "Don Juan".

AD's "machine" worked for you and me. It doesn't work for PDX and others like him. So what? He's getting what he wants out of life and were getting what we want. Enough of this philosophical internet war. (yes it is PHILOSOPHICAL!)

I'm not a player, but I think Player_Supreme has made some of the best contributions to this forum in recent memory. Walden and jwhite17 probably has never heard of AD except for in a few DJ Bible articles, yet their Boot Camp Journals are stuff of legend. All these guys forged their own path. It doesn't matter whether they use AD's "machine". What matters is that they take action to improve themselves.

The reason I'm glad your'e bringing back AD's machine is because you've ressurected yet another alternative path to "Don Juan", that's all. AD's "machine" is a damn good "machine". But let's not be so egotistical to think that its the best "machine" out there.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Survivor: AD's "machine" worked for you and me. It doesn't work for PDX and others like him. So what? He's getting what he wants out of life and were getting what we want. Enough of this philosophical internet war. (yes it is PHILOSOPHICAL!)

I'm not a player, but I think Player_Supreme has made some of the best contributions to this forum in recent memory. Walden and jwhite17 probably has never heard of AD except for in a few DJ Bible articles, yet their Boot Camp Journals are stuff of legend. All these guys forged their own path. It doesn't matter whether they use AD's "machine". What matters is that they take action to improve themselves.
Amen...

Inflexibility in thinking will simply make one unappealing to the ladies.

There is no need to try and debunk Anti-Dump since he has on many occasions debunked himself.

When it comes to women, confidence is the key and what is prevalent on this board is some persons obtain confidence by fighting what gives you confidence.

L

lux

Originally posted by Pook

Why do women always say, like a broken record, to 'be yourself'? It is because they don't see guys, they see worlds.

Look at every guy that is successful with women. They all differ in the hows but one thing unites them: they all created their own world.
Pook, I believe the stuff you mentioned in your reply to tricknick is GOLD... It deserves its own threard.

A lot of threads talk about on the importance of self-improvement but none have really captured the essence of why (well... at least not like u just did).

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very interesting.

The whole concept of interest level to me has been incredibly misleading. Trying to read a womans signs can be more difficult than one things and are as influenced by the lunar cycle as her menstrual cycle.

One thing that should be consistent is that a man practices the fundamentals.

As long as a man is decisive and in control of his own world, he will attract women into it.

George Gordon

Banned
Reaction score

Confidence is not in our actions, it is the vision of our own world. It is THE LINK between our dream and day.
Very Interesting.

My poet uncle said something very similar about confidence when I asked him shortly after I found this site, and I was baffled by his answer because it was so different then how people defined confidence on this forum. I thought he was wrong, the Nice Guy still attached to me, but as the months passed, what he said began to make more sense and it started to feel genuine. Now, more than ever.

!GG!

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Whenever you read a confidence post, here or on asf or anywhere else, we keep thinking of confidence in our ACTIONS like some superman Alpha Male being dominant. (this is not surprising as men, by nature, are action oriented.)

A woman says this quite bluntly when she compared confidence to ****iness:

Confidence is when a man is proud of his job, but never brags about it. When he has a great body, but doesn't call attention to it. He talks about his hobbies and passions because he can see that you're interested, not because he assumes you are. A confident man will approach a woman directly, but with a questioning smile. Confident men will state their opinions, welcome criticism, ask when they don't know, admit mistakes, and stand up for what they believe even if it's going to make things difficult for them. At the heart of it, I'd say confidence is about being sure of who you are and what you're worth, but never thinking you know it all. ****iness is thinking you're the ****, and taking for granted that everyone around you thinks the same.

I'm sorry Pook, but what you have just quoted as Confidence is all about ACTIONS. In fact, it is nothing but ACTIONS.

Confidence may be Internal to yourself, but chicks are not mindreaders. They judge you based on the External. They way you carry yourself (external), the way you just approached her (external), the fact that you are proud of your job but don't brag about it (all ACTIONS and all external.)

Confidence is both Internal and External.

Overall, I think it is more than just a little bit clear that a chick who is really Interested in you is going to make it easy for you (Duh.)

But that does not mean that you can't change the Mildly Interested chick into a Highly Interested chick.

Obviously there are some women who you have no chance with.

But why not increase your odds and go after the Highly Interested chicks AND the Mildly Interested chicks. Why not use all of the tools at your disposal and land both types.

The obvious answer is Duh, of course you do.

Unless your Internal EGO is so big so that you don't want to take a risk with a Mildly Interested chick. Duh again.

Note that its funny that this is the kind of bottom-line logic that AD use to use.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Survivor,

I see an undercurrent in these Anti-Dump posts. Anti-Dump doesn't exactly mention it directly.

It is also in DeAngelo's material. In fact, I see it everywhere.

All the Don Juans get in line. Pook walks down the line, holding his hands behind him, speaking...

All these men are successful with women. Yet, all these men are different.

One is an artist.

Another is a mountain climber.

Yet, another is a poet.

A fourth is a mechanic.

A fifth is an actor.

The next is a truck driver.

Also, when they interact with women, generally, they use different actions. Some are really aggressive. Others are a bit more 'gentle'. Some are more active. Others a bit imaginative.

Now, step up to the forum, gentlemen. Tell us when you call the girl after she gives you her number...

"I wait four days to call.."
"I wait a week to call..."
"I call immediately...."
"I call her when bored..."
"I wait two days..."
"I call only on weekdays."
"I call only after 8 PM."
"I call only in the mornings."

Now, what do we have here? You, yes, the second in line. Step forward.

The mountain climber steps forward.

Sir, detail your methods.

The mountain climber tells his actions.

Step back in line. You will be the Mountain Climber System.

Number three in line, step forward.

And Pook goes and makes systems out of each guy.

Now we could go and sell the systems as a book to lonely males. But we are still dealing with the surface here.

It is WRONG to view these guys as different, as if a guy ought to examine each 'system' for they are 'all' correct. They are simply 'different' methods and that is all.

What is RIGHT is to view what in these guys are the SAME. Why does this bodybuilder and wimpy artist get the girl? What is the same about them?

They both created their own world. The women find the artist interesting and imaginative. The women also find the bodybuilder strong and forceful. They like both.

Women like to date these 'different guys' to get a taste of which world they like they best. They want to test them all!

But let us say a guy tried to do the 'artist method' by getting some paper and pencil just to 'get the girls'. And let us say a guy did bodybuilding just so women will 'like' him.

The women might be curious at first, but like worried deer, they scatter away. What is wrong here?

The guys just go back to the systems trying to 'tweek' their actions out, like debugging a program.

One thing I know certain about women is that they hate it when guys try to act 'this way' or 'that way' to like them.

Take a guy who is laying girls left and right. He might see himself as a seductionist. He might even give himself a title. He might go to internet message forums and write 'seduction tips'.

As males, we are action oriented. When we get the girl, we often think it is something we did. So the guy, when trying to explain his success, will list the ACTIONS he did.

Since all guys are a bit different, their actions are going to be a bit different. When we turn those actions into systems, we end up thinking they are things we prescribe to our actions and viola! a woman appears.

This question will make you think: Why do we assume successful guys know WHY they are successful?

I don't think most successful guys KNOW why they are successful. Generally, they don't care. When asked, they point out their actions because as males, that is how we are oriented.

Step forward, men!

The line of Don Juans step forward.

All these men here have two things in common. First, they created their own world. The best 'seducers' do not even think they are 'seducing'. They are doing just what they want, what they please. They do not log onto internet sites to download 'actions'. They do what they want and ask questions later. (Contrast that to other guys who ask questions first then try to take what they want!)

The second thing they have in common is some type of manliness. It doesn't have to be to an extreme degree, but even if a guy loves chick flicks and watches them endlessly, the girl probably won't like him.

Generally, girls are attracted to MEN.

But it is VERY manly to create your own world and live within it.

But knowing my Pookish words will be misinterpreted, let me use DeAngelo for an example.

DeAngelo has been credited with bringing the idea of ****y/funny into our Don Juan consciousness.

But I'd say 99% of the guys don't really get what is behind the ****y/funny. They think it is some technique, or maybe an attitude to place over their own usual self.

DeAngelo likes the No, but.... He and the girl are going to sit down and he goes, "Not this chair. Let's sit over there," and leads her over there.

Back at the bedroom, the girl is spreading her legs, panting, telling DeAngelo to give it to her! He says, "No, I am not done kissing you yet."

Some might view those examples as DeAngelo acting out some 'Alpha Male'. I don't see it as that.

DeAngelo is living in his own world. He will sit in the chair he wants, kiss her when he wants, and so on.

There is a REASON why through most of history has the wife to be 'obediant' to the husband. The husband is asked only to 'cherish' her.

Maybe it was due to Feminist idealogy or something else, but we have looked at those times because the man was the 'power'. Is this true?

Not from what I've read. Women were seen as very powerful, at least their sexuality was. The women were to be covered, their hair hidden, and so on.

Now look at the women today. Do you find any real uniqueness among the women? NO! They tend to be very herd-like. The point is that women cannot make their own world. That is why women so desperately need men.

There is a REASON why when you set no bounderies to your woman, apocolypse occurs. Women not so much want bounderies as they want a world.

I see this 'do what you want/create your own world' trend in DeAngelo. I also see it in Anti-Dump's posts. In fact, I see it in any guy who is successful wtih women.

"Love the way YOU WANT! Sounds great, huh? Get used it, Don Juan." -Anti-Dump

There is no such 'system'. There will be a Pook way to love, as there is a Survivor way, as well as a Allen Thompson way. Just as you are unique so will your love be unique.

Women HATE it when guys are not unique, when they copy someone else's love to them.

I think a great exercise for everyone is to go to some distant town, one where no one will know you, and do whatever the hell you want. That's right. Go up that beauty and be super aggressive! Or go up to her and say WHATEVER you want.

Relax! There will be no one from this board going, "Uh uh! You have gone 'against' the Don Juan way" (whatever that means). No rules. No regulations.

Anything you want.

Watch what happens. I bet you'll stunned at how successful you are.

The next morning, with that beautuous babe's arms and legs locked around you in bed, you will stare at the ceiling and wonder how this happen. "Maybe I was super confidant last night!" No, for that brief moment, when no one was watching and no one you knew could 'criticize' you, you united dream and day.

That is Don Juan!

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is RIGHT is to view what in these guys are the SAME. Why does this bodybuilder and wimpy artist get the girl? What is the same about them?

They both created their own world. The women find the artist interesting and imaginative. The women also find the bodybuilder strong and forceful. They like both.

Women like to date these 'different guys' to get a taste of which world they like they best. They want to test them all!
What about the guy that just loves to be the nerd-hacker trekkie. That's his world, he's super confident in it. He does it because he enjoys it. So he has to fend off the chicks?

Nah. In the chick world he's a loser. He hasn't made the "right" choices.

It's all nice to say that be yourself, follow your dreams, and the babes will be there. But it isn't true.

Chicks want specific things. If you don't supply them, or at least supply the illusion, then they aren't going to be interested.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the guy that just loves to be the nerd-hacker trekkie. That's his world, he's super confident in it. He does it because he enjoys it. So he has to fend off the chicks?
Actually, that is true. He WOULD have to fend off the chicks, only, the chicks that would want him would also be into nerd-hacker-trekkie stuff.

That is, if he was TRULY confident and exited about his world, and not just into nerd-hacker-trekkie stuff because he was too shy and inhibited to do what he REALLY wanted to do.

Reaction score
The Sniffer sighs deeply as he reads some of the best-written drivel ever to grace the boards...

Now look at the women today. Do you find any real uniqueness among the women? NO! They tend to be very herd-like.
This is one of the dumbest blanket statements you have made. I look around me and see men acting like sheep as well. I find more uniqueness amongst my female friends than my homeboys...maybe this is because I am not making generalized assumptions about them like SOME people...moving on.

The point is that women cannot make their own world. That is why women so desperately need men.
Now this is interesting. I have to disagree, considering the fact that women are THE creators. (Are you forgetting who pushed your big-headed ass out so many years ago?) I am wondering what you are basing this observation on. Most women I know were actually stronger in character than men. They were single moms, artists, poets, who not only created their own worlds but nurtured the worlds of others.

Maybe I am reading too deep here, but you strike me as a bit of a misogynist Pook. Now granted, I personally dont believe in "sexual equality" or any of that other feminist garbage. Male does not = Female. We are Yin and Yang, a balance that has been upset by limiting mindsets such as the one you present. I believe that you really underestimate women.

There is a REASON why when you set no bounderies to your woman, apocolypse occurs. Women not so much want bounderies as they want a world.
You make them sound like lost souls, incomplete without a worhty mate. I feel sorry for the chick that ends up with you, bro.

As for this here..

Originally posted by icepick
Actually, that is true. He WOULD have to fend off the chicks, only, the chicks that would want him would also be into nerd-hacker-trekkie stuff.

That is, if he was TRULY confident and exited about his world, and not just into nerd-hacker-trekkie stuff because he was too shy and inhibited to do what he REALLY wanted to do.
Hahaha you are so full of it ice! Have you ever seen any hot trekkie chicks? Exactly. I used to be excited about Star Trek myself. I was a virgin the whole time.

THIS is the fundamental problem I have with Pook´s/AntiDumps philosophy...(oops I meant "machine" :rolleyes: )

You can be passionate, successful and unite your dream and day, but STILL BE A DATELESS AFC! This is something Pook has yet to address, the fact that there are lots of guys who would meet his standards as Don Juans (living their dreams) but are total losers when it comes to women.

Discuss.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just when I think I knew something!

Finally! I understand! Several years ago, there was a young lady that I met in class. She dressed like a bull dyke, but she had beautiful features and was plenty smart. We worked on several projects together and became "friends". I had no interest in her emotionally, because I didn't want her in my world. She wouldn't fit, not dressed that way. She had a string of body piercings, which, when I first saw them startled me a bit. I won't go into the details, but we finally ended up sharing our worlds, though only for one night. Kinky girl, bisexual.

I could never understand why she wouldn't abandon her world, and come over to mine. It was much more stable, more enriching and to my way of thinking, more fun. I had all sorts of reservations, as I never knew if she would "switch" teams and go hard core lesbian or remain bisexual or switch back to the home hetero team. Not to mention, she plays the game well.

But, now it's clear. Funny, I've consumed lots of beer, talked with many of my friends over said beer but I never have gotten the perspective spelled out in this forum.

Thanks!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
I am wondering what you are basing this observation on. Most women I know were actually stronger in character than men. They were single moms, artists, poets, who not only created their own worlds but nurtured the worlds of others.
wooooow. am impressed to read this anywhere on this forum. kudos to you!

Maybe I am reading too deep here, but you strike me as a bit of a misogynist Pook. Now granted, I personally dont believe in "sexual equality" or any of that other feminist garbage. Male does not = Female. We are Yin and Yang, a balance that has been upset by limiting mindsets such as the one you present. I believe that you really underestimate women.
i do sometimes get this impression from you, pook. sometimes i feel like you view woman as you audience (although an interactive one), or as accessories to your wonderful self. have you gotten so caught up in self improvement and self love (it is obvious you love yourself-and that is good) that you no longer know how to get caught up in another? to truly love another, individually not collectively?

have you never met a woman who was on that same level as you? or do you feel that you have reached a level where you want to teach and think that there is nothing to be taught? in that case i would say that that is your next level of improvement. because right now, on that high pedestal others can see that you are on (objectively), you are safe. safe from self doubt, safe from anyone touching you. safe from seeing and feeling through another's eyes and bodily perception.

and while that must be safe and powerful, it must be lonely.

You make them sound like lost souls, incomplete without a worhty mate. I feel sorry for the chick that ends up with you, bro.
only if this is how pook remains. remember, growth is ongoing.