Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anthony Bourdain suicide

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First let me say that Mr. Bourdain was a complete liberal beta pvssy and that you should never let a BPD get to you.I was looking at his model girlfriend online and she is covered in grotesque tattoo's (most of which mock the lord Jesus Christ ) and she is very skinny (eating disorder),The news said she put up a post on social media saying 'FVCK EVERYBODY" 3 hours before Mr. Bourdain's suicide.Everything points to a classic BPD.Fellas let me tell you something if you are with a BPD it is very very dangerous I know because I deal with them on a daily basis.You can be killed by jealous orbiters,ex-husbands,white knights you name it...but most of the time BPD victims kill themselves so if you do not have air tight game stay away from these infernal creatures lest you become a statistic (like my brother) of a BPD.Also let me add that she was not even a full blown BPD.(full blown BPD's are natural blondes with blue eyes).I know one BPD that has a "body count" of 5 men.Also the BPD that drove Mr. Bourdain to kill himself knew what she was doing and planned it.MISSION ACOMPLISHED !

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy was an amazing cook, but a pompous a-s-s-h-o-l-e. No disrespect, but it is what it is. I have little respect for people who give up. I have even less respect who have a child, and then leave them by committing suicide. We all have issues and problems, we are men. We are stronger and work through our issues, not pvss out and take the easy way. Now, an 11 year old kid is fatherless and her life will now be turned upside down. Sorry, not sorry. I had a friend who committed suicide. He actually called me as he was doing it. My then wife called 911 and we rushed over there with cops chasing us because of the speeding. No luck. He already did himself in.

Fvckin pvssies. Life is what you make of it. It just shows he's public ego was not the same as his private one. Offing himself for a woman... geez. What a waste.
Only people who do not suffer from deep rooted mental issues talks like the disrespectful d0uche you are! It's a lot deeper than having issues/problems. You have no idea whats its like to wake up every single day with those thoughts/demons running around in your head. You get worn out fighting everyday, you get tired wearing a mask so others think you're happy. You think people wake up and ask to have cancer? When cancer takes a life, we blame the disease... Depression is just as much of a disease as cancer, yet people want to blame the person, or wonder why they didn't get help. Sometimes, no matter the amount of help, the voices inside are louder..

You really think all these celebs who committed suicide wanted to leave their kids behind? No! They fought as long as they could. His daughter gave him a reason to stick around longer. Had he not had his daughter he may have left us a lot sooner. People rarely ever state that deep down "they don't want to kill themselves", all they want is for those voices, thoughts and demons to shut off. The only way to do so is to permanently shut off the brain.

First let me say that Mr. Bourdain was a complete liberal beta pvssy and that you should never let a BPD get to you.I was looking at his model girlfriend online and she is covered in grotesque tattoo's (most of which mock the lord Jesus Christ ) and she is very skinny (eating disorder),The news said she put up a post on social media saying 'FVCK EVERYBODY" 3 hours before Mr. Bourdain's suicide.Everything points to a classic BPD.Fellas let me tell you something if you are with a BPD it is very very dangerous I know because I deal with them on a daily basis.You can be killed by jealous orbiters,ex-husbands,white knights you name it...but most of the time BPD victims kill themselves so if you do not have air tight game stay away from these infernal creatures lest you become a statistic (like my brother) of a BPD.Also let me add that she was not even a full blown BPD.(full blown BPD's are natural blondes with blue eyes).I know one BPD that has a "body count" of 5 men.Also the BPD that drove Mr. Bourdain to kill himself knew what she was doing and planned it.MISSION ACOMPLISHED !

Dont be silly with the "only blonds with blue eyes are full blown BPD's". They come in all shapes and colors! You are just speaking from personal experience. I personally think that Bourdans GF had a big role in his death Having been with a BPD and close to what happened to you happened to me, I got the same vibes from her. She looks more psychopath than BPD. Some of Bordans posts reflected that. One saying "you actually made me not think about myself today". Im just guessing here, but seemed like she loved bombed the hell out of him, then slowly started to break him down. Either way she is toxic. Only someone who harbors a lot of hatred would wear that shirt. Also triangulating him by posting pics with another man. It was released by his therapist that Bourdan thought he was a Narcissist. Got the same vibes with Robin Williams wife-Pyscopath

"Bourdain also revealed to his Argentinian therapist that he believed the likelihood of him having Narcissistic Personality Disorder was high. "I tell stories for a living. I write books. I make television,” he said. “A reasonable person does not believe that you are so interesting that people will watch you on television. I think this is evidence of a narcissistic personality disorder to start with”

"He claimed that it’s likely that he carried this trait before earning fame — a statement that’s probably true, considering his past with drugs. According to psychologist Dr. Craig Malkin, narcissism and drug abuse often go hand-in-hand. “There's plenty of research that shows that people who have, say, narcissistic personality disorder...that they are more likely to turn to substances,” Malkin explains on his website. “If you do not trust that you can depend on people for love, for caring, connection, you're going to have to soothe yourself some other way. You can soothe yourself with narcissism, you can soothe yourself with a drug addiction.”"

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only people who do not suffer from deep rooted mental issues talks like the disrespectful d0uche you are! It's a lot deeper than having issues/problems. You have no idea whats its like to wake up every single day with those thoughts/demons running around in your head. You get worn out fighting everyday, you get tired wearing a mask so others think you're happy. You think people wake up and ask to have cancer? When cancer takes a life, we blame the disease... Depression is just as much of a disease as cancer, yet people want to blame the person, or wonder why they didn't get help. Sometimes, no matter the amount of help, the voices inside are louder..

You really think all these celebs who committed suicide wanted to leave their kids behind? No! They fought as long as they could. His daughter gave him a reason to stick around longer. Had he not had his daughter he may have left us a lot sooner. People rarely ever state that deep down "they don't want to kill themselves", all they want is for those voices, thoughts and demons to shut off. The only way to do so is to permanently shut off the brain.

Dont be silly with the "only blonds with blue eyes are full blown BPD's". They come in all shapes and colors! You are just speaking from personal experience. I personally think that Bourdans GF had a big role in his death Having been with a BPD and close to what happened to you happened to me, I got the same vibes from her. She looks more psychopath than BPD. Some of Bordans posts reflected that. One saying "you actually made me not think about myself today". Im just guessing here, but seemed like she loved bombed the hell out of him, then slowly started to break him down. Either way she is toxic. Only someone who harbors a lot of hatred would wear that shirt. Also triangulating him by posting pics with another man. It was released by his therapist that Bourdan thought he was a Narcissist. Got the same vibes with Robin Williams wife-Pyscopath

"Bourdain also revealed to his Argentinian therapist that he believed the likelihood of him having Narcissistic Personality Disorder was high. "I tell stories for a living. I write books. I make television,” he said. “A reasonable person does not believe that you are so interesting that people will watch you on television. I think this is evidence of a narcissistic personality disorder to start with”

"He claimed that it’s likely that he carried this trait before earning fame — a statement that’s probably true, considering his past with drugs. According to psychologist Dr. Craig Malkin, narcissism and drug abuse often go hand-in-hand. “There's plenty of research that shows that people who have, say, narcissistic personality disorder...that they are more likely to turn to substances,” Malkin explains on his website. “If you do not trust that you can depend on people for love, for caring, connection, you're going to have to soothe yourself some other way. You can soothe yourself with narcissism, you can soothe yourself with a drug addiction.”"
Take a long walk off a short pier buddy and stay there.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't whether to laugh at how pathetic you are, or feel sad for your parents having a disrespectful pos for a son.

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't whether to laugh at how pathetic you are, or feel sad for your parents having a disrespectful pos for a son.
Opinions vary my friend. Feel sad for yourself. However, I appreciate the feedback. I'll filed under W for worthless.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Every man has demons, some more then others but we learn early in life to suppress it.

Our emotional control is a skill that's thought and acquired when we were boys.

Any trait that's deemed feminine will be promptly stamped out.

And these is what made men endure incredible hardships to succeed for thousands of years.

What has changed?

Are men getting more outlets/exposure to let out their emotions? Is that healthy?

Are men getting in touch with their "feminine" side thus contributing to emotional turbulence ?

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's a good point you touch on, that of narcissism. I think this obsession with the self is becoming the base-line norm today in the brave new world of psychedelic gadgetry. People today see a reflection of themselves, where that reflection becomes more significant than the reality. It also serves to create a bubble existence, where there is no siphoning of psychic/ emotional energy to a larger object. It begins to foster an extreme and claustrophobic form of egoism.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
U r right, I apologise.

I'm being insensitive and using my own morality/upbringing as a yardstick which is unfair.

@Von thank you for making me understand.

Mods please delete this thread, I see nothing good will come from this or from me.
After what you have written here, you have gone up a notch in my book.

You are now at notch number one.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Fvck sake man. A thread about suicide....clearly @stovepipe reacted as he has been affected or experienced similar issues with regards to mental health. If I remember correctly he had a bpd ex thread and was a reason for him being on sosuave. (I could be wrong @stovepipe ?)

And you'd reply like that....on a thread about suicide?

Anyway, I can understand why anyone could say 'suicide is a selfish act', however, when you think about it....there's no way, in that moment, is the person in a logical frame of mind. The mind in that moment is obviously distressed and emotional.

Also, bear in mind that there is often drugs and alcohol influencing a distressed and emotional mind....had they waited and slept on it, instead of being impulsive (alcohol/drugs)...then who knows.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck sake man. A thread about suicide....clearly @stovepipe reacted as he has been affected or experienced similar issues with regards to mental health. If I remember correctly he had a bpd ex thread and was a reason for him being on sosuave. (I could be wrong @stovepipe ?)

And you'd reply like that....on a thread about suicide?

Anyway, I can understand why anyone could say 'suicide is a selfish act', however, when you think about it....there's no way, in that moment, is the person in a logical frame of mind. The mind in that moment is obviously distressed and emotional.

Also, bear in mind that there is often drugs and alcohol influencing a distressed and emotional mind....had they waited and slept on it, instead of being impulsive (alcohol/drugs)...then who knows.
Bro, one of my best friends offed himself why talking to me. I already posted about this. We are deal with life in our own way and intrepid them the way we see it. Not saying the way he, me nor anyone else deals with situations are right or wrong. We all deal with it in our own way. This is mine. Notice, I didn't attack him, he attacked me. It registers as weak to me. To someone else, may be not. It doesn't matter. We all can intrepid news and information however we please. That is the right of free will and expression.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Bro, one of my best friends offed himself why talking to me. I already posted about this. We are deal with life in our own way and intrepid them the way we see it. Not saying the way he, me nor anyone else deals with situations are right or wrong. We all deal with it in our own way. This is mine. Notice, I didn't attack him, he attacked me. It registers as weak to me. To someone else, may be not. It doesn't matter. We all can intrepid news and information however we please. That is the right of free will and expression.
I see @wifehunter has had an influence in this post.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with your thoughts.

Carry on.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
He killed himself while talking to you? Your company is that bad?' (Little dark humor).

You're probably right in anycase. I do have to force myself to think that they were not thinking logically, however, when there were kids involved....which I believe Bourdain had an 11 year old year old daughter (and kathie spade who offed herself last week, left behind a 13 year old daughter) it does seem grotesquelly selfish.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He killed himself while talking to you? Your company is that bad?' (Little dark humor).

You're probably right in anycase. I do have to force myself to think that they were not thinking logically, however, when there were kids involved....which I believe Bourdain had an 11 year old year old daughter (and kathie spade who offed herself last week, left behind a 13 year old daughter) it does seem grotesquelly selfish.
He called me for telling me he just cannot take life anymore and thanking me for sticking by him when times were really bad. We rushed over there and as driving, we heard the gun go off and the phone hit the floor. Still stings a bit. I guess I am still human after all.

For Bourdain and Spade, when you have a child or children to look after, it's selfish and wrong on so many levels. Now, instead of fvcking up his life, his and her (Spade) kids are going to be fvcked up too. It's even possible that will continue down the line to their offspring. Again, when you look at the whole picture, it's pretty selfish. If it's just yourself, okay, he couldn't handle life nor his b!tch cheating on him. A significant other is never a reason to kill one's self. Never. Incurable medical illness, severe uncontrollable pain, long or life incarceration. Perhaps, but not for a significant other.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the poverty of individualism, the ultimate collapse of morality, where we are all in a sense in this together.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or the insanity of the collective.
Perhaps the same thing viewed from different perspectives. I think our individualism is abstract... nice in theory... guaranteed under the concept of rights. In practice, people are very herdish today.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More news to further cement my theory it was due to her being a Cluster B. He was probably being triangulated and cheated on. He just couldn't take the pain anymore. The pain of betrayed by someone who he loved with everything he had. That coupled with his life long mental battles was too much for him to handle. Anyone who's experienced this sh!t and lived through it can clearly see "what really happened". Red Legg especially you man. Your post nailed it.

Quotes from a news article posted today:

A friend of the actor, who had spent time with Bourdain recently, tells PEOPLE the chef “was madly in love with Asia” before his death by suicide last week.

“Like a teenage boy just absolutely lovestruck,” the insider tells PEOPLE of Bourdain’s feelings for Argento. “He would have done anything for her, and that was a little red flag for some of his friends.”

The source explains Bourdain’s feelings were all-encompassing, saying, “Like, he was crazy in love with her, crazy being the keyword.”

Last edited: