"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Another "She has a BF" thread

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Dood trust me, girls with BF's are good for one thing and one thing only:

-a quick fuvk!!!


Think about it. I don't care if your the biggest AFC on the planet or the biggest PIMP in the world!!! If she's willing to cheat on her bf with you. She'll EASILY be willing to cheat on you with the next flavor of the week.

Don't get one-itis, the symptoms are already showing.



PIMP
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
You have to ask yourself what you want from this woman.

Do you just want a quick lay? If so, she might give it up if you play your cards right.

But if you want a relationship - I'd say forget it.

Some women just love having a crowd of AFCs hanging around her to give attention. In all probability the BF is not giving her much attention - which is why she likes him.

Women with BFs who flirt with other men have the best of both worlds - they get a crowd of AFCs giving attention, drinks, lifts, making her laugh, keeping her company, but if it gets too serious, the BF shield can be flung up, and off she goes to get a good seeing to. I have seen this happen a lot at university with women who kept a steady BF back home but flirted chastely with men at uni.

I'd personally try to gain control of the situation and say 'I'd love to take you out tonight...it's such a shame you have a BF. Oh well, I've got a hot date with that chick from down the road so I'll see you later!'
 
Top