Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another ***** scams ex poyfriend into child support

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
get a vasectomy and you will never have to worry about it. I've never understood why anyone gave a hoot in hell about having kids, especially not men.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The very fact men have sex is because they want to father children. You can be stupid, but the level of stupidity shown by you is quite astonishing, dude.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexDP said:
The very fact men have sex is because they want to father children.
No, we have sex because it feels good.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesson learned. Don't let a BPD woman bunk down in your home.. In fact, stay FAR FAR away from them. I feel sorry for their kids and what they'll have to put up with in their lives being raised by such a despicable woman.

Edit: I got a chuckle out of reading the comments from women after they read this article. Apparently it's his fault for not flushing the condom down the toilet? Come on! Let's be real here.. Obviously it's the psychotic woman's fault for grabbing a condom out of the trash and hiring a doctor to put it in her vagina.

In fact, if I was that doctor and saw a crazy woman run into the clinic with her little semen condom in a jar.. I would probably have a lot of questions for her. Money over-rides these issues a lot though. Kudos to the victim for taking this psycho and the crooked clinician to court.

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy LOL...funnily enough, one of my friends from high school (20 years old) is about to become a dad. Not sure whether the kid was planned or an accident, but hell, impending fatherhood really puts $hit into perspective.

Really makes you think about how careful guys have to be nowadays, especially those that get screwed over in child support settlements etc.

Rhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
No, we have sex because it feels good.
Under contemporary thinking, yes. But from an evolutionary and biological standpoint, we have sex to spread our seed around as much as possible.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhino said:
Under contemporary thinking, yes. But from an evolutionary and biological standpoint, we have sex to spread our seed around as much as possible.
the "we have sex to spread our seed" myth is one of the most wrong yet most believed "science" myths in the world. true with just about all aminals but in particualr with monkeys/great apes (humans are great apes).

sex has for literally, millions of years, going back to as far as ardipithecus (4 million years ago give or take, one of the many forrunners to current humans) it's been proven that sex and petting was as much about social status in the tribe/clan as much as it was for reproduction. female apes looking for a tribe to run with would let the dominant male ape **** her, etc, but he still had to keep the peace between the other female apes in the tribe so he would spend time with them as well. it's was a pretty pimp setup if you could be the dominant male lol. hell lol one of the reasons apes started walking on 2 legs was because it was easer to **** (ture story)

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
the "we have sex to spread our seed" myth is one of the most wrong yet most believed "science" myths in the world. true with just about all aminals but in particualr with monkeys/great apes (humans are great apes).

sex has for literally, millions of years, going back to as far as ardipithecus (4 million years ago give or take, one of the many forrunners to current humans) it's been proven that sex and petting was as much about social status in the tribe/clan as much as it was for reproduction. female apes looking for a tribe to run with would let the dominant male ape **** her, etc, but he still had to keep the peace between the other female apes in the tribe so he would spend time with them as well. it's was a pretty pimp setup if you could be the dominant male lol. hell lol one of the reasons apes started walking on 2 legs was because it was easer to **** (ture story)
It is still about procreation. That's why the urge to have sex in the first place exists. The social status comes after.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhino said:
When we see an attractive woman, we don't think "I want to spread my seed to her", we think "I want to **** her".