Another reality dating show. Fboy Island.

Serenity

Reaction score
Because it obviously works to get viewers, getting people to react to it. That's their hook, do some sh!t that people will react to. You took the bait and here you are basically advertising this garbage free of charge.

If people stop giving a fvck about these types of shows they will disappear, but the reality is that many people just can't resist paying attention to it. Even the negative reactions helps them spread it, because someone like you will go posting about it on forums or tell their friends how stupid it is. Doesn't matter that it's negative, it gets the word out there and SOMEONE can't resist watching it.

Also, this is off-topic so I'll send it to Anything Else.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I turn 40 this weekend and that would be like me going for 50 year olds!:oops:
I can't imagine too many 40 year old men being excited about having a 50 year old girlfriend or wife.

40 is a good age for a man. A 40 year old man needs a younger girlfriend or wife.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't imagine too many 40 year old men being excited about having a 50 year old girlfriend or wife.

40 is a good age for a man. A 40 year old man needs a younger girlfriend or wife.
These stupid shows don't help! Like thst Golden Bachelor show with the old hags. Media making women in their 60s seem desirable!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These stupid shows don't help! Like thst Golden Bachelor show with the old hags. Media making women in their 60s seem desirable!
The media will turn to hyping disabled women after they're done hyping the Grannies. Mark my words.

...or will it be Midget Women? MIDGET MARGE IS LIVING LARGE ON THOUSAND CHAD ISLAND!!!

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like thst Golden Bachelor show with the old hags. Media making women in their 60s seem desirable!
That's crazy. However, in the past 10-15 years, there have been plenty of women 50+ who have found themselves single.

What have these single 50s/60s women done? Posted an online dating profile.

What has happened when 50s/60s women have posted online dating profiles? They have seen their inboxes flooded. It's been a common experience lately for women in their 50s and 60s to go online and get more prospects than they had when they were 18-29 in the pre-internet era.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The media will turn to hyping disabled women after they're done hyping the Grannies. Mark my words.

...or will it be Midget Women? MIDGET MARGE IS LIVING LARGE ON THOUSAND CHAD ISLAND!!!

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
probably to avoid complaints haha

In the UK, there was a lot of OFCOM complaints from viewers when, on Live Island, this 18 year old girl was matched with a 27 year old guy who picked her out of all the girls. (and of course twitter 'He's a ped0! Go for someone your own age!!!! Grrrr!!' lol)

1698914566152.png

And on the same program a few years earlier, another 18 year old girl was literally getting BANGED in front of the other housemates by a chad pushing 30. Again, it wasn't well received haha

1698914727149.png
1698914769666.png