Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another Random Thread About A Girl

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with friends last night, met up with a group of girls that he was friends with. I was pretty drunk but I remember introducing myself and pointing to this one girl and being like "Oh I don't like her" just teasing her about some random thing. The entire night we were out she was trying to qualify to me, I didn't pay her much attention. We took a cab back to their place, she sat on my lap.

Got to her place and everyone went to bed except my friend and her (they're friends). I end up like laying with my head on her ass while we're hanging out. Didn't get the number because I honestly wasn't sure if there was something going on with my friend and this girl or what; I just didn't feel comfortable asking for it in front of him like that.

So we all end up going to bed. This isn't her house, I end up sleeping on a couch, as does my friend; she sleeps with her friend upstairs.

Figured what the hell, couldn't hurt to try, so I added her on Facebook because that was the only way I knew of contacting her. Talked with her for a little bit, teased her about a few things. While I was talking to her I was doing other ****, so eventually she was like "I'm going to bed you take too long to type byeee" or some ****. I called her a smartass right when she signed off.

Not sure how to play this one in the future, I was JUST about to ask for her number when she did that, so I don't know what to say to her next time or if I should even give her another chance.

Anyways, I don't need to hear about all the mistakes I made. I know that I should have gotten her number much earlier, and that I probably shouldn't have went over to their house considering the outcome. I know that getting a number over FB is stupid, but I figured it couldn't hurt, worst case scenario is that she turns me down. I guess I don't know what I'm supposed to even say to her if I try for it again, considering how the convo ended recently.

This girl seems cool but the end of that convo kind of put me off, I don't even know if it's worth it.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get so down on yourself. And don't try to scheme over Facebook. Not necessary.

Your friend is her friend. Friends hang out. Is the puzzle coming together? :p

Find out from your friend if your light is green or not, and if it is, make sure you two end up at the same place again. This time, get the number.

Boom. Back to learning about oligopolies and sh!t now :mad:

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah ****ed it up by going for the number over FB chat without developing repoire and reestablishing attraction. Got scared then got reckless, learned that I have to develop and establish attraction before going the number and also, most importantly, to act while there's still an opening.

Don't let desperation consume you, just go for it ASAP because before you know it you're consumed with desperation and that window closed!