Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another one bites the dust...

fafo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,
it's been a while since I've been last here. Things have probably changed but women did not :D

Just wanted to share my recent story with you. Maybe other people can take it as advice because I really hoped to find something like this a few days ago.

So to shorten the intro I'll just say that there was this girl which worked shortly with me in the company with which we clicked visually but since we worked together I didn't do anything.
Later she got fired because we didn't need her anymore and a month later we met at a local disco, I approached and later made out with her.
Shortly after, we began our relationship.

She seemed to be about HB 6-7, smart and funny, was practicing some energy healing techniques and writing, stuff like that.
I was impressed by how good wife material she seemed. Could cook, didn't mind to clean, didn't expect for me to pay for her but accepted it when I did( at the end was still around 50:50 so I can say she didn't use me as a provider of money), she was giving nice heads but wasn't very good in bed, liked nature.
We had nice moments and all the usual stuff seen in movies. :D

This was about 6 months ago and we were in a relationship till last night.

I wasn't very attracted to her in the beginning and I didn't get a head over heels so I managed to keep my frame strong and lead her. She was already telling me that she loves me, that she wanted to live together and a lot of other compliments to which I didn't pay much attention because they were too early in the relationship, I gave compliments rarely but very efficiently.
Basically I did what I wanted, when I wanted it with her opinion considered but not leading.

Yesterday she was supposed to meet with some guy that she told me she knew from way back and he was supposed to bring some tool for her mother. I didn't pay attention until she started to put on makeup for this guy. Since she usually didn't use much makeup I began to suspect there was something. Later I went trough her phone and found that she was in love with the guy some time ago but he didn't want relationship with her. She was madly in love and "couldn't imagine being married to someone besides him" but he was about to leave for South America. After that I found the message. The message was saying "I'm bored of him(me) but he is giving me what I want" (translation looses some of the meaning but you get the point).
I also saw a message about her meeting with him in the park a month ago when she told me she was alone.

I snapped because this was major disrespect for me and I could not tolerate it, I was ashamed of myself that I had to check her phone to figure this out but glad that I did it. I asked her about the guy and she confessed about having crush on him but nothing ever happened.
Then I told her that earlier I saw a message when she was typing about me when she was scrolling her phone and she told be that it wasn't about me(but I was sure since I saw the conversation). So after we talked shortly at 1 AM I told her to pack her things which wasn't a lot since we weren't living together and I drove her home out of respect for what I thought she was. I told her that I couldn't see the whole message when she was holding her phone and she can tell me what the rest is but she deleted the history and tried to sell me a story about how this message was not about me, how strong her feelings were for me and how happy we are( but if that was the case, why delete it ) :D . When I asked why did she deleted it, she told me "she didn't want to hurt my feelings". I laughed and told her that she can't lie to me and that I feel pity for her, then left. That completed my decision and neither her cry nor her message in the morning about second changes was changing anything.
In the morning I replied to her message that I can't be with someone who lies to my face. Maybe some else can.

So here I am, a little older, a little wiser. Knowing that I did the right thing and then wondering if I really did.
I don't have much experience for my 25 years but I'll appreciate opinions from you guys if this was the right thing to do and did I mess up.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the correct thing. Never reward a garbage woman with exclusivity. If she's not keeping her level of respect and trust in a relationship, then she needs to be cut loose.

Later I went trough her phone and found that she was in love with the guy some time ago but he didn't want relationship with her. She was madly in love and "couldn't imagine being married to someone besides him"
Her high score list became evident, and showed you that you're not at the top. Women will do whatever they can to be with the guy who is sitting at the top, and that includes risking their current relationship. They do what they feel is right in that moment, logic be damned.

I was ashamed of myself that I had to check her phone to figure this out but glad that I did it.
I don't have any negative thoughts on checking a woman's phone, email, Facebook, etc. You're investing your time, energy and emotions into a relationship, so I see nothing wrong with checking on how your investment is doing.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mate you did the RIGHT thing.. Bravo!

this chick disrespected you.. lied to you.. she was taking you for granted... And I am sure she deleted that text message because it would have further proven how full of chit she is...

take it from someone who is learning the hard way..

If a woman is taking you for granted, or disrespecting you.. DUMP her..

The longer you stay in a situation like that, the more it can damage you..

also after the discovery you made, you could never trust this chick again.. so the relationship would have died on it's ass anyway

Last edited:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm bored of him(me) but he is giving me what I want."

Smh. You can't trust anybody these days. Even when you think the woman is exhibiting signs of a good woman, it's really just a front until she has the man locked down then her true colors come out. Women are master chameleons. They will play the role perfectly until they have what they want and then they pull the ol' switcheroo on you.

You made the right decision. Seeing and hearing sh*t like this just makes me less and less trusting of women and people in general.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You definitely did the right thing. Don't look back, only forward.

-Augustus-

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Expect all women to be garbage, and you'll never be dissappointed.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how women are today. It is easy to get bored with a man when the carousel is available to you. Never commit to a chick, just keep fvcking them until they want a new play thing... then let them go, and go get another chick... who just unloaded he latest BF.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,
it's been a while since I've been last here. Things have probably changed but women did not :D

Just wanted to share my recent story with you. Maybe other people can take it as advice because I really hoped to find something like this a few days ago.

So to shorten the intro I'll just say that there was this girl which worked shortly with me in the company with which we clicked visually but since we worked together I didn't do anything.
Later she got fired because we didn't need her anymore and a month later we met at a local disco, I approached and later made out with her.
Shortly after, we began our relationship.

She seemed to be about HB 6-7, smart and funny, was practicing some energy healing techniques and writing, stuff like that.
I was impressed by how good wife material she seemed. Could cook, didn't mind to clean, didn't expect for me to pay for her but accepted it when I did( at the end was still around 50:50 so I can say she didn't use me as a provider of money), she was giving nice heads but wasn't very good in bed, liked nature.
We had nice moments and all the usual stuff seen in movies. :D

This was about 6 months ago and we were in a relationship till last night.

I wasn't very attracted to her in the beginning and I didn't get a head over heels so I managed to keep my frame strong and lead her. She was already telling me that she loves me, that she wanted to live together and a lot of other compliments to which I didn't pay much attention because they were too early in the relationship, I gave compliments rarely but very efficiently.
Basically I did what I wanted, when I wanted it with her opinion considered but not leading.

Yesterday she was supposed to meet with some guy that she told me she knew from way back and he was supposed to bring some tool for her mother. I didn't pay attention until she started to put on makeup for this guy. Since she usually didn't use much makeup I began to suspect there was something. Later I went trough her phone and found that she was in love with the guy some time ago but he didn't want relationship with her. She was madly in love and "couldn't imagine being married to someone besides him" but he was about to leave for South America. After that I found the message. The message was saying "I'm bored of him(me) but he is giving me what I want" (translation looses some of the meaning but you get the point).
I also saw a message about her meeting with him in the park a month ago when she told me she was alone.

I snapped because this was major disrespect for me and I could not tolerate it, I was ashamed of myself that I had to check her phone to figure this out but glad that I did it. I asked her about the guy and she confessed about having crush on him but nothing ever happened.
Then I told her that earlier I saw a message when she was typing about me when she was scrolling her phone and she told be that it wasn't about me(but I was sure since I saw the conversation). So after we talked shortly at 1 AM I told her to pack her things which wasn't a lot since we weren't living together and I drove her home out of respect for what I thought she was. I told her that I couldn't see the whole message when she was holding her phone and she can tell me what the rest is but she deleted the history and tried to sell me a story about how this message was not about me, how strong her feelings were for me and how happy we are( but if that was the case, why delete it ) :D . When I asked why did she deleted it, she told me "she didn't want to hurt my feelings". I laughed and told her that she can't lie to me and that I feel pity for her, then left. That completed my decision and neither her cry nor her message in the morning about second changes was changing anything.
In the morning I replied to her message that I can't be with someone who lies to my face. Maybe some else can.

So here I am, a little older, a little wiser. Knowing that I did the right thing and then wondering if I really did.
I don't have much experience for my 25 years but I'll appreciate opinions from you guys if this was the right thing to do and did I mess up.

I would have done the same thing you did. Well done. Time to meet better women out there!

Last edited:

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done OP, may it serve as an example for others here

fafo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you all !

I appreciate your opinions and I'm glad that you supported my decision.

My friends and family were also happy that I ditched her so probably I missed something and will be more cautious with the next one.

Life continues and It's just the middle of the summer. Time for chicks ;)

Reaction score
You did not miss anything your not a private eye nobody has time for that. You just came across a dishonorable dishonest human being and there is such a high percentage of them out there that its bound to happen again. As long as you stand firm this to shall pass.