Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another IG question

Reaction score
Y'all are probably sick of me making threads about Instagram. However, I'm relatively new to it. Anway, I'll make this as short as possible.

The question is: Does a girl following you back on Instagram mean anything? She is an acquaintance who I go to college with I've seen a few times but never officially met that I can recall. She is good friends with another chick who I know. Sent her a follow for the heck of it and was a little surprised she followed me back since she has well over a thousand followers and I have like 100. I'm assuming it doesn't mean much and she just wants more likes on her pics but IDK. Should I DM her now or is that too thirsty? Ordinarily I wouldn't think much of this but she is very VERY hot

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assume attraction, always. I don’t have Instagram but it’s better to act from a frame of power than not.

Reaction score
Niet. People follow other people in order to get followers. She probably went on her friend's page and followed everyone. That's how they become popular on IG.
She didn't do that though. I randomly requested to follow her private page and she followed me back.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at her following to followers ratio. If it's about even then she usually follows everyone back. If she has way more followers then people she follows then she probably recognized you, or could be attracted

Reaction score
Look at her following to followers ratio. If it's about even then she usually follows everyone back. If she has way more followers then people she follows then she probably recognized you, or could be attracted
She has a few hundred more followers than people she follows. Fairly sure she recognizes me hell I've sat at the same table with her several times

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
who knows bro. only one way to find out. shoot your shot and see if you she responds to your game. right now what u need to do is post a story on your IG of you doing something cool, like flexing in your luxury vehicle speeding through the skyline with some bad ass trap music blasting, or being in some calm surroundings with a pretty sunset or a picture of food at a nice restaurant etc. show her some of your clout. then see if she watches your story. if she does, then you go on her page and LIKE her most recent picture. if she has a story then watch it. but dont respond to it or anything yet.

then you man up and slide in her DM and say hey whats good thanks for the followback...hey btw you down to grab some tacos w me?"

Just be direct no BS be confident. Her answer will determine her interest level. you didnt mention a time or place you just asked her a general question. this is good because she may not see or respond to your msg fast enough and u dont want to say tonight because she will blow you off. her correct response for you to move forward is if she writes back "when?" BOOM your in. simple as that.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Means nothing.

I consider that maybe 10% interest. Nothing more.
Those odds are so low, I wouldn't even bother with it unless she gave me at least 45%

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What constitutes 45 percent?
She has to like your photos and make positive comments about them.
And it has to be more than 1.
Even a DM from her boosts her up to 25%

But you must realize that chicks on instagram are only looking for attention.
They get thousands of likes and responses from guys daily.
You would just be another notch on her validation belt.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude just approach her or get in her DMs or text her or call her or do anything other than ask a bunch of dudes on a forum what to do. Get some experience. Shoot your damn shot and see if she is down. There’s no magic pill