Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another Good Cop!

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skyline said:
What about the lives of 'thugs?"
Ill put it this way. Walter Scott and Sam Dubose were not violent criminals, therefore I value their lives more than the dishonest thugs who disgraced the badge by murdering them and trying to cover it up.

Now when it comes to actual violent street criminals who harm innocent people, they can fvk off.
FairShake said:
If you attempt to flee with a police officer having contact with your car it should be considered assault. Starting the car and putting it in drive while disobeying a lawful order to get out of your car and while having a police officer in your car falls neatly under that scenario to me.

And this was the case in this instance hence the officer being dragged 10 to 20 feet prior to falling off the car after shooting the driver. Had the car not been in drive and turned on it would not have taken off like it did.

People made up their minds about this case before they ever saw the video. They always do. White Police Thugs or Ghetto Black Thugs we know what side we're on before the sides even appear.

Edit: Plus, no matter what the media says, I seriously doubt that gin bottle was unopened. Not only is Barton Gin clear but when I stopped the video on Youtube there appears to be a clear sliver between cap and plastic ring, which opens after you open a bottle.

It may have been piss in the bottle but it wasn't an unopened bottle of gin.
Except the car didnt move until after Dubose was already shot dead. And clearly DA Deters saw through the "I was dragged" lie. He's sided with cops before in cases of a civilians injury or death.

So its rather damning for the DA to come out and say the officer was a liar, was not dragged, that Dubose was never violent, that the officer's reaction was unwarranted, and that Tensing should have never been an officer in the first place. Those are harsh words from a man with a history of backing cops.

So it says a lot that Deters looked at that video, heard testimony from the 3 officers on the scene, and came to the conclusion he did about Tensing. He wouldnt have gone after Tensing as vigorously as he did if it wasnt so apparent what a liar Tensing was and how unnecessary it was to shoot someone in that situation.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Except the car didnt move until after Dubose was already shot dead. And clearly DA Deters saw through the "I was dragged" lie. He's sided with cops before in cases of a civilians injury or death.
I saw the video. The police officer is clearly dragged by the car. For the officer to have been dragged Dubose had to start the car, shift gears, and press his foot on the pedal. Two of those HAD to take place prior to being shot and would show clear intent to drive off with the officer in the window. In this case he acted before he was dragged. I don't think an officer should have to wait until the car drives, only until intent to drive is clearly shown.

So its rather damning for the DA to come out and say the officer was a liar, was not dragged, that Dubose was never violent, that the officer's reaction was unwarranted, and that Tensing should have never been an officer in the first place. Those are harsh words from a man with a history of backing cops.
I know better than to believe a political official or reporter over my own lying eyes. This guy decided to drive off while a police officer was (ill-advisedly btw) reaching in his vehicle. That's dangerous and has to be stopped by force if need be. I simply don't think a cop should wait to be dragged a certain agreed-upon number of feet before force is used.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Ill put it this way. Walter Scott and Sam Dubose were not violent criminals, therefore I value their lives more than the dishonest thugs who disgraced the badge by murdering them and trying to cover it up.
You don't have to be violent to be a criminal Jaylan. You do know that the FBI deals with hundreds of white collar crimes every day right? 90% of Drug dealers aren't violent either, it's only the big dogs, but they still get treated like criminals. I wonder why..? These crimes are never heard about but they certainly ruin lives financially. A criminal does not have to be violent in order to be a criminal. A criminal is someone who cheats and or disobeys the law for their own selfishness.

Even if you break the law, just give up. Nothing good will come out of it. You can try and fight it in court but fighting the officer(s) is just asking for people to get hurt. The people who are "beat down" by cops are the ones who are going down WITH a fight. You never see someone getting shot or beat up for obeying orders from a cop do you? No you don't, in fact it never makes the news because it's the RIGHT thing to do.

When he decided to drive off and disobey a traffic officer AND the Law, that's when he started to risk his life because he was being stupid.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said earlier...its odd how armchair lawyers think they know more than both the District Attorney (with a history of backing officers), and the Police Chief who disowned Tensing. You really never see both of those things unless the writing is on the wall. Tensing is going to jail for a long time.

But carry on.

EDIT - And good on the PD of Cincinnati for removing the badge from a criminal. Guys like Tensing make police work harder for the true professionals (good cops) out there.

And in response to Skyline - Guys like John Crawford and Akai Gurley were shot on sight by officers, while minding their own business and NOT breaking the law. Some citizens are killed by bad cops and never given the chance to obey any order.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Like I said earlier...its odd how armchair lawyers think they know more than both the District Attorney (with a history of backing officers), and the Police Chief who disowned Tensing. You really never see both of those things unless the writing is on the wall.
They did that for political purposes, not to fight injustice. To make a name for himself, essentially. Maybe even to keep the spotlight off the case.

Jaylan said:
Tensing is going to jail for a long time.
I'd be willing to bet that he doesn't. He'll probably get manslaughter just due to the political climate (sh*tty that it has come to that). Once the evidence is on the table, rational thinking people will take the cop's side.

Jaylan said:
And in response to Skyline - Guys like John Crawford and Akai Gurley were shot on sight by officers, while minding their own business and NOT breaking the law. Some citizens are killed by bad cops and never given the chance to obey any order.
Key word here is SOME. MOST are not killed. You knee-jerk emotionals love to make rules and protest about the exception rather than the rule.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Like I said earlier...its odd how armchair lawyers think they know more than both the District Attorney (with a history of backing officers), and the Police Chief who disowned Tensing. You really never see both of those things unless the writing is on the wall. Tensing is going to jail for a long time.
All I am going to say on this is "Baltimore City." The way they treated the cops in the case that started the rioting should go to show you that the DA and Chief aren't always looking for what is right and wrong, but for what they feel will help them in their political career. Just because the DA disowns an officer, that isn't always because the officer was wrong. Indictments aren't that hard to obtain. Guilty verdicts are where the real money is made. They are pushing hard now, but lets see what happens when the trial comes.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Like I said earlier...its odd how armchair lawyers think they know more than both the District Attorney (with a history of backing officers), and the Police Chief

Glad you are on board with the DA and Police Chiefs in both the Michael Brown and Eric Garner cases.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that you've got all mired in details, step back.

The medium is the message.

Media? Hello? Forest/Trees?

The message is: "Be scared of police, you could get shot!"

Terror, plain and simple, and this is just more anxiety cultivation; pretty standard sh¡t, really, considering the standard terror-inducing stream of buzzfeed overall.

Yeah, yeah, scary cop, black man killed, political agenda, rah, rah, rah... :yawn:
I'm just disappointed that the cop didn't get killed, too: the world is crazy overpopulated. Good riddance, indeed. Just one? Psshf... who honestly gives a ƒuck?

Stay in your homes.
Do not go outside.
It's for your safety.
You! Over there! Talking about "police state".... FREEZE!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ct-killing-memphis-officer-acted-self-n403856

This is the type of scum we want deciding how to run our police departments?

I see very often, "This system wasn't created for us, so how can we expect it to protect us?" What does that even mean, that you want a LESS aggressive police force, that allows more crime? Explain it to me, Jay Baby.
Lol... "self-defense" killing can be used by anyone. The difference between Tremaine Wilbourn and Ray Tensing is that one of the two hides behind police badge and records the whole event of the killing on a video (without which, he would have gotten away with a murder....and is now roaming the streets of Cincinnati with a paid $1M bond) while the other is a citizen in plain cloths (with $9M bond). If Darren Wilson can use the "self-defense", Tremaine Wilbourn can do the same. C'est aussi simple que cela.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ct-killing-memphis-officer-acted-self-n403856

This is the type of scum we want deciding how to run our police departments?

I see very often, "This system wasn't created for us, so how can we expect it to protect us?" What does that even mean, that you want a LESS aggressive police force, that allows more crime? Explain it to me, Jay Baby.

The "system wasn't created for us"? "How can we expect it to protect us?"

He's right. Withdraw the police from those areas where 'the system wasn't created for us".

Problem solved.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Edit: Plus, no matter what the media says, I seriously doubt that gin bottle was unopened. Not only is Barton Gin clear but when I stopped the video on Youtube there appears to be a clear sliver between cap and plastic ring, which opens after you open a bottle.

It may have been piss in the bottle but it wasn't an unopened bottle of gin.
Well, not an unopened bottle of gin. Air freshener for, I'm hoping, freshening air.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...nnati-driver-held-fragrance-article-1.2313526

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Lol... "self-defense" killing can be used by anyone. The difference between Tremaine Wilbourn and Ray Tensing is that one of the two hides behind police badge and records the whole event of the killing on a video (without which, he would have gotten away with a murder....and is now roaming the streets of Cincinnati with a paid $1M bond) while the other is a citizen in plain cloths (with $9M bond). If Darren Wilson can use the "self-defense", Tremaine Wilbourn can do the same. C'est aussi simple que cela.
Bullseye!

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
That's a little sick. :(

The only thing Wilbourn was defending was his drug deal. Over only 2 grams of marijuana no less, something that probably would've only gotten a citation.

Everybody, everywhere, needs to calm the fvck down and start using their heads.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
That's like chick logic a feminist would use.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
If Darren Wilson can use the "self-defense", Tremaine Wilbourn can do the same. C'est aussi simple que cela.
Yeah, because it would be horrible to overlook the fact that it was proven that Wilson was attacked and was in a fight for his weapon before being charged at. Those pesky facts and evidence just keep popping up, yet people love to ignore them...

I have a strong feeling that some people on here generally disagree with what's going on. That's fine. No issues from me as long as it's a healthy debate.

However, I do strongly believe there is at least one or more people on here who don't care and are just trying to "stir the pot" and cause issues. You know who you are.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:

The "system wasn't created for us"? "How can we expect it to protect us?"

He's right. Withdraw the police from those areas where 'the system wasn't created for us".

Problem solved.
They did that in the 1960's it was called the "Black Panthers." Originally they were their own police, and own I mean blacks(because segregation), but then the two leaders got murdered and the paramilitary lost leadership.

They're now known as the Crips.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skyline said:
They did that in the 1960's it was called the "Black Panthers." Originally they were their own police, and own I mean blacks(because segregation), but then the two leaders got murdered and the paramilitary lost leadership.
The Black Panthers were their own police, judge, jury, and executioner. And drug dealers and extortionists too unfortunately.

Only one of their top three leaders was murdered (in a drug deal) and that was long after they ceased as an organization. One other leader became a BBQ chef in Philly and the other became a Republican. Which is only slightly better than drug dealer or extortionist I guess.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
The Black Panthers were their own police, judge, jury, and executioner. And drug dealers and extortionists too unfortunately.

Only one of their top three leaders was murdered (in a drug deal) and that was long after they ceased as an organization. One other leader became a BBQ chef in Philly and the other became a Republican. Which is only slightly better than drug dealer or extortionist I guess.
.....which is the end game for any supremacist group like them.

They always start out with a cause, then, when they gain a little power, quickly turn to the black market to grind out a profit and oppressing/exploiting the people they were trying to protect.

Pursuit of power, and hypocrites. So many holes in this BS, yet black people as a whole still cling to this.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They original Black Panther Party was not a supremacist group. At least not in the way the KKK or Nazis are. They were a group with legitimate concerns ran by a couple psychopaths. Plenty of chapters in other cities were not criminal at all.