Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anon’s game log

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gym approach:

Two girls working out, I approached. The first girl showed resistance so I talked more to the other one and the first loosened up as result. Good natural convo, slightly long. I froze when she said “you read me like a book.” I got perplexed and didn’t know what to say. In day game one has to be very “on”, slight hesitation or pause and they move on. In particular in a gym is my experience, the girls are there to work out so they’re “on a mission.” No close.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gym approach:

Two girls working out, I approached. The first girl showed resistance so I talked more to the other one and the first loosened up as result. Good natural convo, slightly long. I froze when she said “you read me like a book.” I got perplexed and didn’t know what to say. In day game one has to be very “on”, slight hesitation or pause and they move on. In particular in a gym is my experience, the girls are there to work out so they’re “on a mission.” No close.
Mad props. You approached two women at one time...something I'd rather not do.

You got me beat there, homie :up:

As far as the conversation is concerned, well...

You stuck around too long.

Save those long conversations for the date (or at the very least, over the phone).

Within a minute or less, you should have been OUT OF THERE with the number or at least an attempt at the number.

I can't stress enough, treat cold approaches like a bank robbery.

In and out.

Get in there (approach her), stick up the joint (ask her for her number), get the money (get the number), and flee the scene (tell her you will contact her later, and leave).

In and out baby!!

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gym approach:

“I go to the gym because I hate books”

M

member160292

Gym approach:

Kudos on the journal!

It takes a lot of approaches to get that shocked phase out of your system and run with it
For those that get ‘you read me like a book’ playful banter on the approach

‘A book has many chapters, I might just know one. Let’s grab some food/drink sometime for the next chapter’

of course not word for word but that should be what your follow up responses should be

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Within a minute or less, you should have been OUT OF THERE with the number or at least an attempt at the number.

I can't stress enough, treat cold approaches like a bank robbery.

In and out.

Get in there (approach her), stick up the joint (ask her for her number), get the money (get the number), and flee the scene (tell her you will contact her later, and leave).

In and out baby!!
Sounds good.

One problem I have is a lousy conversion rate. Flakes, ghosts. So my idea to fix that is to build a stronger relationship initially. I don't know if it's the best strategy.

Roosh V's book Day Bang recommends this, talks about rambling in day game:

"Rambling is the term I use to describe a long-winded style of conversation where the main objective is to get a girl to ask you a personal question. It starts with what you say after the opener, also known as the follow-up."

Also, heck, if the convo is good, why not go with it, it's a mini date, it's fun. But critical here was lack of close yes.

The key here is to be more man, less woman. One shall be completely inert to women's leadership, but dominate and lead instead (though do that well). For instance, I froze upon her's compliment, I should have remained confidently untouched, acted as it was the most natural and obvious thing.

Also, in another gym approach, a hot girl gave me the "You talking to me, punk?"-stare and I stalled there too -- another example of where the woman lead. So as a man our task is to with charm, banter and so forth take leadership and guide her through the resistance, attitude, ignorance, etc. Confidence and competence gets one there I think, and having a good frame so steady that it can withstand the girl's stormy attitude.

Many hot young women have that dead/pale look for some reason, perhaps because they're fed up of all staring, maybe approaches/DMs too. @BeExcellent have talked about this. Curious on how we suavers should adapt.

Last edited:

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad props. You approached two women at one time...something I'd rather not do.
If you for instance in a gym walk up to a girl and try to hit her up her detector can easily go off, one's intention is clear, and can appear chasy/needy/desperate. Therefore it's good to wait until the encounter happens naturally, I think they like that, and hence one goes more stealth. Approaching more up front also have a bold character, however.

Sets have an advantage here. It's just socializing, they feel safe, you can switch between the people, and you can game the girl of interest indirectly by talking to her friend. There's problems, like c0ck blockers.

Last edited:

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One kind of day game is the one where you have an instant, maybe max two seconds, to react and approach. You're walking on the street thinking, or walk around a corner and bam, there's eye contact or an otherwise interesting girl. That's an opportunity that shouldn't be missed, and I've done this countless of times. It's currently not working for me. I need to change this.

I first thought it's a kind of feminine way of viewing attraction, and it can be that. That is, women are to a higher degree impulsive, affect based and impulsive. For instance a woman will spontaneously start to touch, lean in, laugh, fall into your path, etc., etc. So if they took initiative, I think they would score on all those spontaneous encounters :) But due to men's power and force, I don't think men should be impulsive and spontaneous, then it's these uncivilized animals. Primitiveness comes later, in the bed room.

But I also think one can approach on these instant opportunities too. It's not impulsiveness, one is just on and blazingly fast. Hopefully always ready, if one is in thoughts one need to be able to snap out in an instant.

Maybe program in a very fixed routine. The problem is a "Hey ;-)" in one's language is not enough, they will just respond likewise, there needs to be some kind of stalling sophistication to the opener. And coming up with that fast is a challenge, I'd say. Suggestions? A stalling opener that works for all girls.

Here I still currently exert feminine behavior, not leading. For instance, upon eye contact this morning with a fine woman I hesitated, with my eyes entering dialog and awaited some kind of action from her. Wtf.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What kills me is missed approach opportunities, stress and anxiety. I think this partly is a cognitive bias, loss aversion. The loss of a girl is more painful than the joy of the interaction.

I skipped one approach because I have had two good ones, she looked stressed, I hadn’t had lunch, and I need to protect my mental health. Folded on the good conditionings. But she was very promising, I probably got a bit scared. I’m left in the limbo of whether I did the right choice, and I will as usual never know. Trust the process.

Some girls look stressed or anxious, and it can be seen as an opportunity. It’s a challenge, but they are vulnerable, and one needs a frame with strength to over power their misbalance for that. Blow their brains out with charm and confidence. It’s again to not let their mood lead you, but have an inert frame.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Failed a nofap because @Jesse Pinkman's log mentioned a hot p-star. I find no pr0n easy, but the arousal when trying to fall asleep can be demanding. Enough about that.

Bar approach yesterday, 20 yo fatty was strongly into me, IG exchange, "write to me." Way below my SMV so I suspect hypergamy. Seems the girl flaked today.

Generally 3-4 day game approaches per day, but generally no dates. It can be hard to find a balance between talking long enough so one gets good rapport such that a IG exchange is successful and doesn't flake, but at the same time not long enough so the set/girl says "we/I have to go." In one sense day game can be seen as a mini-date, maybe one walks together a period or it turns into an actual date. I can find it weary though, all this conversation that day gamers have a lot of, and often they are fruitless. Maybe the quality goes down because one does it so much.

Much (fruitless) approaching can also lead to player's burnout, which can affect your frame. One becomes more nice, less affluent, more friendly, maybe more subtle needy, simply because of the lack of validation. I think this was my main concern at the bar game yesterday, I had lost a sexy, baller vibe, and was ordinary, boring and friendly, like most men.

I think authenticity can be a key into a frame that works well, and is manly but also in an original way. If you're tired, be tired, if you want to talk about X, talk about X, etc.

One concern with sexualized conversation or C&F attitude is that it may crash, some risk there. Takes balls if it doesn't come naturally.

I see myself as a seasoned day gamer, but shy away from very attractive girls, I freeze. I've reached the point where it's very natural, I don't have to think about what to say, or get nervous or some kind of mental repercussions afterwards. The problem is results.

Last edited:

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I see myself as a seasoned day gamer, but shy away from very attractive girls, I freeze. I've reached the point where it's very natural, I don't have to think about what to say, or get nervous or some kind of mental repercussions afterwards. The problem is results.
This doesn't and has never made sense to me.. To me it's far easier to be motivated to talk to girls that are hot/look good than ones that aren't. I usually never try to go for girls below my standards.. though if i need to create social value somewhere, i'll still talk to them but not really hit on them

When it comes to game you have to be a superficial/think with your d.ick type person.. Long game is different but im assuming you want to score