"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Annoying triangle, how to navigate

Thale

New Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Age
36
Greeting from europe !

I'm in a flat-share with 6 roomates, 2 of wich are a couple. I'm dealing with the problem of being kind of attracted to the girl with a boyfriend, her (IMO) being kind of attracted to me and the boyfriend 100% noticed it.

IMO we all know but no one has spilled the beans yet.

I'm looking for further advice to navigate the situation, I'm not trying to break the couple but I don't like being cautious in my own house about social interactions so your guideline may help me act and react without wondering.

A few precisions

- So far I have been upfront to avoid physical contact with her although I'm a little touchy with other people

- I've hooked up with a few ONS since I got here, which got me pissed looks behind her boyfriend back and sudden unusual display of affection toward her boyfriend while I'm passing by. This kind of reaction is common and I think she (uncounsciously ?) reward or punish me depending on how distant I am.

- My main problem is the boyfriend, who is in a state of cold war with me and I have trouble playing it cool when he show passive agression toward me (I admit that a few times I did the mistake of letting myself have more complicity with his girlfriend in retaliation). This is not an every day problem since he is purposely avoiding me and keeping his girlfriend away from me (which I'm glad).
Unfortunetly I'm never able to prove my efforts because although the girl has no problem seeing me alone, she never stay with me and her boyfriend when we hangout in the same room, so the guy never see us interact enough. I think she maintains ambiguity to make him jealous and take care of her more.

She is going to leave the appartement in two months so hopefully this problem is only temporary, but we have two months to go (locked down in our place cause of covid) and I would be thrilled to read external advices. What is the fine line between not feeling castrated repressing me with her and not being a **** ? Maybe some personnal insecurities make the situation more impactfull on my mind than it should be ?

I probably forgot usefull informations so feel free to ask !

(and sorry for bad english)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Call her your Sister......

 

Thale

New Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Age
36
Thank you for the answers

Haha yeah I could treat her like little sis and stop to care, I'll see if that work.

I have far more important objectives right now thankfull.
 

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
52
Age
55
Hey, welcome to the forum!

My $0.02: never sh1t where you eat.

That's good you have more important objectives. Sounds like a plan to focus on them (and other women) and forget about her. She'll be gone soon anyway.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
Unfortunetly I'm never able to prove my efforts because although the girl has no problem seeing me alone, she never stay with me and her boyfriend when we hangout in the same room, so the guy never see us interact enough. I think she maintains ambiguity to make him jealous and take care of her more.
Sounds like office drama. Have honor, be mature, keep a respectable distance and be pleasant. Let the clock run out.
Welcome aboard.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Welcome aboard, OP.

Like other members have nailed it, you should stay away from this chick because you don't sh!t where you eat.
 

Thale

New Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Age
36
Thanks for the greetings, very cool to see in a forum without presentation topic rule !
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Greeting from europe !

I'm in a flat-share with 6 roomates, 2 of wich are a couple. I'm dealing with the problem of being kind of attracted to the girl with a boyfriend, her (IMO) being kind of attracted to me and the boyfriend 100% noticed it.
Leave and find somewhere else to live. You don't want to be caught up in this kind of drama. If you really like the girl, find a way to keep in touch and once you're out of there, suggest meeting up some time and see if she bites.
 

Thale

New Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Age
36
Leave and find somewhere else to live. You don't want to be caught up in this kind of drama. If you really like the girl, find a way to keep in touch and once you're out of there, suggest meeting up some time and see if she bites.
Well she is gonna be gone intwo month so I would say it's too much energy to move for that, or because of a girl generally.

I'll let you know if something happens !
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Thale

New Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Age
36
*sight* don't laugh at me for asking, but this is outa what i'm used to.

So she draw me a big heart on the glass of the shower this morning when we took turns. I know it's for me cause we're alone at the appartement, mainly working in respective rooms.

What even the heck is that move ? I shouldn't even comment on it, do I ? Girl still with boyfriend BTW
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
I had a very flirty female friend do something similar on the dust on my car back window when I was married.

My wife saw it and never said a word.
 
Top