Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ANNIVERSARY vs. FOOOTBALL

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so my peers...you are presented with a dilemna..

your 1 yr anniversary is coming up and it happens to be the same weekend as the biggest football game of the year for your football team. playing for first place in the division.

She could care less about the game, and even though she would NEVER tell me not to watch it the day of our anniversary, i know she would be hurt a bit, as i would be potentially putting her 2nd to a "game".

no me personally would be fine watching the game and doing something afterwards. However it does seem like im placing my plans "around" the game...

input..

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if watching the game doesn't conflict with any plans you already had arranged with her, then watch the game.

if she gets upset with you for that, then she's basically trying to cut your nuts off and make you a nice trained little puppy dog.

heres the thing. rewarding women for getting upset over things that are unreasonable to get upset over is bad. it sets a bad precidence and trains her to basically throw a tantrum when she doesn't get what she wants.

if she throws a fit then let her. in response you should get upset (but stay rational). you should nail her and say "you know, today was going to be the best day ever. i was goign to watch my game and then celebrate our anniversary. it was going to be the best day of the entire year for me. and id like to thank you for turning it in to the worse day of the year. you've ruined the game for me and you've ruined our anniversary."

the most common female tactic is to try and control a man and if they fail to start crying and accuse him of not caring. its basically emotional blackmail and is VERY VERY common. the worse thing a man can do is stand up to his woman only to play captain save a ho in the end.

treat her the way you'd treat a child. reward good behavior and ignore bad behavior. if she wants to cry and get upset, then remove your attention from her. and if she's so immature that she won't grow up, well accept that she may not be the best woman long term.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and by the way.... i've been with women who 'loved' me and who were good, mature women. and i gotta tell you man, they were very aware of my happiness and sought to increase it.

like in this game example they would say 'oh we can catch dinner later. i know you really want to watch that game."

i mean, instead of getting upset with me, the would actually cater to my needs.

i still can't believe I was too stupid to realize what i had with those women and let them slip through my fingers.