"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Aniston, Pitt separating after 4 years of marriage

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
458
Reaction score
3
Location
Texas
http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/07/aniston.pitt/index.html

The more and more I see things about people breaking up, failed relationships and divorces I wonder to myself if I'll ever get married. I walked into a hamburger place today seeing a couple cuddling and holding hands and I just thought to myself "wonder how long that's gonna last :rolleyes: " ....the girl was hot.

I used to have a requiter that was engaged in a company I interned for a few years ago who was so beautiful that she changed my whole outlook on beautiful older women. She was 31 at the time and I was 20. Anyway I noticed recently that she get divorced in about less than 4 years.

Also this girl I know has a hot friend that I almost hooked up with, that was engaged and now she's single again. My reaction to this was like "cool" because now I have a chance if I see her again but after years of hearing my parents tell me about the type of girl they want me to marry, I feel like telling them.."take a look at the world, marriage is a moot point now." My parents have been married for about 24 years now and although it doesn't seem as exciting as I want mine to be I just wonder about how it's gonna be for me.

It seems scary now because I'm not as successful with women as I want to be, it's Friday night and I'm posting here, and I got a chance to see my first relationship end in the past couple months. I know thanks to this site and all the resources I'll be keeping up with, it's not gonna be scary anymore once I have this part of my life handled.

So this Pitt and Aniston thing makes me wonder. If BRAD PITT can't keep a girl for a while.......the idea just seems messed up if Brad Pitt is unable to keep a girl interested. I've always imagined myself getting married and having fun until viagra quits doing the job but if Brad Pitt can't keep a marriage going, what's the point of me getting married.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
Why do you assume Brad Pitt can't keep a girl? Maybe it's Jennifer Aniston who can't keep a guy. Anyway, marriage is now little more than an economical agreement and from my point of view it does little but chain you up and bind you, so I'll be happy if I never get married and keep doing my thing.
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Maybe he is the one leaving her. Besides, I don't get all the to-do about Brad Pitt. He's not even that good looking and just because he plays macho-ish roles doesn't mean that's how he is in his personal life.

Want to have a successful relationship and marriage? Find a good girl instead of a bar hopping hooch and don't have sex until you REALLY love each other. That gives you a chance to really get to know each other and feel like you have more invested in the relationship. No, I'm not saying get married before having sex, just put it off awhile. Why? Because the second two people have sex it causes the growth in the relationship to come to a screeching halt.
 

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
458
Reaction score
3
Location
Texas
Originally posted by Panda 2000
Why do you assume Brad Pitt can't keep a girl? Maybe it's Jennifer Aniston who can't keep a guy. Anyway, marriage is now little more than an economical agreement and from my point of view it does little but chain you up and bind you, so I'll be happy if I never get married and keep doing my thing.
Yeah, you're right. I think many people, obiously including myself, believe a relationship ends when the girl is the one to lose interest.

Although I thought Aniston was an attractive women, I think Brad Pitt could have done better. Personally I don't think Jennifer Aniston is the type of girl I'd be interested in having a serious relationship with.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Men on this site are obsessed with Brad Pitt...Get off his dikk...LMAO @ people thinking cause Brad Pitt cant keep girls that you cant keep him either, like hes some god or something....Who cares what he does, he could be lame as sh1t...Dont put yourself under another man, that isnt manly at all...
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Where the fvck am I??!!! This sounds like "The View."
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Where the fvck am I??!!! This sounds like "The View."
Hahahahahaha, that is some funny sh*t!

Society is so f*cked up when some poor guy grows up thinking that all relationships end because the woman lost interest. Only if the guy is a desperate wussbag.

I've let several girls go in my day and I bet there are a ton of other guys on this site who can put me to shame in that department. Once you become the prize you are almost always the dumper, not the dumpee. That is because real men who actually still possess testicles are so rare these days the chics tend to latch on.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
I think they like him cuz of Tyler Durden. It was just a movie guys,let it go.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
the second two people have sex it causes the growth in the relationship to come to a screeching halt.
Can you please elaborate on this?
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by FM 3321
So this Pitt and Aniston thing makes me wonder. If BRAD PITT can't keep a girl for a while.......the idea just seems messed up if Brad Pitt is unable to keep a girl interested. I've always imagined myself getting married and having fun until viagra quits doing the job but if Brad Pitt can't keep a marriage going, what's the point of me getting married.
Dude...it's f**king Hollywood. Grow up.
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
Brad pitt may have played Tyler Durden but HE IS NOT TYLER!!!!
 

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Panda 2000
Why do you assume Brad Pitt can't keep a girl? Maybe it's Jennifer Aniston who can't keep a guy. Anyway, marriage is now little more than an economical agreement and from my point of view it does little but chain you up and bind you, so I'll be happy if I never get married and keep doing my thing.
I was gonna make the same point. DOesnt this go along the lines of the whole DJ philosophy of not putting a girl on a pedistool and assuming SHE is the one making the decisions? I dont know, Ive never read it ...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
from what i've heard Aniston is having too much fun partying around while Pitt just wants to settle down and raise some kids. Their interests dont meet at the moment..so they separate.


Pitt can do much better than aniston. She is nothing too special in my eyes.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
You see it all the time, it's the power in the relationships relative to career success. As their careers ebb and flow it puts a strain on the relationship.

If the gap's too far they split. Although she may be doing well I think the momentum in her career is on the wain, whilst Pitt will continue to grow.

All I can say is good job both Madanna and Guy richie's careers are going down the sh1tter at the same speed, for the kids anyway.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
he is 41 and wants kids, she is 35 and wants to start making movies so she can transform from tv star into movie leading lady and has no interests in having kids at this time.

has nothing to do with brad pitt's inability to keep her interested, but rather her inability to give HIM what he wants. I wouldn't be too worried about Brad Pitt's dating life if I were you.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Disconnect
Can you please elaborate on this?

Because if sex is had before mutual stakes are invested (emotional, and in co-habitation cases financial and legal), it just becomes too easy to split up. Especially for males, there is a sharp distinction between sex for pleasure/entertainment and sex for expression affection - we are able to easily sepearte sex from emotion. But if we are emotionally invested in a woman, we are more likely to try to make the relationship work. This is why women have the 'make him wait' strategy - it really does help him stick around (it's a fine balance, though - sometimes making him wait 'too long' ("how long" is usually defined by her own value as a mate - usu a combo of looks and personality) will backfire and he will lose interest/move onto another woman.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top