Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Angry AFC virgin killed seven people in drive by shooting [merged]

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have known some guys who somewhat resembled him and all it took for them was one change. One good friend or one good connection to the social scene, already after that they were in. It helped that none of them found the online forums particularly PUAHate's ****ty Advice but they found some kind of a connection or in with the social scene.

What probably held this kid back is the fact that he had the entitlement of a hollywood elite and likely thought he was above rushing a fraternity. Reading his manifesto, what I think this guy really needed was a friend who was socially well connected. The guy had some friends growing up so it is not like his problems were genetic.

There are so many factors at play that led to this dude going crazy over the past few months. Isolation, being a part of a negative community, etc.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
P U A H ayte was a site that put down commercial PUAs. These guys on the site also believed that game doesn't really exist, and that it's all about looks (or money/status wildcards).

That's being perhaps cynical, but not hating women.

(Although I do think game is over-hyped and the effects of looks are downplayed, but that is another thread lol. I won't go there lol.)

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably been pointed out already, but what's stunning about this guy (among other things) is that, in his well-written but rambling manifesto (essentially his memoir) he goes on and on and on about being sexually frustrated, feeling lonely, envying guys who get the girls - ok, not too far out of the ordinary for some of us. But what does he do about it?

NOTHING. He describes taking walks in the hopes that some hot girl would 'cross paths' with him, and then...what? They'd just leap into the bushes and have sex?

There's a scene where's he's about to turn 20, and is all worked up about ending his teenage years still a virgin. So, he decides to go 'all out' and...hang out in public places, hoping a girl would come over to him. That's it.

He doesn't go to parties. Doesn't use the internet. Doesn't even TALK to any girls. He just wants the universe to take care of everything.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't condone what he did but I feel for his pain, even PlayHerMan said this about women when they are young, well only the good-looking, attractive or average, decent ones, life is like a free food delivery service for them, men no matter their age don't have that luxury

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After hearing this story I immediately thought of the poster El Stud from back in the day - not sure how often he's around now. Would be crazy if it were he.

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Funny, I totally thought of Pvssy Eater. That guy was a total psycho. I wonder if the poor bastard ever ended up offing himself the way he always said he would.

Really I am surprised that these incidents don't happen more often considering some of the characters I've come across on these forums. Lots of lost souls out here.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freelance journalist uses Elliot Rodger's shooting to denounce the PUA community:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/27/the-dangerous-discourse-of-the-friend-zone/

I got pissed at her generalizations about nice guys always expecting things from women. She claims PUA tactics mislead men but she doesn't talk about how misleading female advice can be on what they look for in a guy. She also ignores guys who aren't simply looking for sex but rather a companion. Guys who treated their girlfriends very well but still got cheated on or dumped out of the blue. Girls who humiliate guys who approach them or girls who really do use guys for attention. I could go on but I want to know your take on this piece.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
Juan_Man said:
I got pissed at her generalizations about......

:crackup: It's Amanda Marcunt you crazy fool, what do you expect? This toxic feminist loon has been getting blasted by manospherians for years. She got a raging oversized cl!t-on for any and all of us.

Cl!t is censored? That's a new one SS.

Bible_Belt said:
These candlelight vigils denouncing misogyny look like a really good place to score chicks.

Killing spree sparks furor about misogyny

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...llwomen-elliott-rodger-santa-barbara/9618837/
Misogyny? I thought he killed twice as many men as he did women, and isn't PUAhate.com a site that hates on men?

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know i purposely didn't bring this story upw tih my wife because I know how she feels about stuff like this. me and her are seriously about go to blows over this story. I had to leave the house and go to the gym.

I ****ing hate women who think that every problem in society is a man's fault. The solution is never WE it' s YOU

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This dude killed seven girls and he had mental illness lol, stop reaching

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Seven girls?

I thought it was four guys and 2 girls he killed?
Guys don't count as casualties stupid

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't understand how he has mental illness yet he knew how to pick up a gun and kill people. If that's the case every murderer has mental illness.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
I can't understand how he has mental illness yet he knew how to pick up a gun and kill people. If that's the case every murderer has mental illness.
I agree with this 100%. Unfortunately in this country, the liberal agenda has resulted in us trying to treat mental illness, instead of treating crime. F*ck mental illness when it comes to safety, put those fools in jail or to death and be done with it. Our society has no place for people who are a danger/menace to it.

Retarded people are mentally ill. Murderers are criminals, not mentally ill.