Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Angry AFC virgin killed seven people in drive by shooting [merged]

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-27556097

The shootings took place late on Friday in Isla Vista near the University of California-Santa Barbara campus.

The suspected gunman was found dead in his car with a bullet wound. It is unclear whether it was self-inflicted.

Police are looking into a possible link with a Youtube video in which a young man complains of repeated rejection by women and threatens to take revenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbv5Vpa-B-0 (his video)

The sad thing (other then the senseless killing) is that if this man learned some game he would been able to get laid/gf because he isn't a bad looking guy. It seems that all the crazy killers these days are loners who couldn't get laid and it doesn't help that feminism is running amok in society.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get a vibe of heavy computer or fantasy gamer from that guy with all his references to skulls and slaying, his stilted speech patterns, etc. How absurd would it be if his inability to meet women stemmed only from his spending all his time holed up on a computer?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
How absurd would it be if his inability to meet women stemmed only from his spending all his time holed up on a computer?
It doesn't matter where he spend his time, it obviously wasn't on learning game.

If you have a problem, you cannot simply say "okay I give up" otherwise you are a loser. This loser gave up and 7 people had to pay the price cause of it. He isn't so different then the batman theater killer, he couldn't get laid either. There is something wrong with society when it gets harder and harder for the average male to get laid by a decent looking female.

Winners find or attempt to find solutions to problems that is the essence of living life.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The kid was pretty good looking; all he needed was to go to the gym and learn some game. Judging by his BMW and choice of school, I'm sure he could have easily afforded an RSD bootcamp. Tragic that people died and were hurt because of this guy.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno if having more success with the opposite sex will prevent certain people from violent behavior. Its not as if regular dudes or even dudes good with women dont go on rampages. I think some people are just more likely then others to wig out and do something crazy.

That all said, I chalk this up to another loser in society harming others because he feels entitled to something without doing the work to get what he wants. This stuff doesnt just happen with regard to women. We have seen people freak out and kill others because they hate their own lack of a great job, or riches, or whatever else.

And to touch on NoobPimp's point. A depressed person would need psychiatric help and possibly meds before anything else. A pickup bootcamp is not gonna fix the mental and emotional issues that underlie all this. And these arent average guys killing people...these are lunatics killing people. The average guy would deal with his misfortunes and keep on trucking. The average guy isnt a weak, mentally ill loser that doesnt really try to fix his own problems. This shooter was only 22.

We have all either read stories about or personally known virgins that age or even older. The fact that this guy couldnt recognize that he was decent looking, had some status, and couldnt at least figure out how to work on his own personality in order to meet women...is all his fault. He wasnt the average guy. He was an entitled jackass who couldnt figure out life. He gave up without really trying.

PS - Lets not ignore the fact that many are saying he is influenced by the whole men's rights movement thing. This situation (as well as similar past acts of violence), wont help the men's rights movement stop people from feeling that it influences hate.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently he posted on bodybuilding.com misc forum and PUAhate

PowerAbuse

Don Juan
Reaction score
This really sucks, especially because I live in SB and I'm familiar with the areas shown in the news clips. Scary stuff and very sad of course.

I think the major problem is not whether he could have done something to get laid or not. The problem is he based his self-worth on his success with women. I haven't really gotten laid in the past 7-8 years either here in SB, and probably had a similar issue, but I chose to put my self worth on my success and passions.

I registered a while back and see it on this forum too. It's one thing to say "don't put women on a pedestal." But going to bootcamps, spending thousands on seduction material, seminars, etc... that means you're still heavily investing your life worth and meaning into that same thing.

To not put women on a pedestal would mean to discover your passions, learn to grow your social circle, find other things that have meaning in life, learn to be happy in the moment, etc. and THEN you are in a state of mind where women can never be on a pedestal to you.

P.S. I think his family is also responsible for not warning authorities. People like this don't just go crazy once; he had probably shown signs in the past and no one cared. He shouldn't have been allowed to purchase guns either.

Just my 2 cents.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed, He Should Have Did a Boot Camp

When I heard about this, I hoping that this wasn't skinnyguy. God, I spend too much time on So Suave.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'll take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you. You will finally see that I am in truth the superior one, the true alpha male," he says.
\

that motherfvcker posted somewhere. that's textbook PUA lingo

P.S. I think his family is also responsible for not warning authorities. People like this don't just go crazy once; he had probably shown signs in the past and no one cared. He shouldn't have been allowed to purchase guns either.

i think you are underestimating how easy it is to "go postal"

more likely he just snapped. he had one too many rejections. i'm not defined the guy but I seriously doubt this guy was born a physco.

and the kid's family was well off. the kid was driving a BMW around a college campus and still could not get laid.

lol the irony of a rich white dude at a golf course making a video called life is unfair is not lost upon me. Elliot Rogers is the spokesperson for everything that's wrong with the manopshere.

Last edited:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
The sad thing (other then the senseless killing) is that if this man learned some game he would been able to get laid/gf because he isn't a bad looking guy. It seems that all the crazy killers these days are loners who couldn't get laid and it doesn't help that feminism is running amok in society.
I think that's a very simple solution to a very complex problem. His problem is clearly more than just not getting laid. That's just a symptom of something larger. He seems unable to connect with ANYONE and ANYTHING. Like he had no purpose in this world. He just focused on women because we, as a society, put so much importance on getting laid. If you can't get laid you aren't anything. So guys with a million other things wrong with them think getting laid will fix them and validate them.

It won't though. Your accomplishments, your family, and your impact. That matters more.

With the right help he might have figured this out.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And he took the worst way out. Had to take people with him.

Made the worst kind of impact.

I don't feel for him. At all. But I feel for the guys out there who buy into this bullsh!t. Work on your health, mental and physical. Work on your friends and family. Maybe the women will follow but realize that it doesn't matter if they don't.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/...g-was-influenced-by-the-Men-s-Rights-Movement

“The Men’s Rights Movement as they call themselves is a nebulous group of pickup artists and misogynists who’ve found each other on line, and are attempting to create a movement based around their hatred, disdain, and fear of women.”

:rockon: :crackup:

Every sh!tlib cathedral "journalist" must be in pre-orgasmic delight that the enemy finally wigged out this time instead of the usual socially clueless self hating obongo voting aspie progtard. Heaven help us if they find out he was also a member of the NRA. The roar as 50000 leftoid "journalists" toeing the cultural Marxist line collectively ejaculating will be deafening.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah the MRA is defiantly going to get it's week in the sun this week. Come monday / tuesday it's gonna get ugly.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just watch this.

Is it a wonder that both men and women didnt hang out with him? Is it a wonder that many people find him creepy? I do sympathize with the lonely and the socially awkward. But you dont hurt other people because you have an inability to learn how to connect with others.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
yeah the MRA is defiantly going to get it's week in the sun this week. Come monday / tuesday it's gonna get ugly.
Just a little yeah.

By tuesday, gaylan here's gonna be so overloaded with "progressive" media sites declaring PUA, MRA and MGTOW sites are all evil and she'll be on her 5th overjoyed fainting spell.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess i'm the only person that doesn't really find his videos "creepy". I mean, you try to make a vlog and try to not come off as creepy. it's pretty hard to do. I mean you're talking to no one lol.

calling him creep and unstable I don't think that's fair. I think he's a spoiled self entitled brat, but i don't think he's creepy. You're doing the same thing that women do when they are approached by a guy who isn't brad pit or a football player.

I mean, I can kinda sympathize with him or at lest emphasize with him. He's got money. He's got a bd ass car. He's not ugly. He could stand to hit the gym a little but that's not what is stopping him from getting laid. He's not stupid. He's not a drug addict or anything.

I mean, it's easy for one to sit there and say hey look at you, you have great parents, you have a nice car, you got all this **** you should be happy, but if i gave you all that stuff, and people did not like you and you spent 8 years trying to figure out how to get people to like you, and you could not.. what's next?

you're out of a lot of options. I can emphasize with him in the sense that, if you're him, you're asking yourself what the **** do I have to do lol? seriously, what do I have to do. I mean, what thing is it I need to fix?

then spending time on the troll fest that is PUAhate as well as the misc forum of the mainboard, not gonna help your self esteem either.

I think this raises the question.. how can I 22 year old man who is college educated from a good family, not have a clue how to get a woman? I mean, it's ont like the guy is off in some lab trying to cure cancer or some ****, he's actively trying to pursue women and can't. This is, a ****ing problem. It really is.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting stuff - here's my take.

I live in California. So know very well how UCSB is a huge college party town, with HB 9.5 white girls running amok and hooking up with frat guys. If you're not a part of that clique, you're going to get pretty bitter.

Now, the college I went to was not a party school. Had mostly Asian people studying all the time so even though I didn't have many friends I didn't feel like I was missing out on stuff.

This guy in the BMW was seeing every single night (yes, they pretty much party every night in Isla Vista) all of these hot blonde women getting smashed and boned by white frat guys and he decided to take matters into his own hands.

I think his problem was not that he needed to "hit the gym". He was already in the downward spiral of hating women because they didn't like them. I've been there and man it's a horrible place to be because you're digging a deeper hole for yourself. Once i realize that I'm pretty capable of scoring multiple women, I started getting some.

If I'm correct, this scenario is analogous to Colorado (James Holmes) and Connecticut (Adam Lanza) because those guys were also awkward and not in social cliques.

Overall he was probably going to end up doing this no matter what. As BeDJ said, no amount of money can get women to genuinely like you. If you don't have a DJ mindset, you're screwed.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to rant. you know what pisses me off. what really pisses me off?

This is why I determined, smartly at that, years ago that the internet was bull**** lol.

I'm sad that these people had to die. I live in LA. **** i'm not too far from UCSB about 20 mins. But what gets me is that the guy talks about all these proples with women, and and then these people come out of the woodworks and say things like "well you don't respect women that's why you can't get laid". Women can smell that a mile a way they will say. Look at your personality.

lol, like these women are ****ing doctors and lawyers or intelligent dudes sitting around debating The fountainhead versus Atlas Sruggled or some **** lol. Let's be real. These women are ****ing hot guys in frats, guys who are fun in parties, guys who are great at beer pong, guys who are popular.

Look at the girl in the other thread I made who is having sex with a guy who has 8 kids and is pregnant by him. She loved him so much she married him and she is in jail behind it lol. There's no doubt in my mind if he approached this chick she'd laugh in his face, all while dating the guy with 8 kids, seedcase he's kinda ripped and good looking and tall.

He's not getting laid not because he has mental issues or doesn't respect women. He's not getting laid because he's not popular and doesn't fit in and got to his wits end because he counted' figure out HOW to be that guy to get laid despite having all the things you'd think you should have. At least be honest about the situation.

Pepole come online and say **** to make themselves feel better and does no one no good. That's why stuff like this will still happen.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He didnt get laid because hes a socially awkward loser whos very offputting. He didnt even have friends! Even the most reserved guys I know with bad luck with women at least have friends...and especially during college. Its not that women didnt want him...its that hot elite women didnt want him. The guy seemed like the female version of women who say "guys dont like me" or "I cant find a boyfriend". I got the impression that he wanted a particular type of women and didnt properly shoot for his league.

Its not impossible to get laid, especially when you have status, nice car, cash, and decent looks. If you read this guys posts on the bodybuilding.com Misc or watch his videos, youll see he didnt really put much effort into approaching women. He sat back and envied others, all the while hoping girls would make things easy for him. Its a shame he even repelled potential guy friends...because he definitely needed a support group or mentors to show him the way to properly lead ones life. It is NOT all about women. FairShake's posts were spot on.

And we cant act like his mental state (and possible mental illness) didnt contribute to him repelling women.