Anger / False anger. Texting help

KingWizard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wizard again here.
Was writing with a girl, a bit hot, above average.. She was teasing me, and when I replied in similar way to her(wanted to cut the BS) she said smth like :
HB-"you are mean, have I said today that I hate you?"
My reply was like : "Why can't I hate You girl?".
HB-"lets explain smth. U just can't"
Me - "laughed a bit. But do u have any reason why I can't?"
HB - "U earned it. I hate you"
End of convo basically.
I just writen smth like: "Have I just killed myself? :) ps1.I look better alive than dead"
Aaaand, thats it. Any ideas? A test? BPD? Real anger I don't understand?
Should I be worried, or I played it good. Also, to your mind, she isn't hiding with her manipulative and teasing nature.
Pretty new to texting game, I made it only once for 10 ten different girls. Come and help me guys ;p
Wizard out.

Fugitive

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the f*ck man?

Why did you tell her you hate her? And why did you tell her you just killed yourself? Dude on weirdness scale of 1 to 10 you're off the charts.

She's gone. Don't text her or call her anymore, she's not interested because she's thinking you're weird - which you are.

KingWizard

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, my english suck and you may wrongly understand this... whatever.

KingWizard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I guess you are right Zion. Filters sucks, so my text game. Gonna watch myself to not repeat the mistake. But it's cool with her now, maybe a bit .. colder? I will turn this one around.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'm completely lost on this one. For starters, what is "smth"? Does it mean "something"?

R.C

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zion said:
It was a tease. And it lost it's magic when you overdid it.

It's a classic mistake. Don't smoke a joint till you hit the filter.
This.

MattR1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fugitive said:
What the f*ck man?

Why did you tell her you hate her? And why did you tell her you just killed yourself? Dude on weirdness scale of 1 to 10 you're off the charts.

She's gone. Don't text her or call her anymore, she's not interested because she's thinking you're weird - which you are.
Lol