Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Andrew Tate...or how to scam young Men

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For sure, it definitely wouldn’t. And it’s odd because if you insult a woman in that way you are immediately a beta just by social norm
Then they wonder why most average men avoid dealing with women beside when they crave sexual release or a family.

It's like diplomacy where the other part can lie without conseguences while you get sanctioned even for pointing out that fact.

The only men that can afford such strike on women are those well known for being succesful and in demand from hot women.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is obviously not stupid, we all can pretty much agree on that. Andrew T. knows his game. For as much as, some of us might not agree with his demeanor, he encompasses most of the traits and concepts we discuss here. Period.

Is he taking advantage of young/vulnerable guys? Yes. This is ironic because if you talk game and your goal is to elevate masculinity we should be uplifting youngsters, not ripping them off.

The question we are left with is, does he truly care for the current state and future of masculinity? Time will tell.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is obviously not stupid, we all can pretty much agree on that. Andrew T. knows his game. For as much as, some of us might not agree with his demeanor, he encompasses most of the traits and concepts we discuss here. Period.

Is he taking advantage of young/vulnerable guys? Yes. This is ironic because if you talk game and your goal is to elevate masculinity we should be uplifting youngsters, not ripping them off.

The question we are left with is, does he truly care for the current state and future of masculinity? Time will tell.
He’s malicious. That’s all I need to know. Not in my tribe

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Target your product towards young men. Society treats them like crap so they are vulnerable. They are also naive due to their age. Present yourself in a way that appeals to them: Lambos, Bïtches,
Muscles, Chess, Cigars, Private Jets.

1. Talk about "MUH...HARD WORK" so it doesn't look like you are selling a get rich quick scheme.

2. Sell a get rich quick scheme. Tell them they can set up an online business which will make thousands of bucks within a week or two.

3. Fill the actual course with a bunch of worthless bull**** like FBA because it's low effort. But don't even do it yourself but employ a bunch of unknown folks claiming they are millionaires.

4. Set up a pyramid system like affiliate program to get massive exposure.

5. Speak some truth like how feminism doesn't give a **** about men and the system is completely unfair.

6. Act is if you are only selling a limited amount of accounts to your program. (In one of his videos Tate himself explains that this is a manipulation strategy)

7. If criticism arises this is what you do:

- If they say it doesn't work -> You are a lazy loser...Go kill yourself!
- If they say it's too expensive -> It will help you to become a trillionaire. It's actually too cheap
I would think Tate has more support overhere. On basically every big forum it's a major negative echo chamber when he is the subject.

Women reactions are like a bull seeing something red. What annoys me the most is they refuse to look at the reason WHY he is so popular. Because there are millions of unhappy men. Reminds me of the upcoming of rap and MMA; leftist sjw's swore these things would never go mainstream. It was despicable.

I dont see how he scams men more then SS heroes Rollo, or Roosh. Or any other dating coach that ses Skype calls.

The man had to learn game just like you and me; through trail and tribulation. The hard way. If you take advice from any member here you might as well take his advice. It will be the somewhat the same.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Young males are so lost these days it doesn't take much for scumbags like Tate to become a major influence for them.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I would think Tate has more support overhere. On basically every big forum it's a major negative echo chamber when he is the subject.

Women reactions are like a bull seeing something red. What annoys me the most is they refuse to look at the reason WHY he is so popular. Because there are millions of unhappy men. Reminds me of the upcoming of rap and MMA; leftist sjw's swore these things would never go mainstream. It was despicable.

I dont see how he scams men more then SS heroes Rollo, or Roosh. Or any other dating coach that ses Skype calls.

The man had to learn game just like you and me; through trail and tribulation. The hard way. If you take advice from any member here you might as well take his advice. It will be the somewhat the same.
Lying to women, kidnapping them, turning them into sex slaves and refusing to allow them out of the house is not game. It's kidnapping and sex trafficking and generally being a lowlife scumbag of a human being.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lying to women, kidnapping them, turning them into sex slaves and refusing to allow them out of the house is not game. It's kidnapping and sex trafficking and generally being a lowlife scumbag of a human being.
I see what you mean. Disclaimer. I am playing devil's advocate now.

As I stated before, prostitution is legal in my region. Although it's legal it's always shady business . Both women and men involved are lowlifes. It takes a certain type of attitude to deal with such women.

Lotta women want it all; they want the easy money, but later on they also want peace of mind. If I convince a woman to do sexwork I am on a slippery path. The act is legal, but the process isn't necessarily also legal. She can say all kinds of things about how she felt pressured by me. The worst version of buying regret we sometimes see in nightlife, where a woman can claim lowered inhibitions due alcohol made her do things she didn't want.

So basically you can run a legal business, when shyte hits the ven it's the owner who gets in trouble real fast. Whenever someone is involved in this world the person is always a lowlife; client, pimp and sex worker.

I think it's ironic how we as society worship OF, P hub ect , but at the same time we shyte on men who are a necessity to keep these platforms running. These men will set up everything technically, offer protection, basically act like a manager .

I've seen countless examples of women who want nothing else but that sweet fast money, so I tend to take such allegations with a grain of salt. Thing is, when you indulge in this type of industry you have to stay anonymous. Society wants sexual freedom but simultaneously tries to protect women. It's a double edged sword.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As I stated before, prostitution is legal in my region. Although it's legal it's always shady business . Both women and men involved are lowlifes. It takes a certain type of attitude to deal with such women.

Lotta women want it all; they want the easy money, but later on they also want peace of mind. If I convince a woman to do sexwork I am on a slippery path. The act is legal, but the process isn't necessarily also legal. She can say all kinds of things about how she felt pressured by me. The worst version of buying regret we sometimes see in nightlife, where a woman can claim lowered inhibitions due alcohol made her do things she didn't want.

So basically you can run a legal business, when shyte hits the ven it's the owner who gets in trouble real fast. Whenever someone is involved in this world the person is always a lowlife; client, pimp and sex worker.

I think it's ironic how we as society worship OF, P hub ect , but at the same time we shyte on men who are a necessity to keep these platforms running. These men will set up everything technically, offer protection, basically act like a manager .

I've seen countless examples of women who want nothing else but that sweet fast money, so I tend to take such allegations with a grain of salt. Thing is, when you indulge in this type of industry you have to stay anonymous. Society wants sexual freedom but simultaneously tries to protect women. It's a double edged sword.
There are many sex clubs here. But these places are always kinda shady . In a remote area so clients can stay anonymous, huge staff turn around. Overly dramatic women.

For example big club had to close because police did a random check up and cocaine was found. On the girls and clients! The workers smuggled cocaine inside and sold that to the clients. Or underaged girls using their sister's passports to I'd themselves. Still the owner gets the blame.

Although it's legal I have yet to find anyone who dears to speak up publicly and say they are pro- prostitution. The social norm is to be against it. But on the other hand there are Netflix documentaries about OF , the catch me outside girl is a celebrity and every B actress and less tries to bank on her 15 minutes of fame by joining such platforms.

I am almost sure that if you would speak with 100 women that worked with tate, 95 would make it clear they did it 100% voluntary. Its the other 5 that gets you in trouble; just like it does with everything that's somewhat shady. Mind you , these women are EXTREMELY difficult to deal with, lots of BPD cases.

His mistake was working with such women and becoming famous. It takes just one woman to turn the narrative against you.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly does Tate sell you ?
The same thing politicians sell. The oldest con in the world.

"Your problems are not your fault. They are the world's fault. Vote for me, buy my products, join my cult and we'll all live happily ever after."

And for any of you goofs who think its only modern society in the last couple of decades, it's ALWAYS been this way.

Rich, powerful, well spoken people take advantage of whoever they can in whatever way they can.

Humans are apex predators.

Monkeys eat monkeys.

All humans have a gene that protects them against the negative side effects of cannibalism.

Humans have been enslaving humans since the dawn of time.

Either compete and dominate, or let somebody else dominate you.

There is no fairness.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

The difference is depriving someone of their free will.

A lot of people like driving for Uber too and do it in their free time to make some extra money.

Now how about instead of choosing when they do it, they are told they must drive 16 hours a day and if they refuse or don't make enough money they are dragged out of the car and beaten when they finish their shift and not allowed out of the car?

See how stupid that sounds?

There is no justification for abhorrent behavior. You might as well just stop right there while I still have a decent opinion of you.

Last edited:

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference is depriving someone of their free will.

A lot of people like driving for Uber too and do it in their free time to make some extra money.

Now how about instead of choosing when they do it, they are told they must drive 16 hours a day and if they refuse or don't make enough money they are dragged out of the car and beaten when they finish their shift and not allowed out of the car?

See how stupid that sounds?

There is no justification for abhorrent behavior. You might as well just stop right there while I still have a decent opinion of you.
Sounds like the military

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of their own free will
Not necessarily. Some countries use conscription. All countries play fast and loose with the truth in their recruiting practices. Certainly, there's nothing "free" about it after you sign. Did Tate go around and capture these women with a net? I've heard enough self-serving female victimhood fiction in my life to color me skeptical. I simply won't give them the benefit of the doubt.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not necessarily. Some countries use conscription. All countries play fast and loose with the truth in their recruiting practices. Certainly, there's nothing "free" about it after you sign. Did Tate go around and capture these women with a net? I've heard enough self-serving female victimhood fiction in my life to color me skeptical. I simply won't give them the benefit of the doubt.
OK...but you'll believe some dude who thinks and acts like he is some type of god? The dude pretty much in his own words over the course of several months said exactly what he is being charged with.

He isn't a government and he doesn't make the rules or laws. He obides by them. Or faces the consequences of he chooses not to. Or moves to a place where their laws fit his view that it's OK to have sex slaves, kidnap people and hold them against their will. Doesn't have many options tho I am afraid.

Those are EXACTLY the kind of people who do stuff like this. People who think they make their own rules and laws don't apply to them. They usually find out they are very wrong, just like he is now.

Find someone else to look up to because I promise you, he ain't it.