Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Andrew Tate is awesome

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, what's up with all the hate this guy gets? I mean, I bet you could take an average NFL or Premiere league player (who enjoys staying single) and wishes to share his knowledge you would hear the same. But these men tend to stay low profile and keep the nuggets of knowledge to themselves.

I can only imagine one of the members here finds a way to really win Iife,only to get roasted instead of praised . For those who criticize him; can you come up with a better example than Tate? Thank God dude is average looking and balding, if he was a male model/actor y'all would complain it's a false example because "nobody looks like that and has that status ".

We should be concerned a dude like this get cancelled by other men, thus reinforcing the narrative that RP theory is bad bad bad.

Ironically enough he talks about topics we see here over and over and over again.
View attachment 8817
100% very well stated. By the way I like that Nas line. I often think about it...its from Hate Me Now. Favorite Nas albums are Stillmatic and Godson.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair he did say he was a trillionaire. Which nobody is.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% very well stated. By the way I like that Nas line. I often think about it...its from Hate Me Now. Favorite Nas albums are Stillmatic and Godson.
Nas did one good album, Illmatic.

the beats on the others are appalling. It’s like a 10th grader on a Casio keyboard.

I loved illmatic but I found all the other ones like sticking knives into my ears, which is a shame as Nas is an amazing rapper but the production is below shyt on the other albums.
a couple of good tracks here and there but nothing comes close to Illmatic.

Bit like Biggie. RTD was a masterpiece. East coast rap lost its way after 1994 trying to use synths and electronic square 1 stuff….east coast got it right when it was premier style old samples and cut up drum samples.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has a pretty good message with regards to discipline and getting control of your life. Got me motivated to go out and do weighted hill sprints this morning... unfortunately both hamstrings were still asleep so fck this guy.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
How do you know that he does not actually have millions? Have you seen his bank account
He made his money first off of his career in the MMA, then off of a Cam-girl business (pre-OnlyFans) and probably used his money from being a world level MMA champion to fund the start up. Somewhere in that process moved to Romainia because it was more friendly to running a business like that there. Don't know if he still has the cam girl business,...OnlyFans has pretty much dominated and taken over that space in current years.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
He seems to have it all down. Money, fitness, and a massive amount of women.

Anyone here criticizing likely has none Of the above.
You'll notice that it may be the same who accept a true understanding of the "nature of women",...but rather than use if to their advantage to succeed, they do everything the polar opposite to "spite" the women's nature and lose. They play to lose. It is like an advertising agency that puts a bunch of research and effort into learning "what customer wants" and then produces an advertising campaign that gives the customer the opposite of what they want,... just to spite them like petulant children. A lot of the YouTube "RP" content creators do this.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like his stuff he is a hustler / con artist but a very charismatic one

He is the type of guy who women will claim to hate in public but will happily sleep with behind closed doors

i can't remember the last time i saw a better embodiment of the above :rofl:

------------

People that don't like him live in pre constructed realties where they can't actually process what he is saying they are too indrocnicated by modern society to even listen to the message.

He's doesn't even talk about women that much

But most people do not like being told they are wrong and don't like having their little illusions of how the world works shattered

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like his stuff he is a hustler / con artist but a very charismatic one

He is the type of guy who women will claim to hate in public but will happily sleep with behind closed doors

i can't remember the last time i saw a better embodiment of the above :rofl:

------------

People that don't like him live in pre constructed realties where they can't actually process what he is saying they are too indrocnicated by modern society to even listen to the message.

He's doesn't even talk about women that much

But most people do not like being told they are wrong and don't like having their little illusions of how the world works shattered
Facts. I totally agree with this post. This is also how I see him. He is a charismatic hustler ( con artist) that spits gems of truth. The people that dont like him dont want their delusional world view burst.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has a pretty good message with regards to discipline and getting control of your life. Got me motivated to go out and do weighted hill sprints this morning... unfortunately both hamstrings were still asleep so fck this guy.
Exactly. The guy is the best motivational speaker. I just look at him as a guy who motivates men to be the best they can be.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair he did say he was a trillionaire. Which nobody is.
I agree lol. He is a con artist that exaggerates about his money but he is still a good influence on young men.