Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Andrew Tate is awesome

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine if he was an average guy with an average job, would he still be able to get girls be alph etc ? I doubt it.
Yes I think he would be. The guy is tall ( 6 foot 3), muscular, can speak well and is a nerd that studied seduction. I think he would do quite well even if he had an average job.

This guy is the most charismatic antogonist of the current gynocentric system. He is literally calling out this female centric society. How can you hate him?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Yes I think he would be. The guy is tall ( 6 foot 3), muscular, can speak well and is a nerd that studied seduction. I think he would do quite well even if he had an average job.

This guy is the most charismatic antogonist of the current gynocentric system. He is literally calling out this female centric society. How can you hate him?
Here is Andrew Tate talking about getting cucked hard by a bunch of third worlders from Moldova

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is Andrew Tate talking about getting cucked hard by a bunch of third worlders from Moldova

I dont think you know the definition of the word cuck. A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. Where in this video does that definition apply? There was no sex, marriage, adultery etc.

Tate shows his humility in this story. Even though a group of guys jumped him, Tate was able to express empathy for his opponents. This shows high IQ and humility. It takes a high IQ to see the world from another persons perspective.

This video makes him even more likeable. You Zimbawe are actually a really weird guy if you think this video helps your case. I can tell your social calibration is off.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No I dont think so. He is on the wrong track to win with women. He is just an average guy, as you say, nerdy, try-hard, mostly trying to impress young men to take their money.

I'm pretty sure women dont rate him.

I think I am soon gonna move in with multiple attractive women of the 35-23 age range. I have loads of girls that wanna be with me so it is a case of making some kind of polygamy/cult scenario. I know it sounds weird but there is no other way to be with multiple women and making it work unless it is some kind of polygamy/cult set up.

I dont need to work hard or bring much money to the table. Tate would love to have the girls I can have and live with. In one video I saw of him recently, he was with a girl and the podcaster asked "Is that your wife" and he responded "Yes..No actually its my girlfriend". I know Tate would love to have multiple hot wives but he will never get there like I can cos he doesnt know THE GAME.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I dont think so. He is on the wrong track to win with women. He is just an average guy, as you say, nerdy, try-hard, mostly trying to impress young men to take their money.

I'm pretty sure women dont rate him.

I think I am soon gonna move in with multiple attractive women of the 35-23 age range. I have loads of girls that wanna be with me so it is a case of making some kind of polygamy/cult scenario. I know it sounds weird but there is no other way to be with multiple women and making it work unless it is some kind of polygamy/cult set up.

I dont need to work hard or bring much money to the table. Tate would love to have the girls I can have and live with. In one video I saw of him recently, he was with a girl and the podcaster asked "Is that your wife" and he responded "Yes..No actually its my girlfriend". I know Tate would love to have multiple hot wives but he will never get there like I can cos he doesnt know THE GAME.
Do you mind showing pictures of you with these multiple women? Pictures that prove it is you? I would really love to learn "THE GAME" from a master like yourself.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you mind showing pictures of you with these multiple women? Pictures that prove it is you? I would really love to learn "THE GAME" from a master like yourself.
Not yet, hopefully soon, maybe a few months.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Side note: the fact that the girls there are so pretty shows that being nationalist isn't a bad thing. I tend to see a lot of beautiful women when it comes to "oppressed nations." Meanwhile, here in America...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. It surprised me how many men envy other men. SoSuave has really become more soft over the years.

Notice Tates haters will never attack any of his actual qoutes or viewpoints. They attack his image and appearence.

If Westsrn THOTs and Beta men hate you then you are doing something right. Is Tate perfect? No! But he is breathe of fresh air to the overly politically correct zeitgiest.
Though shalt not make yourself an idol - The Bible

Andrew Tate is just your average hustler. He has a target audience and makes his money preaching to it. And he's good at monetizing his content.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Andrew Tate is just your average hustler. He has a target audience and makes his money preaching to it. And he's good at monetizing his content.
This is a good time to do it with the feminist wave being so strong these days. He's a good person for weak men to project on.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you hate this guy?

Or how can you hate this?

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He is not my idol. I just recognize that he is a rarity. He is able to speak truth to the gynocentric social order. He is also showing how the modern man is being enslaved by governments.

madeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a guru for low IQs.

I checked his website and he's a typical loser who rents luxury cars and pretends to be rich. You'd have to be down-syndrome-level stupid to believe a rich guy would create a website selling his "skills" in fitness, cryptocurrency (lol), and networking.

Please ban OP, I don't think that he's a fit for this forum.
Way over the top - even if you don't like tate - ban the dude? lmao get outta here man

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
What's wrong about what he said in the interview? I experienced something similar with the "virus" and tried to get me fired. Don't be surprised if sites like this ones get nuked by Agents Smith

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Andrew Tate is polarizing. He is unapologetically masculine. I am a big fan. Many of my male co workers at my white collar job dislike him. I am the only one at the lunch table who thinks he is a good guy. What Tate is exposing is how many beta males there are in society.

Even if you dont agree with everything he says ( which is often intentionally over the top) you have to admit that he is basically our SoSuave board incarnate. We would agree with his views way more than we would disagree.

I am amazed at how many men are just not RedPilled enough to appreciate him. When I go to my Bluecollar job I find many more men that can relate to Tate. My male co workers in the cooporate setting truly disgust me. This is why I rarely sit at the lunch table anymore.

Most of these guys are totally emasculated and look at anything remotely RedPill as barbaric. These guys once argued with me that a girls body count does not matter. That it is sexist to judge a girl from her past. It is truly pathetic. The corporate world is done.
You have female psychopaths on platforms who are going nuts. 60 years of murdering babies and SRIs.

The only issue is the abundance of red pill masturbation. Dorks who play house and sub to house husband status yet shill rubbish. Tate is less than.1% of the male population. Many regurgitate him. Nobody is living that. He is the RP ideal. Alternatively, you got fraud boomer house husbands and some digital scam. No receipts.

Some of the biggest soy boys parrot RP and got a fat or busted wife.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
You have female psychopaths on platforms who are going nuts. 60 years of murdering babies and SRIs.

The only issue is the abundance of red pill masturbation. Dorks who play house and sub to house husband status yet shill rubbish. Tate is less than.1% of the male population. Many regurgitate him. Nobody is living that. He is the RP ideal. Alternatively, you got fraud boomer house husbands and some digital scam. No receipts.

Some of the biggest soy boys parrot RP and got a fat or busted wife.
The idea of not allowing disrespect from people, of not being with disloyal women, of a man being 80% of his achievement, of a man being constantly judged for the value he brings, of being masculine, of having a strong body, of having a strong mind, of not allowing the government get involved in your dating life, of developing status. Me as a freshly unplugged guy I resonate with that, and its something that will make my life better in every aspect.

So if you're looking at the ferraris, at the all the passports he has, at the women he flies to fvck, you're paying attention to the wrong things imho

SMU Brah

Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew an expat like him when I lived in Eastern Europe, truly a product of his environment. Coincidentally the guy was super funny and had a cool calmness about him that was unnerving. Kinda like someone that never breaks eye-contact with you... The guy I met, I would never want to cross.

There are so-called apex males out there, like Tate, but most normies never encounter one. If you work in a freaking office building your whole life, you'll never run into any of these interesting characters. They're not they're, or if they were, they're long gone, and have moved on to bigger and better. They're unbound by normal rules, will do whatever necessary to get to the top, and you would never want to cross them.

I hate to sound cliched, but there are real people out there, much like Tate, that never break frame-- it's just a very hard social/ psychological skill to be a master at.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea of not allowing disrespect from people, of not being with disloyal women, of a man being 80% of his achievement, of a man being constantly judged for the value he brings, of being masculine, of having a strong body, of having a strong mind, of not allowing the government get involved in your dating life, of developing status. Me as a freshly unplugged guy I resonate with that, and its something that will make my life better in every aspect.
That doesn't stop you from getting outside and getting girls.

Notice all the receipts in the space? That's because it didn't happen. More accurately, most are playing house. Preach about game but don't get girls. Aren't actively competing. Many bash marriage but are secretly married. But but my rubbish ebook or digital (usually plagiarized ) dog **** program.

For every Andrew tate, you got fraudin dude bro with rented lambo. These guys get caught with their pants down with a fat or busted wife or hooker.

For ever Troy Francis, a guy pushing 50 doing infield podcasts on live, you got scammers, no receipts &&& a good portion who haven't ever seen vjj before.

Smoke and mirrors. You maybe able to count on 1 hand the few legit guys in and sea of scam artists.

So if you're looking at the ferraris, at the all the passports he has, at the women he flies to fvck, you're paying attention to the wrong things imho
Mate got more important things to do than spectators mode. Everyone has a opinion. Few actually get girls or got a life.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, what's up with all the hate this guy gets? I mean, I bet you could take an average NFL or Premiere league player (who enjoys staying single) and wishes to share his knowledge you would hear the same. But these men tend to stay low profile and keep the nuggets of knowledge to themselves.

I can only imagine one of the members here finds a way to really win Iife,only to get roasted instead of praised . For those who criticize him; can you come up with a better example than Tate? Thank God dude is average looking and balding, if he was a male model/actor y'all would complain it's a false example because "nobody looks like that and has that status ".

We should be concerned a dude like this get cancelled by other men, thus reinforcing the narrative that RP theory is bad bad bad.

Ironically enough he talks about topics we see here over and over and over again.
a8787725c7c13e607d3603919ab16bce.jpg

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The RP In 2022 now is nothing but a bunch of wanna be's and grifters trying to get money
I think Tate is saying a lot of truth but is he a Pook? Nope he's more of a "Alpha carticure"
The state of modern men is so depressing that now everyone is looking to idolize a male hero

Andrew tate is no Jesus, he's no Paul and he's definitely not Stephen
Let me state I do not hate Andrew Tate, I think men need to hear the truth and toughen up
However to me there is nothing new he states that I haven't heard before or even better like the names of the men I mentioned above

Andrew Tate was never gonna make it when there are allegations of him beating a blond blue eyed, pretty white woman. Even though it was kink play he was doomed to never make it due to the powers that be, he actually has passed all expectations with his viral moments

Last edited: