Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

And so it begins...

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last gasp of desperation at the end of the year - I'm getting about three times the amount of attention online that I normally would.

I know I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, but it does make it rather obvious how lazy they are the rest of the time. Delightful creatures really:)

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

logicallefty

Reaction score
Wilko said:
The last gasp of desperation at the end of the year - I'm getting about three times the amount of attention online that I normally would.

I know I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, but it does make it rather obvious how lazy they are the rest of the time. Delightful creatures really:)
They prolly get on there for Christmas too. I mean a few more beta orbiters means what? More potential gifts. :flowers:

Moroder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, female desperation levels rise on Saturday mornings, before summer break and especially around Xmas/NYE. Must be because everybody's harangueing them with those "why is a gorgeous woman like you still single" thing.
Now they will probably just focus on getting a guy, but we as DJs are seeing the bigger picture, improving ourselves and our lives ... enjoy the attention you're getting and carry on. :up:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea I'm noticing a lot of seasonal desperation around here too

will probably hit meltdown level by mid january ......chicks want what other chicks got