Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Analyze this for me fellaS?

venser

Don Juan
Reaction score
so the other day (last wednesday) at this club event called 3 dollar wednesday where admission is only 3 dollars i went with a buddy of mine. we both had school but he had just broken up with his girlfriend and os i figured id have a goood time with him.

anyways, in the club, we started out building rapport by talking amongst ourselves and simutaneuously looking for targets. obviously, since its a wednesday school night, most of the crowd is ghetto (as they dont do school) but we spotted this 4set of nonghetto looking girls. so we slowly started dancing our way toward them. In maybe a 3 minute period i think they kinda moved toward us too. (however i was pretty drunk so i dunno if they acutyall moved toward us or if it was all in my head)

Anyways, i tried to open the set by kinda half dancing with them. my attention wasnt entirely in on them. (kinda like an over the shoulder sort of thing). they almost immediately broke into 2 sets of 2.

now im wondering, did htey do this do send us a message of "go away". or to make it easier for us as their were only 2 of us.

what do you guys think? i sorta took it as a go away so we kinda just nexted and moved on. looking back i just wanna know what you guys would have done or what you think would have been right to do.

Reaction score
hehe this **** has happened often :D:D but you already said the reason why you failed...

Anyways, i tried to open the set by kinda half dancing with them. my attention wasnt entirely in on them. (kinda like an over the shoulder sort of thing). they almost immediately broke into 2 sets of 2.
buddy...you either put your balls on the line or you do not. Half dancing with them just shows that you are not secure enough to approach them directly.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it even matter at this point.. You ejected. Next time, be a man, grab your balls and ask them to dance.

How can we analyze a situation when you were half drunk? Was there any eye contact? Did they smile at you? These are questions you should be asking yourself at that specific moment in time.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Analyze what?

You were hammered and didn't approach.

Analyze this for me:

I GOT DRINNK ALONE MY ROOM LAST NIGHT, I SAW ACHICK WALKING ALONG THE SIDEWALK, WE MADE EYE CONTACT....BUT SHE KEPT WALKING! WHAT DOES THS MEAN, IS SHE SIGNALLING ME TO WALK TOO??? IS SHE COVERTLY TELLING ME TO FVCK OFF??? WHAT SHOULD I HAVE DOEN???