Analyze the situation. First week of college.....

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm taking this one real slow for some reason. First week after meeting this chick at college. I haven't really been touchy/feely with her. Managed to sort of keep my distance physically (except for the first time) each time we've talked but remained calm, fun and confident. It's almost like i've been playing hard to get, but I didn't really think of what I was doing. She's always smiling and laughing at any of my corny little comments/jokes, and I do the same with her.

It was really corny how we met. The first day of school I arrived late and was "forced" to sit next to her. We found out both of us were the same age, exchanged some info, then she asked if she could see my schedule. She was delighted to see that we had so many classes together. Quite frankly, so was I.

Two days later when I saw her in the hallway (during a break from one of our classes) she asked me if there were any good places to eat on the campus. So I was like yeaaaaah so many. I said "you want me to show you around and stuff?" She responded with, "nah it's ok, i'll go later on" (we were in the middle of a 10 minute break). When we got back to class I was sorta pissed and didn't even look in her direction as I walked by her desk. I saw through the corner of my eye that she noticed this haha. Two minutes later she walks it all the way to back to where my seat is and starts chatting it up, asking if i bought my textbooks etc.

The next day we had a morning class together, and I came in late. I had to sit next to a different chick. 5 minutes later she walks in and sits at the front. The class had to get into groups for an assignment, everyone just formed a group with whoever they were sitting near. Anyways, when she turned around to face her group, it looked like she was gonna cry. She looked really sad etc (because i was sitting next to some other chick?). When class was over, she waited at the front for me to come and she was smiling. She was saying that it sucked how we didn't have the next class together, and how it was probably because she guessed on her math placement test. Said our goodbyes and she said see you next week. I wanna point out that i'm probably the only friend she's met this week, since she doesn't know anyone else at that college. Overall she seems pretty comfortable around me, with the jokes she uses, and she's even used the f word a couple of times haha.

Am i going too slow? Also does it look like this chick has any interest in me at all or does it seem like she just wants to be friends? OR am i reading too much into it (haha). I'm planning on getting her number tommorow, since today's a day off.

Last edited:

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, 36 views but no reply?

am i getting too needy here.........:rolleyes:

i'm going to sleep, hopefully there's something in here when I wake up tommorow morning.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go the speed you are going, and fight off any ideas spawned by neediness that would have you doing something stupid. Don't worry about looking for interest, instead look for signs of uninterestedness in her hanging with you. Right now you have an advantage, its the begining of the year, everything is new. When things are new, the possibilites are endless it seems. So for her there are no limits yet to who she will date since there are no limits set by past actions and reputations yet. So get that number and get that date, because if this girl is good looking she will not be lacking in friends for very long.

-Grey Fox

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well she didn't show up for class this morning (good thing too! considering I only had one contact in, and was feeling pretty disoriented)

any other opinions