"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Analyze the situation. First week of college.....

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
I'm taking this one real slow for some reason. First week after meeting this chick at college. I haven't really been touchy/feely with her. Managed to sort of keep my distance physically (except for the first time) each time we've talked but remained calm, fun and confident. It's almost like i've been playing hard to get, but I didn't really think of what I was doing. She's always smiling and laughing at any of my corny little comments/jokes, and I do the same with her.

It was really corny how we met. The first day of school I arrived late and was "forced" to sit next to her. We found out both of us were the same age, exchanged some info, then she asked if she could see my schedule. She was delighted to see that we had so many classes together. Quite frankly, so was I.

Two days later when I saw her in the hallway (during a break from one of our classes) she asked me if there were any good places to eat on the campus. So I was like yeaaaaah so many. I said "you want me to show you around and stuff?" She responded with, "nah it's ok, i'll go later on" (we were in the middle of a 10 minute break). When we got back to class I was sorta pissed and didn't even look in her direction as I walked by her desk. I saw through the corner of my eye that she noticed this haha. Two minutes later she walks it all the way to back to where my seat is and starts chatting it up, asking if i bought my textbooks etc.

The next day we had a morning class together, and I came in late. I had to sit next to a different chick. 5 minutes later she walks in and sits at the front. The class had to get into groups for an assignment, everyone just formed a group with whoever they were sitting near. Anyways, when she turned around to face her group, it looked like she was gonna cry. She looked really sad etc (because i was sitting next to some other chick?). When class was over, she waited at the front for me to come and she was smiling. She was saying that it sucked how we didn't have the next class together, and how it was probably because she guessed on her math placement test. Said our goodbyes and she said see you next week. I wanna point out that i'm probably the only friend she's met this week, since she doesn't know anyone else at that college. Overall she seems pretty comfortable around me, with the jokes she uses, and she's even used the f word a couple of times haha.

Am i going too slow? Also does it look like this chick has any interest in me at all or does it seem like she just wants to be friends? OR am i reading too much into it (haha). I'm planning on getting her number tommorow, since today's a day off.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
damn, 36 views but no reply?

am i getting too needy here.........:rolleyes:


i'm going to sleep, hopefully there's something in here when I wake up tommorow morning.
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Go the speed you are going, and fight off any ideas spawned by neediness that would have you doing something stupid. Don't worry about looking for interest, instead look for signs of uninterestedness in her hanging with you. Right now you have an advantage, its the begining of the year, everything is new. When things are new, the possibilites are endless it seems. So for her there are no limits yet to who she will date since there are no limits set by past actions and reputations yet. So get that number and get that date, because if this girl is good looking she will not be lacking in friends for very long.

-Grey Fox
 

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
well she didn't show up for class this morning (good thing too! considering I only had one contact in, and was feeling pretty disoriented)

any other opinions
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top