Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Analyse my situation and advise c0nFu5eD

Weeuweed

Don Juan
Reaction score
1 month from now, .... i'll either be alone or still have a relationship with my HB7. The cozz? My insecurity and stupidness... :p

Som1 things about her :

1.) she's a loyal girl when in a relationship.. i saw her quite some times she bailed from her guy friend when probrably sense me being jealosy..

2.)Dont know why but.. We're same school, same class, But .. we seldom interact with each other in class... lol
In class she's probrably the most pretty girl.. so guys usually talk to her...

3.)We've been together for about 7 monthes more or less.. Never been a 'real' date with her before.... lol :D
but we spend time together in my house.... where we make out few times already... :D

4.) Did i mention she's a foreigner... from another country close to my town.. she's living with her very strict aunt here...

5.) I used to called almost everyday... :D back in the day she got no feelings for me :p
During the holidays in december... she called me almost everyday ( her sister that is :p .. a bit mental problem.. )
Her IL still very high... she said once she "won't have a change of heart" <-- abig exaggerated don't u think :p

Here's the sits :

School re-started few days ago...when i first saw her in school in weeks, i had a feeling,
dunno why.. it's like i don't like her anymore... :confused:
So a few days later, i used my good-for-nothing mouth to confront her about it.. i asked her if i lost my feelings for her, would she wanto break?
*what an idiot me* <<-- insecure? :D

While she's making her decision... i reliazed maybe i stilll like her..... *duh.. maybe i have a mental disorder :p *
my poor heart beat so fast when she's about to spill the answer.

*When i asked her if still love me ? she said she hated me for coz my insecurity side always ask this kind of bs.. and she said she enjoyed to be with me.. *

*1 question here.. am i in 'comfort zone' according to
WyldFire's Post *

We finally agreed to breakup for a month which will become permenantly if none of us call it off... means we can get back anytime as long as som1 wants to..
Yesterday i phoned her and ask her "come to my house"
where i intended to makeit up with her....
The answer from her : "need to clean my house coz my house is messsy coz no1 fill in 4 me when i'm sick"
What's this??? Her Game?? she did get sicked btw..

*What i now wanna know is how good my chance to get back with her..? As i do my relationship some harm by being a wussy..
and HOW? what i can think of now is ring her and tell her to come or we break*

*and i olso dun wanna hear any NEXT... i still want this relationship.. i can probrably gointo her '***** ' next time we makeout. :D *:D

Last edited:

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some advice...

Never ever under no circumstances ever refer to her P*ssy as the "forest zone."

Oh, NEXT.

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forrest zone....?

If you dont like her anymore, then I think the choice is obvious.

Weeuweed

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks aLot

if u doesnt even wan to give some worthy advise... why waste every1's time?

Weeuweed

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont like her anymore, then I think the choice is obvious.
i probrably still like her....... bah.. i dont know

right now.. i think i gonna wait and see before the 1month period runs out

Sanjuro

Reaction score
Maybe you should just get some.. uh... "forest zone"... and then next her cause I dun think u can salvage it unless she's really messed up... Or try last ditch effort and play GG. Oh, and dont listen to what she says, just pay attention to what she does.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn to type and format your posts and maybe you'll get better replies. I couldn't understand half of what you said.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some advice...

1. Stop being insecure
2. Stop being stupid

Seems to me like you ****ed up with this girl and i'm guessing if she still feels for you then she will be the one to defuse the breakup.

Good luck young skywalker!

Mikelo2k :cool:

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont be a tree hugging hippie and pollute her forest ;)

Weeuweed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Canadianpimpology
Learn to type and format your posts and maybe you'll get better replies. I couldn't understand half of what you said.
which 'word' :D u dont understand my friend :D

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quit bumping your post. The fact that its going down the list so fast is reading it so challenging. As the other guy said, take more time typing correctly and in proper enough english.

You like her but you don't. You don't like her but you want the making out. It's that simple. After yuou break up one day you'll be asking for her again because you'll feel you still have feelings blah blah blah. You just want the making out nothing more. This girl means no more than that to you.

Lik