"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Anal

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2022
Messages
451
Reaction score
216
Age
49
Location
Darwin, Australia
I'm extremely sensitive to sh1t smells and it is the last thing I want to associate with a woman I'm banging. Smell is such an important thing.

I love dirty sex, but anal is the wrong kind of dirty. I also feel that a girl sh1tting on my d1ck is actually putting me in a submissive role. Hypothetically, I'd much prefer sh1tting on a woman instead if sh1t is going to be involved. I'd put her in my bathtub and lay one in her mouth.

If you get what I mean - I don't want a woman to make me dirty with her sh1t. I want to make her dirty with my sh1t.
This guy is in a submissive role...

"Sh!t on me!"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top