"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

An Unconscious Behavior About Myself

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Location
memphis
Last week I was talking to my ex-girlfriend and she said when she first met me, that what was so attractive about me was that I carry myself with a sense of arrogance. She said I walk like I`m the sh(i)t and any woman can`t just have me. She said that created challenge for her and lot of other women that was around. So I called up my partna the next day and told him about the conversation and he 100% agreed with my ex. And he also told me that his girlfriend and two of her friends said that I have sense arrogance also. But he told me that it was not bad thing and most women like it. I know most people associate arrogance as a negative trait, but I get along with everybody. I don`t think that I`m better than the next person. You could be a CEO of corporation, or a high school janitor. I will treat you with the same respect. The funny thing is, I am not aware of this behavior. Or maybe they confuse it with self-confidence.

Don`t confuse arrogance with being ****y because I am not that type of person who thinks evreyone is beneath me.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
It's great with the ladies, but boy does it piss other men off! I've had guys say they wanted to knock my block off before they had actually met me.
 

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Location
memphis
Yeah, I guess it sends a threat to other guys knowing that women respond to the aura of self-confidence. I`m 5`6 and I even had women over 6 feet tall attracted to me. And I didn`t do any pick-up lines or follow any "rules" . When it comes to attraction all that sh(i)t goes out the window. But yeah my friend say I send off an aura of arrogance that attracts women.
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
Guys with no game will be threatened, but other DJs will appreciate your confidence and will probably want to become friends. I'm so sick of seeing AFCs all the time that I'd love to see a cool, confident guy.

I think your attitude is great. I'm the same way with people...doesn't matter who you are, I'll treat you with respect. And I get that respect back.

So keep it up man, and if some lame guys hate on you, forget about them.
 
Top