An open invite to sex!

Stormblade

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been kinda half azzin the DJ thing after my ex
Finally i've gotten out into the field
Anyway, I met this girl we went out, I was all C&F, very funny and outgoing, I didnt kino, didnt kiss - was very much a challenge
Anyway we have another date
I'm like yeah, its your turn to wine and dine me. What you got planned, Shes got this movie she wants to see with me. Shes comin over to my apt and im like well...your gonna have to watch it in my room...your not scared are you?
she laughes so im like damn...girl agreeing to be alone in my room watching a movie...so then im like, and I've got the alcohol if your down...its bad stuff you shouldnt have any...and she laughes
So guys...
Girl alone in my room!
Watching a movie!
Alcohol is involved!
I'm a little worried though, I havent made a move on a girl in months...its gonna be weird goin for the kiss, im sure she'll be down for sex...
Anyone got any tips for a rusty DJ !

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just use kino and gradually increase it and when she starts loosing interest in the movie you know what todo :p You just got to "feel her" to use a lame term. Kino = important, also make sure you prep the room romantic etc but don't go overboard... Don't get her drunk either. Keep up the work, you def doing good.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh.

I play it safe, if she is over there go for a kiss. You will have other chances with her probably, it really depends on if she is a long term or short term investment. If short term get the sex too.

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, off-topic, but I've been wondering this for a while. Paid, Laid and Made, did you yoink your username from Evolution, or is it just a coincidence that your username is also a wrestling t-shirt slogan??

And don't ask how I know... I just do...

-Mr. Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a good time to me bro! I dont have any tips really, except that it will all come to you when its all going on. Dont think about it, just let it flow, and you will do fine. Good luck!

Reaction score
Dude doesn't sound like you're too rusty at all. Keep it simple though use some subconcious turnons like a few candles lit and make sure she has nowhere else to sit because I hate it when the stupid chicks will find a side couch and expect you to go sit on that little piece when you two could be on the bed, which is another subconcious hint towards sex. Props on your game so far. Try not to get her drunk, just relaxed, unless you get harshly turned down and it's your last resort- just don't totally bomb it and make it look like you're trying to. Just do you thing and don't puss out when the moment comes!

Stormblade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah guys,
I def gotta go the Kino route
I dont ever see myself getting in any other relationship at least for a year
I want her to be...regular poon, like once a week type deal, she works alot so it shouldnt be hard to date other chicks too
I'm thinkin of gettin her a little buzzed and myself too to take the edge off
I've gotta work the Kino in...then nail the kiss...Then she will be on my bed and anything is game
I have these nice mood lights I hadnt used in my room, I have this huge bed too so its the only place she can sit!
I guess I wanna rush her along because I have this other girl beggin me for a 3some...I refuse to walk into that unprepared, lol
Thanks for the tips though!