Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An old truth

Vatican

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of techniques out there, and a lot of experience. But all boils down to this old truth:

WOMEN WANT TO BE TAKEN. TAKE THEM.

Women are attracted to men who, easily and smoothly, take them by the hand and lead them to bed. Women want sex and relationships as bad as men do. But unlike men, (most) women cannot go out and take what they want. They have to sit there and pray for a great man to come into their lives. If it's not you, buddy, it'll be someone else.

A man who's afraid to approach girls is a WOMAN. Being afraid to approach the opposite sex is a FEMININE characteristic. Grow some balls, go out there, and give them what they want so badly but could never ask you for.

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you still going to chicken out next opportunity?

hedge killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
FUKKIN A.......WE ALL NEED TO READ THIS AGAIN!!!

I see another DJ who has "got it"!!!!

Take these words to heart fellas and GO GET LAID! hahaha

Vegas Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tight post, Vatican! You use only a few words to say more than some people in this forum say who have written 10 times as much as you did.

I move to nominate this post for the Discussion Forum Hall of Fame!

"Fear and fatigue block the mind. Face both, then courage and confidence flow into you." B.K.S. Iyengar

[This message has been edited by Vegas Playa (edited 05-09-2002).]

phuckdeezhos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Posted by:Vatican
A man who's afraid to approach girls is a WOMAN.

LOL. That's true, and yet so funny.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And to add to that, take every opportunity to make decisions for them. They hesitate too much and it is easier to just assume choices for them. Believe me when they are forced to make a decision you may not like the outcome. This is why persuasive speech in which you assume an outcome for them makes things easier.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Styles said:
What is this?
Your copyright being stolen BIIIITCH! Haha, oh yeah, you signed your rights away when you clicked yes to the forum guidelines hehe.

Vatican sweet **** man, everybody should listen. They better get it through their thinck heads too, all you AFCs gotta listen up. Read it again, like 20 times until you love hearing the words in your head.

Women hate not being taken. If the girl has to be the source of all the sexual tension she'll eject.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonez said:
Your copyright being stolen BIIIITCH! Haha, oh yeah, you signed your rights away when you clicked yes to the forum guidelines hehe.

Vatican sweet **** man, everybody should listen. They better get it through their thinck heads too, all you AFCs gotta listen up. Read it again, like 20 times until you love hearing the words in your head.

Women hate not being taken. If the girl has to be the source of all the sexual tension she'll eject.
LMAO

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And suffice it to day, the more promiscuis she is, the quicker she wants to be taken. The less promiscuis, the slower she wants to be taken.

I prefer working up to the 4th quarter, but if i have to drive home in the first will do that too. Naughty girls want to be naughty now. Nice girls want to be naughty later.