Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An observation on women and their hair

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that one of the most obvious tell-tale signs of a woman being crazy (I don't want to say BPD, as the term is overused in my opinion) is frequent change of hairstyles - i.e changing hair color, cutting her hair short only to let it grow long again, etc. Without exception, every woman I have dated who frequently changed her hair was significantly crazier than average. Anyone else have similar experience?

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never dated a woman that significantly changed her hair. I usually only am attracted to long haired brunette middle eastern girls, because I think hair is a major expression of a girls femininity (and i heavily fvck with very feminine girls). However, one thing I think we can agree on is that when a girl constantly changes her hair, it subtly screams "Look at me! Give me attention!" Perhaps this derives from an inner insecurity of not getting enough attention from her parents, perhaps this derives from a mental illness such as BPD, perhaps this derives from a past boyfriend that didn't give her any attention at all. Clearly, however, if you were to date a girl like this she would constantly be wanting attention from you, and may actually get easily upset if you don't provide this for her. There may be unnecessary arguments, getting mad for no reason, clinginess etc etc. The point of the relationship for these girls is to receive attention. It is a form of value-sucking, and so I would say that any relationship with them might perhaps be founded on an unhealthy foundations.

This is presupposing that they actually have a inner insecurity and need for attention and that this alone is what is motivating their continual change in hairstyle. I don't usually like to think in black and white terms, and obviously some of them simply like the look. But be wary and gauge based on other actions. I personally wouldn't date one, just because I don't think it looks good. I like a traditionally beautiful feminine woman, who is perhaps a little bit ethnically ambiguous. But if you are into this type of girl, just keep your eyes peeled for red-flags.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never dated a woman that significantly changed her hair. I usually only am attracted to long haired brunette middle eastern girls, because I think hair is a major expression of a girls femininity (and i heavily fvck with very feminine girls). However, one thing I think we can agree on is that when a girl constantly changes her hair, it subtly screams "Look at me! Give me attention!" Perhaps this derives from an inner insecurity of not getting enough attention from her parents, perhaps this derives from a mental illness such as BPD, perhaps this derives from a past boyfriend that didn't give her any attention at all. Clearly, however, if you were to date a girl like this she would constantly be wanting attention from you, and may actually get easily upset if you don't provide this for her. There may be unnecessary arguments, getting mad for no reason, clinginess etc etc. The point of the relationship for these girls is to receive attention. It is a form of value-sucking, and so I would say that any relationship with them might perhaps be founded on an unhealthy foundations.
I have a different theory. Hair is really important to women. Most women pick a particular hairstyle that they feel works best for them in their teens and stick with it. When they drastically change their hair style, it usually accompanies a traumatic, life-changing event, such as breaking-up with a long-term boyfriend. It's supposed to signify a new beginning or something like that. When a woman constantly changes her style, it's like she feels she needs a new beginning every few months, which, in turn, is indicative of deep-seated insecurities and other psychological issues.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a different theory. Hair is really important to women. Most women pick a particular hairstyle that they feel works best for them in their teens and stick with it. When they drastically change their hair style, it usually accompanies a traumatic, life-changing event, such as breaking-up with a long-term boyfriend. It's supposed to signify a new beginning or something like that. When a woman constantly changes her style, it's like she feels she needs a new beginning every few months, which, in turn, is indicative of deep-seated insecurities and other psychological issues.
This could also definitely be the case. Interesting theory.