TheSmoothOperator
New Member
Hello everyone! I discovered this site in August I think. I've read a lot, but I haven't done much
I am a 22 year old student at University of California Irvine. I've never been on a date before, never kissed a girl before, never even let myself like a girl before because I felt it was wrong. I also played the nice guy to death. I felt so bad about myself because of my low self-esteem that I tried to be the nicest person possible, and I felt liking a girl, having sexual desires, was not "nice" so I never tried to pursue girls. In short, I was the classic AFC and classic nice guy.
Things started to change when I started reading the DJ Bible, Weapons of Mass Seduction, and the DJ Bootcamp. I feel a lot better about myself now, I feel like I've changed a lot mentally, i.e. I realize looks aren't as important as I thought they were, being a man means trying to get what you want (including sexual relationships), etc.
Well, I made a little bit of progress on overcoming my AFCness the last few months. I've dramatically increased my self-esteem and self-confidence. I can honestly say that I no longer hate myself, I actually like myself a little bit now. Also, I now play the role of emotional tampon to girls.
Also, since I was always good at making friends in class and work, but was always an outcast/loner outside of school and work, I started making eye contact with girls and smiling at them. I even got a few hi's on one day.
I was really proud of myself because one day in class, a girl sat next to me, I talked to her for the entire class, and asked her to lunch (she had a boyfriend so she declined). I was proud of myself for doing something I had never done before.
Later that day, I talked to a girl, introduced myself, and said, "Well, here's my bus stop. It was nice talking to you. Maybe we can continue this sometime" as I handed her my cell phone. I got the number! It lead nowhere, but it was my first number.
Anyway, I'm returning to school this Wednesday. I want to handle this area of my life. It sucks being a virgin, but it sucks even more feeling powerless and guilty over this area of my life. So honestly, I want to have sex before I turn 23 in March. I'm willing to pay the price. I've read a lot on this site and some other materials. I think I have a good idea of what to say and do with girls. But I don't really have an idea on how to get started. I tried getting 50 hi's, but I could never get eye contact.
So, I guess I'll end this long, long, intro with some questions. What should I do now? Where should I go to meet girls? What steps should I take now? Okay, thanks for inspiring me and helping me. I look forward to hearing the advice of you Don Juans.
I am a 22 year old student at University of California Irvine. I've never been on a date before, never kissed a girl before, never even let myself like a girl before because I felt it was wrong. I also played the nice guy to death. I felt so bad about myself because of my low self-esteem that I tried to be the nicest person possible, and I felt liking a girl, having sexual desires, was not "nice" so I never tried to pursue girls. In short, I was the classic AFC and classic nice guy.
Things started to change when I started reading the DJ Bible, Weapons of Mass Seduction, and the DJ Bootcamp. I feel a lot better about myself now, I feel like I've changed a lot mentally, i.e. I realize looks aren't as important as I thought they were, being a man means trying to get what you want (including sexual relationships), etc.
Well, I made a little bit of progress on overcoming my AFCness the last few months. I've dramatically increased my self-esteem and self-confidence. I can honestly say that I no longer hate myself, I actually like myself a little bit now. Also, I now play the role of emotional tampon to girls.
Also, since I was always good at making friends in class and work, but was always an outcast/loner outside of school and work, I started making eye contact with girls and smiling at them. I even got a few hi's on one day.
I was really proud of myself because one day in class, a girl sat next to me, I talked to her for the entire class, and asked her to lunch (she had a boyfriend so she declined). I was proud of myself for doing something I had never done before.
Later that day, I talked to a girl, introduced myself, and said, "Well, here's my bus stop. It was nice talking to you. Maybe we can continue this sometime" as I handed her my cell phone. I got the number! It lead nowhere, but it was my first number.
Anyway, I'm returning to school this Wednesday. I want to handle this area of my life. It sucks being a virgin, but it sucks even more feeling powerless and guilty over this area of my life. So honestly, I want to have sex before I turn 23 in March. I'm willing to pay the price. I've read a lot on this site and some other materials. I think I have a good idea of what to say and do with girls. But I don't really have an idea on how to get started. I tried getting 50 hi's, but I could never get eye contact.
So, I guess I'll end this long, long, intro with some questions. What should I do now? Where should I go to meet girls? What steps should I take now? Okay, thanks for inspiring me and helping me. I look forward to hearing the advice of you Don Juans.