An interesting trend I've notice with Gen Z males and how this may shape society

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a job and hobbies that put me in proximity with a lot of Gen Zs in their teens and late 20s. I've been noticing some very interesting trends with the young men specifically, which is they are very often times quite "red pilled" when it comes to dating/relationships, society and culture, etc.

Relationships/dating- I've noticed that many of them seem to be quite aware of ideas like female hypergamy and how many women today their age are "players". Many of them seem to easily understand that social media and dating apps have completely ruined the dating market, which is something older generations don't grasp at all. I've also noticed that they seem to be much more aware of modern dating struggles, like women chasing after a tiny subset of men while routinely ignoring those that would be interested in having relationships. Interestingly, I've especially noticed that many of them are turned off by the idea of marriage and even family/children. They seem to be aware that many women don't value healthy and stable relationships and often times far too readily reject or "next" men.

College/university- I've also noticed that many Gen Z males are fully aware of the fact that college is now a scam and doesn't mean all that much. I've had a handful of conversations recently with several different guys in this age bracket, and it's quite interesting to see how much more aware they are compared to previous generations. My generation just about EVERYONE went to college to some extent and really didn't question it all that much. However, these recent conversations have revealed to me how different of a mindset they have. One specifically cited how when the government got involved through the affordable education act in the 1980s was when college started becoming a money-making scam, which I've known and talked about for a long time now. Another was mentioning to me how during COVID all of these colleges were charging crazy sums of money, well into the 4 and 5 figures, when it was entirely ONLINE and often asynchronous lol.

Woke nonsense- I've also seen that they regularly reject all of this woke nonsense, particularly the transgender and racial b.s the left is obsessed about. They seem to much more readily recognize the concepts of identity politics and how these other people put themselves into a class of the oppressed and subjugated lol. Meanwhile, there are tons of Millennials males that still buy into this crap, like white-male guilt nonsense and what have you. Millennial females are way more often poisoned by these ideas for sure though.

Work/life balance- I'm noticing that there is a lot of thought put into things like work-life balance, which I didn't really see when I was younger. It seems like pre COVID everyone was on a grind but with no real goal or thought in mind as to where they were going, so it wasn't like they were building wealth or anything. There was a guy from the guy close to 10 years younger than men talking about how he wanted to retire early just so he could workout and play video games all day instead of being stuck in a grind the rest of his life. There have been several other conversations I've had with guys about this idea and it's something you would almost never have seen back in 2010. They seem to be more aware of how companies often underpay and overwork their employees for no real potential for upward growth, even in otherwise normal/solid careers.

I believe some of the trends I've been discussing are starting to take shape and we are somewhere in the early stages of a major cultural pushback.

I believe that some of the issues we are seeing with the dating market specifically though may be here to stay for quite a long time, which I feel will continue to lead to some very bad trends in coming decades. Things like single motherhood and "last call babies" as @SW15 mentions through things like sperm donations or just finding whatever acceptable simp will become the norm. As I and @Solomon have mentioned on here, I believe that stuff like AI GFs and throwing yourself into the metaverse, video games, etc. will be a huge thing not too far from now.

I believe we are going to see colleges/universities begin to severely struggle to stay afloat, which we are already starting to see lately. This will eventually lead to these institutions having to severely downsize in order to remain active. I see a scenario where pure virtual/online learning is the norm and where it is substantially cheaper to attend. I also feel that the importance of a degree is very quickly losing it's relevance and more specific skills and trades, critical thinking, ambition, etc. will be sought after by employers. To add to this, a sizeable minority of them are also aware of AI and how that will significantly alter the labor sector in the coming decades.

As for the woke nonsense, I feel gays and trannies will always feel they are victims. I believe we will still have women with a victim mindset that feel men are oppressing them. The caveat is that these groups of people will NOT reproduce at all, or have insanely low rates of reproduction, and their temperament, a genetic trait, will not continue on.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The whole idea that an education is not useful anymore is wrong. And that trope is bandied about by those who don’t have a degree or have a dumb one. It’s like an incel complaining about women and trying to convince us not to bother.

I posess more than one degree my lastest was completed in recent years. My current career pays a decent wage, and my job is something I love, however my previous field pays ridiculously more, especially now that there have been some recent events that make it the new place to become very wealthy and quickly. I’m being approached often to return to it with amazing upsides. The only reason that’s occurring is because of my previous degrees in the field. I’m talking 3 bills base TO START with ridiculous equity and world class benefits, having been gone from the field for 4 years. Why? Because I have a pedigree.

Do not underestimate or poopoo STEM degrees.

I have a job and hobbies that put me in proximity with a lot of Gen Zs in their teens and late 20s. I've been noticing some very interesting trends with the young men specifically, which is they are very often times quite "red pilled" when it comes to dating/relationships, society and culture, etc.

Relationships/dating- I've noticed that many of them seem to be quite aware of ideas like female hypergamy and how many women today their age are "players". Many of them seem to easily understand that social media and dating apps have completely ruined the dating market, which is something older generations don't grasp at all. I've also noticed that they seem to be much more aware of modern dating struggles, like women chasing after a tiny subset of men while routinely ignoring those that would be interested in having relationships. Interestingly, I've especially noticed that many of them are turned off by the idea of marriage and even family/children. They seem to be aware that many women don't value healthy and stable relationships and often times far too readily reject or "next" men.

College/university- I've also noticed that many Gen Z males are fully aware of the fact that college is now a scam and doesn't mean all that much. I've had a handful of conversations recently with several different guys in this age bracket, and it's quite interesting to see how much more aware they are compared to previous generations. My generation just about EVERYONE went to college to some extent and really didn't question it all that much. However, these recent conversations have revealed to me how different of a mindset they have. One specifically cited how when the government got involved through the affordable education act in the 1980s was when college started becoming a money-making scam, which I've known and talked about for a long time now. Another was mentioning to me how during COVID all of these colleges were charging crazy sums of money, well into the 4 and 5 figures, when it was entirely ONLINE and often asynchronous lol.

Woke nonsense- I've also seen that they regularly reject all of this woke nonsense, particularly the transgender and racial b.s the left is obsessed about. They seem to much more readily recognize the concepts of identity politics and how these other people put themselves into a class of the oppressed and subjugated lol. Meanwhile, there are tons of Millennials males that still buy into this crap, like white-male guilt nonsense and what have you. Millennial females are way more often poisoned by these ideas for sure though.

Work/life balance- I'm noticing that there is a lot of thought put into things like work-life balance, which I didn't really see when I was younger. It seems like pre COVID everyone was on a grind but with no real goal or thought in mind as to where they were going, so it wasn't like they were building wealth or anything. There was a guy from the guy close to 10 years younger than men talking about how he wanted to retire early just so he could workout and play video games all day instead of being stuck in a grind the rest of his life. There have been several other conversations I've had with guys about this idea and it's something you would almost never have seen back in 2010. They seem to be more aware of how companies often underpay and overwork their employees for no real potential for upward growth, even in otherwise normal/solid careers.

I believe some of the trends I've been discussing are starting to take shape and we are somewhere in the early stages of a major cultural pushback.

I believe that some of the issues we are seeing with the dating market specifically though may be here to stay for quite a long time, which I feel will continue to lead to some very bad trends in coming decades. Things like single motherhood and "last call babies" as @SW15 mentions through things like sperm donations or just finding whatever acceptable simp will become the norm. As I and @Solomon have mentioned on here, I believe that stuff like AI GFs and throwing yourself into the metaverse, video games, etc. will be a huge thing not too far from now.

I believe we are going to see colleges/universities begin to severely struggle to stay afloat, which we are already starting to see lately. This will eventually lead to these institutions having to severely downsize in order to remain active. I see a scenario where pure virtual/online learning is the norm and where it is substantially cheaper to attend. I also feel that the importance of a degree is very quickly losing it's relevance and more specific skills and trades, critical thinking, ambition, etc. will be sought after by employers. To add to this, a sizeable minority of them are also aware of AI and how that will significantly alter the labor sector in the coming decades.

As for the woke nonsense, I feel gays and trannies will always feel they are victims. I believe we will still have women with a victim mindset that feel men are oppressing them. The caveat is that these groups of people will NOT reproduce at all, or have insanely low rates of reproduction, and their temperament, a genetic trait, will not continue on.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the young men of a society conclude that the game is rigged against them, society collapses. Poon is the great opiate that keeps young men in the game.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole idea that an education is not useful anymore is wrong. And that trope is bandied about by those who don’t have a degree or have a dumb one. It’s like an incel complaining about women and trying to convince us not to bother.

I posess more than one degree my lastest was completed in recent years. My current career pays a decent wage, and my job is something I love, however my previous field pays ridiculously more, especially now that there have been some recent events that make it the new place to become very wealthy and quickly. I’m being approached often to return to it with amazing upsides. The only reason that’s occurring is because of my previous degrees in the field. I’m talking 3 bills base TO START with ridiculous equity and world class benefits, having been gone from the field for 4 years. Why? Because I have a pedigree.

Yes, if there is one thing that a classical liberal arts degree - and by extension any college degree in general - imparts is critical thinking. There will always be a need for a certain portion of the population to be degreed, just not as many that are getting degreed today. Of course, the big problem with education is its ridiculous cost - a cost that could be drastically reduced (in most fields) by online instruction coordinated with the local junior college (i.e., no added cost for a dorm, etc.), which would make it worthwhile.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
A lot of people have opted for liberal arts degrees, which frankly aren't going to turn into anything that's wildly successful anyway, and that's because anything easy (liberal arts degrees) is going to have less value necessarily.

Why so many men in the US have stopped working

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people have opted for liberal arts degrees, which frankly aren't going to turn into anything that's wildly successful anyway, and that's because anything easy (liberal arts degrees) is going to have less value necessarily.

Why so many men in the US have stopped working
No, the reason is that men don't see the payoff of poon for all their labor, so what's the point?

Here's a great comment:
Here's an explanation for you: men work in order to be able to afford and provide for a family life, but since most men seem to not be eligible partners for womern - according to dating statistics that show that women tend to look for men who are wealthier, taller and have higher social status than themselves - there's no reason for most men to contribute to society any longer.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
No, the reason is that men don't see the payoff of poon for all their labor, so what's the point?
That’s not why they’re not getting educated. The z’s were raised in a time of abundance generated by their gen x and early gen y parents, who did get degrees. They’ve lived lives on easy mode and just aren’t willing to work if they can freeload from the government and family. It’s all they’ve ever known.

I didn’t get my degrees to get laid, I did because it was a field that interested me.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t get my degrees to get laid, I did because it was a field that interested me.
When the young men of a society conclude that the game is rigged against them, society collapses. Poon is the great opiate that keeps young men in the game.
the reason is that men don't see the payoff of poon for all their labor, so what's the point?
Poon is a massive motivator for men. The inability to get poon causes men to drop out of society.

Multiple posts in the thread below are about my college sex experience. Part of why I went to college was to get laid during college. I also wanted to get a degree to get make money after college and attract women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Millennials transformed the dating market and all of these trends became obvious as a result of what the Millennials went through.

Things like single motherhood and "last call babies" as @SW15 mentions through things like sperm donations or just finding whatever acceptable simp will become the norm.
"Last Call Babies" have become a common practice with bougie Millennials. Many "Boss Girl" type Millennials wait until the last moment to have babies and then squeeze out 1-2 babies in their 30s. With the Millennials, it was uncommon to see a woman with a bachelor's degree or higher have a baby before she turned 30.

Gen Z isn't old enough to be doing this yet. It's unknown if they are going to do "Last Call Babies" like the 1980s born Millennials have.

I believe we are going to see colleges/universities begin to severely struggle to stay afloat, which we are already starting to see lately. This will eventually lead to these institutions having to severely downsize in order to remain active.
Good. College is a scam.

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am happy to see that the new generation is becoming more aware of the dynamics of the sexual market through platforms like TikTok and Instagram. They're learning valuable insights into what it takes to lead a productive and successful life. It will be fascinating to see how this new generation will shape the sexual market when they get older. I know this is a byproduct of all the knowledge from figures like Rollo and Andrew Tate, as well as other "alpha males" who monetize this information.

I know some girl from my high school who, despite being a single mother in her early thirties, is highly active on social media, works for a local broadcast channel, and has undergone various cosmetic surgeries such as breasts, abdomen, and face fillers. She was dating a younger man who took on the role of stepfather, even attending his family gatherings such as Christmas and Thanksgiving together so his family accepted her. However, things took a turn when a famous reggaeton artist came into town, then he flew her to another city a week later, and she began posting about him on social media. Predictably, their relationship ended, and now, 4 months later, she's with an older man in his forties or early fifties who seems financially stable, despite not being attractive. She's love bombing him right now on social media.

So the sexual market right now, and what it is eye opening, is that regardless of her past mistakes, there always seems to be someone willing to provide for her, especially if she invests in her appearance. There is not a significant diference between the top 3% and the top 5%. And on the flip side, if a man has stability and material wealth, regardless of their past, he's likely to find someone willing to be with him, regardless of his physical appearance. If you are single this is easy to do.

PS: I'd post her instagram but don't want to get doxxed.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’ve said it before: if you lead with money as opposed to desire you’re going to get burned.

Money and flash works for short-term, she wants your wealth and she’s just basically a prostitute. At least if you have a woman that has real physical chemistry with you she stands a better chance of sticking with you through thick and thin. Part of the reason I don’t lead with wealth.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Great thread

I mentor a couple of guys that are Gen-Zers(in crypto and life) and those guys are further ahead than I ever was at their age

• One Is 28 years old has been a millionaire for a few years, has traveled all over the world and typically dates hot chicks even though he only is 5'7, but he's got impeccable fashion sense and is a genuinely good guy.
  • The second one Has been making 100K a year for 2 years and wants to up to 150K this year he's only 25 years old, smart kid he's a "Jose" and dates hot girls as well. He's an accountant by day and trades stocks and crypto at night or his off days

These two guys are very successful and focused and even they struggle in the modern dating scene. 10 years ago these guys would have been in LTR's or on their way to marriage but it blows my mind when they tell me stories about flakey chicks, ghosting and just overall women with entitled princes syndrome that they deal with (or refuse to deal with). These guys are RP (or "Game")aware and already further ahead in life than 30/40-year-old guys I know. The media would want you to believe that Gen-Z is lazy, but Gen-Z isn't a monolith.

I think the dollar will crash by the end of this year or the beginning of next year(2025)

Things are about to get hectic, I'm talking bank runs, food shortages, riots, Martial law etc. I know people think I'm crazy but the same people laughed at me when I said that Covid would cause food shortages (2020), and guess what bing bing you got it. People don't realize how bad shyt truly is. with Inflation and the cost of living. Inflation isn't just affecting food, gas and housing but guess what dating as well! The dating market is going to shift in a major way beginning of next year. Gen Alpha will be the generation that will see the balance come back in traditional gender roles. Our generation will see the beginning stages. Things are getting to expensive.
Grant Cardone predicted that rent will be $4,000 on average by 2027. This may sound insane but if the dollar crashes like I think it will, and inflation continues to rise this is not unrelastatic. 31% of Gen-zers live with their parents (20% of Millenial men 25-34 live with their parents). If you think buying a house is expensive now just wait another 3-5 years.

Things are getting more expensive. Gen-Z started a viral movement recently known as "Drizzle Drizzle" aka "Soft Guy movement" on Tik Tok that has women in an uproar and a frenzy. Young men aren't going for the B.S. of having to pay and be traditional when the women are not traditional and feminist. The thing is things are going to get worse before they get better.

If Gen-Z and Millenial women want to be happy they are going to have to act like women or be happy in poly or lesbian relationships cause men ain't falling for the okie doke anymore.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am happy to see that the new generation is becoming more aware of the dynamics of the sexual market through platforms like TikTok and Instagram. They're learning valuable insights into what it takes to lead a productive and successful life. It will be fascinating to see how this new generation will shape the sexual market when they get older. I know this is a byproduct of all the knowledge from figures like Rollo and Andrew Tate, as well as other "alpha males" who monetize this information.

I know some girl from my high school who, despite being a single mother in her early thirties, is highly active on social media, works for a local broadcast channel, and has undergone various cosmetic surgeries such as breasts, abdomen, and face fillers. She was dating a younger man who took on the role of stepfather, even attending his family gatherings such as Christmas and Thanksgiving together so his family accepted her. However, things took a turn when a famous reggaeton artist came into town, then he flew her to another city a week later, and she began posting about him on social media. Predictably, their relationship ended, and now, 4 months later, she's with an older man in his forties or early fifties who seems financially stable, despite not being attractive. She's love bombing him right now on social media.

So the sexual market right now, and what it is eye opening, is that regardless of her past mistakes, there always seems to be someone willing to provide for her, especially if she invests in her appearance. There is not a significant diference between the top 3% and the top 5%. And on the flip side, if a man has stability and material wealth, regardless of their past, he's likely to find someone willing to be with him, regardless of his physical appearance. If you are single this is easy to do.

PS: I'd post her instagram but don't want to get doxxed.
Wait she is a single mom who is a groupie for a reggaeton artist? did she think it was going to last? lmfaooo

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait she is a single mom who is a groupie for a reggaeton artist? did she think it was going to last? lmfaooo
I don't think so. I guess the opportunity cost of spending the night with a reggaeton artist was too hard to pass. I guess the old boyfriend was chopped liver and expendable, and she knew he was easily replaceable at this stage in her life lol.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think you are kind of missing the point with where I was going there.

The cost to get a bachelor's degree is severely overpriced due to the combination of factors I mentioned, such as virtually unlimited FAFSA money and a huge demand to attend. The strength of a bachelor's has diminished substantially since this started in the 1990s and does not bring the same benefits as it once did. During the financial crisis of 2008 you can see that people started going for their Master's degrees in order to become more competitive in a very tight labor market, which was a trend that continued on well past this.

People didn't really start seeing college for what it is, a profit generating mill, until after COVID. During the pandemic, everything went online and the courses were often times asynchronous. Despite this, colleges were still charging 4 or even 5 figures per semester when these students weren't even showing up to a campus. You should look at most colleges and universities as businesses or corporations looking to generate as much revenue as possible. They also receive grants and often times generating ridiculous amounts of tax free revenue, I watched a video on this about Harvard a while ago and trying to find it right now as I'm writing this reply.

I partially agree with your comments about STEM, but I disagree with your comments about making ridiculous sums of money in that. You've been in your career for decades, no person under the age of 40 who has been in their field for roughly 10-15 years or less is going to be in such a position. Most people do not have the natural aptitude or talent to pass, let alone excel, in very complex fields like nuclear engineering, astrophysics, etc. I actually thought about going back to school for cyber security, and as I discussed with @FlexpertHamilton I was concerned about AI. By the time you've learned a specific skill set, it's virtually obsolete and possibly useless due to AI constantly evolving. I believe the AI is a huge game changer to many of these fields you are probably imagining. Again, the trend is towards a more hypercompetitive environment.

Your comments about earnings reminds me of these delusional college students I've heard talk about how much they are going to make when they get out lol. I remember meeting up with a guy I knew at a bar on the ASU campus and the girl was talking about her degree and how she was going to make 200k+ right out of college lol. I obviously didn't say anything, but it amazes me that people still believe this nonsense. Unless you are living in NYC or LA, you don't get into those types of earnings unless you are an M.D, a dentist or maybe have a in a highly technical engineering field. You aren't getting that with a degree in mechanical engineereing or chemistry or nursing or any normal tiered bachelor degree lol.

I believe that in order to stay in business and remain relevant you will see colleges downsize substantially. These STEM fields are overwhelmingly dominated by men, who are no longer attending at the same rates. Meanwhile, if even women start seeing college for what it is they will also begin to avoid pursuing it, and they represent the majority of those attending college.

Whether you like it or not, AI is going to make a lot of these degrees even more obsolete and people should be prioritizing real skills. Unless you have an unusual talent or aptitude for highly technical academic fields, such as those I cited, you should put a lot of time into thinking this over. A degree in Chemistry or Physics is not necessarily a one-way ticket to a solid paying job, and I've also considered pursuing degrees in these subjects.

Last edited:

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pierce Manhammer @sangheilios I think there's overlap in your views, if you separate students by SAT score (and grades). High scoring students are more likely to graduate, and can land high salaries in STEM. College is worthwhile for them. For low scoring students, they are unlikely to graduate and less likely to find college worth the cost.

"Students who completed a bachelor’s degree within four years had an average SAT Total score of 1188, which was 110 points higher than the average SAT Total score for students who did not complete a bachelor’s degree within four years."

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, if there is one thing that a classical liberal arts degree - and by extension any college degree in general - imparts is critical thinking. There will always be a need for a certain portion of the population to be degreed, just not as many that are getting degreed today. Of course, the big problem with education is its ridiculous cost - a cost that could be drastically reduced (in most fields) by online instruction coordinated with the local junior college (i.e., no added cost for a dorm, etc.), which would make it worthwhile.
Is critical thinking that thing that keeps getting professors fired? Any suggestion outside a student's belief system becomes a trigger which turns into a complaint. Trigger enough complaints, and the college prioritizes their client money... I mean students... over the professors. I'd be happy to hear contrary evidence, but I just see critical thinking headed downhill.

I recall that college professors are 3% conservative and 97% liberal. Even if you're liberal, that ratio should look disturbing. Diversity of race, sexuality and gender are prioritized - but not diversity of thought.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pierce Manhammer @sangheilios I think there's overlap in your views, if you separate students by SAT score (and grades). High scoring students are more likely to graduate, and can land high salaries in STEM. College is worthwhile for them. For low scoring students, they are unlikely to graduate and less likely to find college worth the cost.

"Students who completed a bachelor’s degree within four years had an average SAT Total score of 1188, which was 110 points higher than the average SAT Total score for students who did not complete a bachelor’s degree within four years."
I definitely agree with your part about graduating vs not graduating. I think there are way too many people who go to college that are otherwise unprepared or would be better off pursuing something else. However, I feel that unless you are able to get into a very technical field and do well in that you are also wasting your time.

Very few people have the natural talent to get a degree in highly technical engineering fields or something like astrophysics, mathematics, etc. Outside of fields like this, you then start getting into stuff like pre med or perhaps nursing. Degrees in business and economics are legitimate but are severely oversaturated and unlikely to really do much for you. I'd also be wary of anything to do with pure data analysis because AI in the not too distant future will be able to that job better than any human. Computer related fields are another one that I feel are difficult, again with AI it is going to evolve and change at a rate that only those with a high degree of natural talent will be able to adapt to.

I could finish my bachelor's degree within a year or two, I just never really saw the point of it when I was younger. I knew I didn't have the natural talent for something incredibly technical like the fields I mentioned above, so I didn't even bother pursuing it. IF you have that level of talent and natural aptitude for those types of fields it is definitely worth it, but only a small number of people, mostly men, fall into that category.