“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

An interesting dilemma

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
Okay, I'm a high school senior, headed for Prom. I'm single right at the moment.

There is a girl in my school, also a senior from taiwan. (Lets call her Ramay for the purposes of this post.) I don't know her much past the saying "hi" in the halls stage at the moment, but , she's pretty darn attractive. I may be imagining the buying signals I'm getting, but I know she's not sending any negative vibes.

Point is, I was planning on getting to know Ramay a bit better and then asking her to prom. I've already let another Taiwanese friend (a guy) in on the plan, and he's excited and has been asking me when I'm planning on making moves.

So here I am, all prepared to ask out Ramay, when out of the blue my mom gets a phone call from a friend of hers.

Flashback: This friend of hers throws a christmas tree trimming party every year. We went last December, as we have on other years (I'm also good friends with her son, pete). Anyway, I've met yet another pretty hot girl (lets call her Anne) who also showed some very subtle buying signals (leans, glances, lip-biting, you guys know the deal) but I didn't get the digits because I thought my buddy pete had his eye on her. (Later I found out I was wrong. Turns out they've been friends for too long and can't bring themselves to think of each other that way).

Back to the present. My mom gets the phone call when out of the blue her friend mentions that Anne is still talking about me.

This throws me a loop. A bad one. Prom is May 15th. Ramay is possibly waiting to be asked (I don't know if someone has told her or not) while Anne is still displaying strong interest after seeing me once more than four months ago! To complicate matters further, the physics classes are going on an overnight trip all of next week. I'm coming. Ramay may or may not be coming, I don't know. She may be going on another trip.

I want to get to know each girl more before I choose. Ramay is easy, (comparitivley) but Anne will be hard. I haven't seen or talked to pete since december, and I've lost his number. I feel a little weird about contacting her through parents of friends. We're in the same neighborhood, she's about 15-20 blocks away. (urban neighborhoods, go figure).

I actually have a pretty good idea of a plan of action, but I want some opinions from the experts here. You all have experience and a lot theory, and I like to hear second opinions.

So, in my position, what would you do?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Depends who you are. Some guy can do something another guy does and he still won't get what he wanted.
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
I would ask both girls, and decide later. And who knows, maybe only one will say yes.

-Dan
 

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Ay playa, this **** aint rocket science. You making it too difficult than it actually is. If you talk to girls and knew what the hell you wanted you wouldn't be asking this damn question.

Walk up to Ramay one day and stark a conversation. Ask her what she thinks about Prom, then ask her to go. Then take her to prom, then to the hotel to **** her.

Pretty Simple, eh?:cool:
 
Top